It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juan Carlos - The UFO dude.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hey folks

I stumbled over this old video, of a person called Juan Carlos, and he is a believer.
Some of you have probably seen it before, as I had, but I just love him.

But I actually don't know if he is joking, or if I should feel bad for him. He seems very serious with some of his claims!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Dude's totally trippin. For real. Look at his eyes and his goofy smile. Oh he also says "I'm hallucinating all the time." Dead giveaway.

This guy is "the UFO guy"?

He's only on TV because he reinforces the stereotypes people have about UFO guys. All the intelligent people who had something meaningful to say are on the cutting room floor.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

Yes I know.
Thats probably why they call him the ufo dude, because he is spacey.

I don't think anyone will ever believe him.
And I doubt they tended to make him a stereotype.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Well i have no doubts this is just more braiinwashing same same the korean war prisoners....just far more subtle people...
The facts are we are being brain washed constantly through our own media.....
Notice how people tend to mimic the manners and the opinions they see on tv.......its right there people!
Shut the damn thing off!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This UFO guy is the man. Does the MSM use him to discredit people who believe in ufo's? sure but that doesnt mean he represents the whole ufology community. I know he was probably on drugs during this interview but i think he is a true believer. At any rate he introduced me to the Aurora incident and i plan on taking a trip to see the cemetery myself.

new topics

top topics

join