It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just watched source code (aka quantum leap meets 12 monkeys)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
has anyone seen this movie?
www.imdb.com...

it wasn't bad, pretty good acting on some people's parts, but i couldn't get over the similarity to quantum leap!
www.imdb.com...

i mean it's just like it in the fact he jumps into another person's body, and tries to make something wrong into a something right... and also, maybe it was the fact that he was nearly dead throughout the film, and the shots of him in the 'capsule', but it was eerily reminiscent of some theme in the movie 12 monkeys..
www.imdb.com...

anyways, sorry if something to this effect has already been posted, if so, mods feel free to 404 this!

also, i am in no way advocating this movie, it was entertaining, and a good concept, but i could have done without watching, but hey, i love movies, so i am glad i did watch it, just saying i am not advising anyone either way!
edit on 6-9-2011 by schitzoandro because: add

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
seen it decent movie but ending sucked for me

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to both

yeah i liked it, even the ending.

i know it was in cheesy hollywood style, but I love a good paradox!

edit: it's no 12 monkeys tho is it?
edit on 6-9-2011 by Beavers because: monkeys

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

I just watched this this morning and I also saw the link to quantum leap.
I liked it though, found it quite interesting.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

no, it's definitely not 12 monkeys, there was just something about the music, or sound effects, when he was in the capsule area... i don't know how to describe it, maybe it was the odd angles to camera was shooting from... but yes it was interesting and i did enjoy it.. the only thing that bothers me, with a lot of movies nowadays, is the fact that some things are noticeably edited... with this movie, it was that image of the mirror globe thingy that he saw at the end, well it really barely showed it except within the flashes... and i think that reminded me as to why i saw a similarity in 12 monkeys, it was how they kept jettison-ing (sp?) him back into the train reality, in 12 monkeys, they kept doing the same thing to bruce willis! i think that's what it was, yeah

top topics

join