It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Kean, Chairman of 9/11 Commission, Runs Away From 911 Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Great video, shows the hypocrisy of these people claiming to be supporting the victim's families and even trying to guilt trip those who question the official story while doing so.

Way to go Luke and We Are Change!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Absolutely hilarious.

I can hardly blame Kean for not wasting his time on Luke and his ambush "journalism". It wasn't like a constructive debate would ensue.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

If Kean had the facts and the truth he could have had a great debate and crushed the reporter truly making him look like a nut case. But he didn't he just turned tail and ran. The truth always prevails and this video is a clear indication of that. The truth stands its ground and lies run for the shadows.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Absolutely hilarious.

I can hardly blame Kean for not wasting his time on Luke and his ambush "journalism". It wasn't like a constructive debate would ensue.

And whose fault was that? Luke gave him multiple opportunities to respond, even after being called nuts multiple times, he still kept his cool and continued to ask away. Luke Rudkowski does so much for the truth while you sit back and complain, is it really so hard to just say something positive about it?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Probably because it's not the first time he's been ambushed this way. The video was probably shot at some memorial function, where Luke pretended to be there in some innocent capacity (hell, why else would Kean do that introduction), and then ambushed with some conspiracy question. Kean is smart enough to know that there's no point engaging in discussion with CTists. Even if he had given a 30 minute reply, the video would have been edited in a way that would only further WAC's agenda.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Probably because it's not the first time he's been ambushed this way. The video was probably shot at some memorial function, where Luke pretended to be there in some innocent capacity (hell, why else would Kean do that introduction), and then ambushed with some conspiracy question. Kean is smart enough to know that there's no point engaging in discussion with CTists. Even if he had given a 30 minute reply, the video would have been edited in a way that would only further WAC's agenda.

But luckily the video did not need to be edited at all and it still furthered WAC's agenda. The truth can not be stopped. HIs silence speaks louder than intentionally editing sound bytes to make Kean look crazy, and of course we know the truthers don't do that, only Faux news.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Truthers don't edit videos? Give me a break.

The WTC7 collapse video is a classic example, where the initial collapse of the penthouse is completely omitted, whenever it's used to propagate the myth that the collapse only took a few seconds.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Truthers don't edit videos? Give me a break.

The WTC7 collapse video is a classic example, where the initial collapse of the penthouse is completely omitted, whenever it's used to propagate the myth that the collapse only took a few seconds.

You mean this penthouse?

doesn't look edited to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
My heavens that was some video shot.
The slow-mo screams Controlled demolition every time i see it.This collapse is impossible without such directioning by planted charges.
The Towers too seemed to disintegrate floor by floor inside that huge cloud of dust.
As God is my witness, i will never be able to watch these films without deep suspicions forming in my mind.
There should be an international call for new 9/11 investigations by those countries who lost people, and those who have contrary intelligence to present.
The short sellers of the country who had those put options, should have their names revealed to the public!
Those scum who made money from evil knowledge and collusion.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this video it just made my day so much better

edit on 7-9-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join