It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On a trip to Washington, DC...I ask...What Has Happened to this Country?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Something is a definitely amiss in America today.Maybe the sins of the Father's have been passed to the children.Maybe what we see America as really never did exist,and the ideology was just that,ideology.

I have never been to Washington D.C.,nor would I understand the embodiment of what it is like to stand in the place where our inception of America was conceived and birthed by our forefathers.A place where the idea of Freedom was stolen away by the interest of banks and money,and the enslavement of Humans for profit.

The black tarnish that stains the marble and makes it way to your doorstep are the cries of those who have perished under the chains of Freedom,and have given their lives to build this country,and in return they recieved whips and bondage.

America the Great has fallen..The image of a once grand ideal has succumbed to it's past,and has yielded right away to foreigners and illegals.The quest for power and control supercede all,even us,American Citizens.What can we do?How do we break the binds and yokes upon our necks,placed their by our Forefathers?Certainly those of us who are left,those of us who are America's last hope to save the image of what America was..Who are we?

Either we stand united or divided we fall.We all have a common enemy,and that enemy is those who perpetrated the crimes from the beginning,those who in turn deceived us and maligned themselves with Mammon.That is America's problem.Greed and debt has deduced us to poverty and soon rubble.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I can't add anything more to OP's post. It's eloquent and yet to the point. I completely agree...what have we allowed to happen to this country? Beautifully expressed.
But how do we/can we salvage it?!?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

It is no simple task to create a basis of law for a country, to forever rule over a people inherently devided, in the midst of fighting and wars and the anarchy or a new beginning. Regardless of the state of the union today, the US Constitution is a work of art. Man at his best.

AX

FTNWO

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

Exactly. The Constitution is a work of art........ I wish our elected officials had as much reverence for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join