It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel air strike on Gaza kills one, wounds three

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by Swills
l

What a good idea it was for the UN to allow this state of Israel to be created in 1948. Thank you UN, and your western conspirators, for creating terrorists & endless wars. I thought God was the only one allowed to give the Jews Israel back?
Did you expect God to step out of heaven and hand the title deed directly into the hands of the Jews? Or, just maybe, he orchestrated events towards his desired outcome?

I don't care about any of that, but I do know some hard core Orthodox Jews who believe that and more. My main point stands that the Jews moved into that area and claimed as it their own with the loving support of the UN.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

I find it comical that people that most people that want to trash the bible and the prophecies of the bible are often some of the first ones to quite Naustradamus, Casey, 2012, and others. I'm not saying that you do this, I'm just making a point.

What is it about the bible that makes it so discredited yet other prophets and prophetic instances are upheld? The fact is that no one knows what forces made this universe or man for that matter and none will ever know until we each meet our own demise. Creationism is just as viable as evolution, both are based on assumptions. There are some historical evidences to support the words of the Bible and there are some to support evolution, but there are no cold hard facts to support either.

Sure we have fossil records of pre homosapien man such as Austrilapithicus,Homo heidelbergensis, Cro-Magnon, Neanderthal, etc but we have no direct fossil proof of evolution. We also have archeaological evidence of Sodom, Petra, and the likes but we have no archealogical evidence of a "holy grail" for God so to say.

While none of us have irrefutable proof that we are right, people still want to constantly put others whom share different beliefs down and act as if they are the only one's whom are right.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

All it needs is a false flag attack/assassination to set things in motion.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I don't care about any of that, but I do know some hard core Orthodox Jews who believe that and more. My main point stands that the Jews moved into that area and claimed as it their own with the loving support of the UN.

So are you ready and willing to pack up and leave New York and return to where ever it is that your ancestors came from and illegally took land from the "real" inhabitants of America, my ancestors, by force and with false treaties? Until you are then try to stop being so critical of the jews whom have only done the same thing as your ancestors and all of humanity for that fact, since the beginning of time.

Being that I am over 50% Lakota Sioux would I be justified in your eyes in attacking you and your family for being on my fore fathers land under illegal circumstances? I could turn your own logic around on you because your ancestors invaded my ancestors homeland and committed acts of terror upon my people, raping and murdering by the thousands in the name of religion and prosperity.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

So are you ready and willing to pack up and leave New York and return to where ever it is that your ancestors came from and illegally took land from the "real" inhabitants of America, my ancestors, by force and with false treaties? Until you are then try to stop being so critical of the jews whom have only done the same thing as your ancestors and all of humanity for that fact, since the beginning of time.

Being that I am over 50% Lakota Sioux would I be justified in your eyes in attacking you and your family for being on my fore fathers land under illegal circumstances? I could turn your own logic around on you because your ancestors invaded my ancestors homeland and committed acts of terror upon my people, raping and murdering by the thousands in the name of religion and prosperity.

My ancestors come from UK, France, Germany, Russia (I'm also Jewish, technically. Mothers line and all), and here in America, Native American. So I have plenty of choices if this were ever an issue in my life. In fact, I am getting so sick of the USA I'm thinking of moving, but that's besides the point. So if you're trying to make the point that the white man took this land away from the Native Americans, I totally agree with you, who wouldn't. I would also agree the white man had no right, just as the Jews had no right to claim the land that is the headache known as the state of Israel. Do two wrongs make a right?

edit on 6-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join