page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Liberals Create Video Game in Which Tea Partiers are Murdered

www.punditpress.com

The party of civility is at it again.

Refusing to have a legitimate discussion on the merits of each side's economic ideology, the Left has just gone ahead and decided that Tea Partiers are zombies. And those zombies must die!

Thus is the premise of the online video game "Tea Party Zombies Must Die!"
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
teapartyzombiesmustdie.com

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I like killing Zombies as much as the next guy, but this is over the top. I can hear it now. It’s all in good fun!

The “culture of civility” that the DNC professes to have make me sick. It’s only “Tolerance” when they can say it, but you cannot express your beliefs. Then you’re racist.

I'm sure it may…just may, get a news blurb when a opposition candidate gets shot at or actually shot.

Chances are though is that the MSM will just say they have dropped out of the race.

If the DNC says they are at war...they should not be suprised when their "Troops" start treating it as such. Though I am sure that they will be suprised when people start to shoot back.

www.punditpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 6-9-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)[/editby
edit on 6-9-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here comes the race wars!

South Park - Race War
www.youtube.com...

Gabrielle Giffords shot in head in Tucson
tucsoncitizen.com...

Yeah real civil. . . .
edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Imagine the cries of "racism" coming from the left if a video game was made in which you had to assassinate Obama?

Whoopi Goldberg would never shut up.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Imagine the cries of "racism" coming from the left if a video game was made in which you had to assassinate Obama?

Whoopi Goldberg would never shut up.

Let me correct that:

Whoopi Goldberg NEVER shuts the F up.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Well, there was a movie made about the assasination of President Bush. Sublimal programming maybe? It doesn't take much to send some people over the edge these days it seems.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Weird. I found that game, which is pretty fun by the way, today, but in a different context. The article states the difference of right and left by comparing Dems to vampires and Repubs to zombies.

www.cracked.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Off to create a video game where everyone ascribing to either political parties ideology is a zombie that must be shot. It wont be popular but it will be a bit more accurate.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Complaining about people's right to free speech?
People have the right to make things that offend people, and people have the right to complain against it.
But it's funny how those who are such "strict constitutionalists" are some of the first to complain when someone exercises their right to free speech.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Complaining about people's right to free speech?
People have the right to make things that offend people, and people have the right to complain against it.
But it's funny how those who are such "strict constitutionalists" are some of the first to complain when someone exercises their right to free speech. [/quote

LoL as brilliant and sound as your logic is, you know advocating murder is wrong

Still I laughed really good when read this, thanks!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
How do you know liberals made this? This could just be a plant by tea party members to gain sympathy and cast a bad light on liberals.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SemiDamaged

Read the article...it sums up both parties pretty well.

I just fear that civility, on a political scale is dead....or has it been zombified?

After all, it is a war for our minds, ain't it?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

You're right. The rhetoric from both sides is really making me sick. They're both using war terms rather often.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks they might be trying to spark a civil war.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I guess all that talk about 'toning down' the language after the Giffords shooting only meant the Conservatives need to tone down. It would seem by the speeches and other stories of just the last few days that ramping UP the language to the edge of outright inciting violence is just fine if it's in support if the left end of political thought. What a video game....jeeze....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I just played. That was funny as hell . Bloody , but funny as hell.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Oh Noez, a video game in which people are killed, BAN IT NOW

Lines-Sorry

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I'm only complaining because that civility is demanded of one side, while the other gets a free pass. The DNC and Union leadership are intentionally stoking the fire. A fire that will burn both sides.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

could be?

Could be.

Another conspiracy to look in to.

I'll gladly eat my hamburger if you're right. Hats and shoes just ain't that tasty.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I played it to for a couple of levels just to see what it was about. I did chuckle looking at some of the Zombies as in some cases, I agree.

But in the long run, it's still crass and wrong.

If they had included Pelosi, Rangel and Reid, who actually look like Zombies, I would never have said a word.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That was EPIC! Love it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join