It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screw Bank of America...Holding my own money & you should too!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Hey man respect. I digg that. Helps my confidence. Makes me want to do more research on banks.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKIN-E
reply to post by LargeFries

Whhhaaaaaa Im sorry to hea that. My parents had me garden growing up and its such a great thing. Imagine if you had a well to go with it. all this good water under cities now contaminated due to our excess of toxins. Do you agree with this? Ive been taking go green classes at my job and we are Some careless beings. Cigerette butts are a huge reason why toxins are in the ground. Thats why the day I started Ive always pocketed them or thrown them away. Earth Karma

oh yes many water supplies and underground aquifers are tainted because of past disposal methods and manufacturing. NJ suffers for that, being an old manufacturing state and one of the original colonies. but over in NYC they enjoy some of the most delicious tap water you'll ever taste - it is piped down to them from the NY State Catskills Region, which is a really sweet place to visit.

SKIN-E i think you're on to something here, though. i'm gonna start collecting rain water and see if that will help my little crops grow. be good

<< 1   >>

join