Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Liberals Create Video Game in Which Tea Partiers are Murdered

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Oh, I see: You're complaint is about hypocrisy and inconsistency in politics!

For a minute there I thought you were complaining about the members of one party wanting to kill members of another.

Either way, free speech is free speech. Everybody say it along with me: Video games don't kill people.......

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Played the game, its crap. Just a company trying to drum up business by being edgy.

starvingeyes.com... is the company involved....wonder what some of their clients think of it? (though I think that client list is a load of baloney)

reply to post by Ex_CT2

The progessives would be screaming if the opposite was done.
edit on 6-9-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Ex_CT2

The progessives would be screaming if the opposite was done.
edit on 6-9-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I know. I was being kinda facetious earlier.

But I had the same reaction when they screamed bloody murder about the target thing that Sarah Palin had put on certain districts. As little love as I have for Palin, she did not kill anyone. Nor did the targeting cause anyone to die. A nut with a gun--not the gun, not the target, not Sarah Palin, not even cross-party political hatred--killed those people.

Free speech is still free speech. Sometimes it's rough, sometimes it's unkind, and sometimes it takes the form of video games or targets. Suck it up or walk it off--but don't complain about it unless you also want to lose your own....

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
except since the main character is obviously a raging liberal, at the start of the game the gun should be confiscated leaving you with nothing to fight the zombies with but an iphone (or something equally trendy)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This game reminds me of Border Patrol that came out a few years ago. I remember the Democrats and racist La Raza groups were in an outrage over it. I wonder how they feel about this zombie game?

The biggest difference between the 2 games is that Border Patrol doesn't target anyone specific, but rather anyone crossing illegally. This zombie game names individuals. Now, aren't people running for President protected by Secret Service, and afforded the same legal protection (no threats, etc.)? I'm curious how long it would take to have doors kicked in, if someone made a game with Obama, Biden, Reid, and the rest of the usual suspects on the left? Hell, it's nearly a crime just to question the President these days. I can only imagine the wrath if someone made a video game where you get to shoot him. Amazing. And to think, we were told that targets on a map of a Congressional District incited violence...LOL. Too funny.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Worth getting just to kill sean hannity over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over.

Can they just make a talking head version?

Thats where the evil lives.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I don't think anyone is complaining about free speech. I think the point is more that, in a political era in which Democrats preach "civility," they are doing exactly the opposite. Really, both sides are... and then they blame the other side.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
dividing and conquering

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Also this thought;

How do you murder whats already dead?

I know technically they are "undead".

so more like "putting them out of their zombie misery"?

The graphics are so bad I thought I was looking at Dead Island Beta.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
That is a freaking AWESOME game!

Good gameplay!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution