It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Prime Minister, Developing Criminal Scandal and Media Black out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just came across this story,on a developing scandal that hopefully will be the final nail in the coffin for the embattled Australian Prime Minister.This story is chilling.It is a long read but worth it.It gives an amazing insight in to the corrupt pratices,inside trading and the darkside of politics.Story covers a finacial rip off of union money,media black outs and reporters being fired.Affidavits are being taken,lets hope this is the end of Juliar Gillard! Not that I like any of the replacement options either.If this brings her down,this will change Australian politics forever.The sheep won't know what hit them,they will never blindly follow again.This is a big developing story.The rest of this sites content looks interest also and deserves some further investigating.

Leading paragraph from link
Prime Minister Julia Gillard over the last few days has gone on a full frontal attack on the Australian Media which undermines free speech in this country. Her motive is to cover-up her own corrupt past. Julie Gillard has personally phoned executives and editors at News Ltd and highly likely Fairfax Media to stop reporting on her past of helping her former boyfriend Bruce Wilson rip off the AWU of over $1,000,000. It makes one wonder if she has also phoned other media as well in her cover-up attempt.

kangaroocourtofaustralia.com... andal/

edit on 6-9-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yes Gillard is a True Dictator running scared.
Something else on Craig Thomson credit card scandal, it was more than one woman per visit!
3some,4some,more some,awesome.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Her motive is to cover-up her own corrupt past. Julie Gillard has personally phoned executives and editors at News Ltd and highly likely Fairfax Media

Your right, its a long read so sorry if I missed this in the article.

Did you notice who the 1st person JuLiar spoke with was (once off the runway) when she got to the USA earlier this year ?

Not our consulate staff, not anyone from the host country, but a private lunch with Murdoch. I know when I visit someones house I at least show enough respect to say hi before I hit the snack table.

Gillard & her union thugs need to go, Abbotts not much better, but at least his team are politicians & not union thugs, sports & rock stars.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Nice find, I had no idea about any of this. If she really was part of a million dollar scandal and it gets out she will be done for.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I just commented on this on a Yahoo article about the MURDOCHs,, all 38 comments were removed,typical of yahoo to censor everyone.
How are they going to squirm out of this? Will the Australian people accept criminal behavior from a supposed leader?
Squirm labor squirm.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Hi ,canada here ....all democratic ideologues weather conservative liberal and a plethora of others that act contrary can only fall into a camp I would describe as neo-zionist ......and I think I will start considering calling such creatures as such ....oh ,and I think they have genuine psychopathic virtues ...now I would think my statement is a oxymoron to a real human but to those that would agree with the likes of obama,harper,or gillard its not so much....Interesting times we live in for sure ...peace

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

I just commented on this on a Yahoo article about the MURDOCHs,, all 38 comments were removed,typical of yahoo to censor everyone.
What did you say? I just received an interesting email from avaaz:

Dear friends across Australia,

Our government is about to pass a clever climate bill -- it will cut carbon emissions and get polluters to pay. But big businesses, backed by Rupert Murdoch, are trying to kill it.

The carbon pricing law is a win-win measure -- it will charge polluters to generate more resources for working families, and help us catch up with the rest of the world in the clean economy race. But Murdoch's media megaphone has teamed up with a $10 million multinational advertising campaign to sway public opinion against the bill and scare our MPs. Now, it's up to us to turn the tide and show our MPs that the law has massive support before the vote.

Together our voices are more powerful than money -- if enough of us join this urgent call we can show our MPs that Australians support the bill and push them to act. Sign the urgent petition to back the carbon price and share it with everyone -- when we reach 20,000 signatures, we’ll deliver it to MPs and run inspiring radio ads on popular radio shows to counter the skewed propaganda:

[LINK REMOVED]

We are all under threat from climate change -- including the droughts and storms that cause bush fires, floods and failed harvests. But the carbon price would help insulate our economy and communities from future risks. It will make polluting companies pay, encouraging them to become more efficient while funding technologies of the future and increasing support to the most needy. Yet Murdoch -- who has a long history of supporting climate denial -- has joined with mining companies to spread wild predictions of job losses and economic doom.

Australia has been lagging behind many nations on climate action -- instead of committing to cut emissions, we proposed an increase emission by 8% at Kyoto, and we continue to be the world's biggest rich country polluters per capita. With this proposal we would join countries like Denmark, Sweden, Costa Rica, parts of China, as well as many US states who have already introduced carbon-pricing, and we would turn Australia from a global pariah to a global good example.

But it is up to the MPs to pass this critical bill, and they are under serious pressure from industry lobbyists. We can turn this around and give them the support they need to face down the pollution profiteers and champion a new green economy with climate solutions. Let’s give them our support now and ask our friends to do the same:

[LINK REMOVED]

Politicians and businesses often think about short-term gains, when long-term action is needed. When our people-powered movement counters these tendencies and offers a clear vision of the future we want, we can tip the balance and bring out the best in our leaders. Let’s shore up our MPs resolve, join the greatest global visionaries and move towards the global climate deal the world needs.

With hope,

Alex, Ben, Stephanie, Emma, Giulia, Carol, Ricken, and the whole Avaaz team.

I removed their links but if you feel the need to sign this petition simply go to the Avaaz website. I would recommend doing some serious research before you sign anything however.
edit on 6-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I said, Gillard helped Bruce Wilson rob the AWU of $1M,,Media black out on News corp and fairfax.
I dont think they liked that!

I will not support a carbon tax.I got it too.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

My electricity bill has more than doubled in the past 2 years though I have more than halved my consumption.

Food prices are through the roof, as is water.

Why on earth would I want to sign a petition backing a climate tax that will give the companies that feed & power us no option but to raise prices even further or go out of business ??

Thats just as insane as voting for gillard the deceiver. I dont care if its Murdocks money or the Vaticans, this tax should not be supported & I can only see the rich & the tree huggers supporting it. The only thing this tax will do is push Australian families further into debt & poverty.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

My electricity bill has more than doubled in the past 2 years though I have more than halved my consumption.

Food prices are through the roof, as is water.

Why on earth would I want to sign a petition backing a climate tax that will give the companies that feed & power us no option but to raise prices even further or go out of business ??
I completely agree. That's why I removed the links and suggested serious research.

edit on 6-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Send our 'friends' this to view-

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Hello, west coast checkin in too....They are screwing with us right left and center these days...the tactic is hit em with so much bad news theyll freeze like rabbits in the headlights.
By the time Harper(the sccumbag)is finished with Canada, there will be a new fifty second state-guess who.
This is the class of psychopaths we have ruling us like little ceasars.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
NSW State Police have Buried the Thomson case,notice the article is not open to comments.
au.news.yahoo.com...

Should be moved to a federal investigation,i wont be surprised if vic police bury it as well.Reason - not enough evidence, when there is plenty.Will be interesting to see the outcome.

I wouldnt be surprised if this issue of Gillard and Wilson gets buried also.

Mr Gude said a former secretary of the national construction division of the AWU, Mr Bruce Wilson, had "apparently misappropriated union funds and used his position as secretary in a most improper manner". He said the AWU was still receiving bills for "strange items ordered by Mr Wilson", but all attempts to find him had failed.

www.maynereport.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Gillard you filthy fabian.Transparent government hey?

The work being done to close down any scrutiny of Julia Gillard’s past relationship with a conman is downright sinister. The Prime Minister has made repeated and inappropriate calls to the head of News Ltd demanding the censorship of articles and guarantees not to mention their contents again.

What gives you that right Juliar.

blogs.news.com.au...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
And there is also this,

Milne’s article alleged that Gillard lived with her former boyfriend Bruce Wilson in a house in Fitzroy, which was purchased by embezzled union funds, a claim Gillard has always strenuously denied. The PM demanded for the story to be pulled and a full correction to be run, which happened mid-morning on Monday.

Gillard you are a fool,your own words and actions will bury you,no one else has too,

Yesterday, Gillard said the Milne column broke “all known standards of journalism” as he’d made “no approach to me to seek a comment or to check what was asserted”. “They clearly realised they had done the wrong thing and published a retraction,” said Gillard.

All known standards of Journalism??? Now lets see, is it because the TRUTH was told,Gillard seems to live in a world where truth is something to be buried and suppressed.
Contact Gillard before the article??? Is this so you get an opportunity to blackmail him as well?

www.crikey.com.au... y%29

Gillard is running scared,of course she will strenuously deny it,admitting your a criminal will see you booted sooner than later.Gillard will be known as the worst DICTATOR Australia has ever had.
edit on 7-9-2011 by iceblue20-12 because: add link

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Brilliant thread OP...the one common theme in any socilist aligned government is corruption .

People died and houses burned down when Rudd was in charge yet no one was held accountable, Rudd is now our Foreign minister, an Electrician rang in on a talk back show warning that people would die months before thay finally scrapped it.
He had tried to contact the appropriate people but no one listened.
Similarly no one is being held accountable here it is buried , the Chinese love this present government they can deal with them on familiar grounds?

top topics

join