It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany's top court to rule on euro bailouts September 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just to give everyone a Heads up.

The Court ruling will be covered live. Just so everyone understands,if they rule against the Bailouts,then the Euro will die the Moment it is announced.

Here are the Times:
10:00 CET
08:00 GMT/UTC
03:00 EST

If you follow Financial News,you know that many,Politicans and Bankers alike, have turned around,which could mean that they say No. Add to that that this is the perfect Way for our Politicans to get out of the Euro without beeing at Fault.

WATCH IT!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Just read this on a different site and seems this is related:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It's title is "Secret Meeting of 57 Finance Ministers on Ship Charts New Financial System"

Not a long read but the readers digest is that there are people in the works right now to bring down the current economy and right everything that is wrong with it. Basically getting the world back to the correct path instead of the greed and corruption that is too rampant.

My favorite part is where they say the recent earthquakes in Colorado and Virginia were actually nukes detonated underground in 2 top secret bunkers the elite were planning on using after the massive population reduction they were planning next year. It was a message to the elites that you are not going to be able to hide from the destruction you are planning on.

Pretty cool read non-the-less

edit on 6-9-2011 by occy30 because: spellcheck

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Keep an eye on gold and silver prices after the decisions reached tomorrow.
If they fall dramatically due to people selling it off thinking everythings going to be "OK", it would be wise to buy in because JP Morgan and other Banks would rush to jump in as well which would inevitably make the prices rise again (and they make big profits) or when the mega-bailouts fall apart in the near future.

If the Gold/Silver prices rise dramatically after tomorrow, then I guess the SHTF scenario should be just around the corner.
edit on 6-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It does seem a bit scary, does it not? I found a link to an article:

Article Link

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Yes,thanks. Most People who follow this kind of Topic already know what could happen either way. Just wanted to post the Times so everyone knows when to watch for it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Update: Court Ruling expected in 28 Minutes...Lets hope they have the Balls to End this Farce once and for all,but i doubt it somehow...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I'll be watching if they televise on CNBC here in Aust.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
As expected,the Lawsuit against the Bailouts failed...
So we are going to die a tad slower,and probably with alot more Pain...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Ridiculous. One commentator was saying well Germany have to pay either in bailouts or some other rubbish I didn't catch.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It is not a ``total`` loss...

The court has said that for any future bailouts, it will need the approval of the parliament. Of course that won't matter much since they are a bunch of sellouts.

Merkel is supposed to speak at 10.45 GMT. Or in a little less than 2.5 hres.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

The worst thing is,the German Taxpayer is beeing robbed and betrayed by its own Goverment,and now even our own Justice System has given them the go ahead to continue...i really hope the next Bailout gets voted down at the End of Sept...but i doubt i after that somehow.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Shenon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hopefully this decision and the inevitable next bailout of Greece will create a revolution in Germany... a real one or one at the polls and the scum globalist will get their butts kicked.

Germany needs to leave the Euro and put in jail all those treasonous scumbags euro-globalist trash running around.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
They'll do any and everything to keep the EU/Eurozone and Euro alive even if it means risking an uprising.. the British PM Cameron was like a worm wiggling on a line yesterday doing everything possible to avoid giving the British people a referendum on this topic..

While I do care which way it goes I would accept the will of the people in a vote.. I just find it hard to accept the will of an Establishment that has it's fingers in ears going "lalalala can't hear you" as its not democracy and just deepens the hatred for the EU Project (even tho it is our establishment is to blame for that)

I do feel strongly that either we (the British people) are in or we are out of the EU.. none of this half arsed stuff as I don't think it benefits the people on either side of the Channel.. and just creates more uncertainty around the Euro-project.

Article from the Euro sceptic viewpoint.. Tory MPs are still pushing for a referendum on the EU and a plan to hold a meeting next week to discuss ways to drive through a referendum.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

From what I know.. Germany is most exposed to the UK.. so in or out.. a clear direction would be in my opinion helpful all round.

top topics

join