It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Israel air strike on Gaza kills one, wounds three

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   


An Israeli air strike on Gaza on Tuesday evening killed a militant and wounded a father and his two sons, medics and the militant group said.
Witnesses said Israeli troops penetrated 100-200 metres (110-218 yards) into the Palestinian enclave, east of Khan Yunis, on Tuesday afternoon
Three civilians, a father and his two sons, were wounded in the attack, Gaza emergency services spokesman Adham Abu Selmiya said.
Israeli warplanes bombed a suspected weapons manufacturing site in the central Gaza Strip on Monday night after a rocket was fired from the Palestinian territory.

Source 1
Source 2


Now that Israel has made the first move, its only a matter of time before the UN makes up some lies to prevent Palestine from becoming an independent country. I'm guessing Mossad/CIA will stage a false flag attack on the Israeli people soon to divert attention from the mass protests (discussed in my earlier thread).

edit on 6-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .




posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze
 


It puzzles me how every single time they drop bombs on people, it's a militant. The media will label any Palestinian casualty a terrorist or militant. I guess the whole population of Gaza are militants


I was hoping things would cool off over there with the upcoming declaration of statehood later this month. I should have known better though. I wish world leaders would do more to help alleviate tensions in the region. Seems like all sides rather war than peace



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This isnt the start. Theyve been killing Palestinian people for years

Now if they attacked the Turkish escort ships. Then wed see some fireworks.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am SO sick of this happening and so tired of armchair political science majors arguing a side. They're both in the wrong and they both need to knock it the hell off.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze


An Israeli air strike on Gaza on Tuesday evening killed a militant and wounded a father and his two sons, medics and the militant group said.
Witnesses said Israeli troops penetrated 100-200 metres (110-218 yards) into the Palestinian enclave, east of Khan Yunis, on Tuesday afternoon
Three civilians, a father and his two sons, were wounded in the attack, Gaza emergency services spokesman Adham Abu Selmiya said.
Israeli warplanes bombed a suspected weapons manufacturing site in the central Gaza Strip on Monday night after a rocket was fired from the Palestinian territory.

Source 1
Source 2


Now that Israel has made the first move, its only a matter of time before the UN makes up some lies to prevent Palestine from becoming an independent country. I'm guessing Mossad/CIA will stage a false flag attack on the Israeli people soon to divert attention from the mass protests (discussed in my earlier thread).

edit on 6-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .
That's funny. Even your source discredits your analysis. Maybe you missed it in your haste to bash Israel?

Israeli warplanes bombed a suspected weapons manufacturing site in the central Gaza Strip on Monday night after a rocket was fired from the Palestinian territory.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed


I guess the whole population of Gaza are militants
Think about that without the sarcasm for a minute. There is probably more truth to that than you think.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
how is it the first move
they attack the palestinians with american missiles every day
edit on 6-9-2011 by irishskeptic because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Israel has a right to defend its troops the same as any other nation




the force was hit by two mortar rounds which caused no casualties. In reply, an air force aircraft hit the group of terrorists responsible for the mortar fire," the army statement added.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze
 


I dont know how you think that Israel made the first move since thy have been getting hit with rockets and missiles from Gaza. But since most of ATS is anti-Israel, guess that doesnt matter. Maybe Israel will finally turn them into wasteland like they deserve to be.....Okay now, bash me and go back to the regular Israel bashing. I for one will not reply anymore.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Unfortunately they've been making the first move for quite a while now. This is sadly normal news day for Israel. It could help explain why the rest of the world is in economic trouble to ignore the Israel catastrophe.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Reply to post by sonofliberty1776
 


So the blockade is not effective, the bad guys made a weapons facility? Good job with with the blockade, real good.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
Reply to post by sonofliberty1776
 


So the blockade is not effective, the bad guys made a weapons facility? Good job with with the blockade, real good.
I agree. Time to tighten the blockade.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee
 


I'm not anti-Israel. I just don't like the Israeli Government, thats all.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Reply to post by sonofliberty1776
 


You agree with my sarcasm that implies that the blockade is useless, or the alleged site of bombing is just alleged?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Reply to post by sonofliberty1776
 


You agree with my sarcasm that implies that the blockade is useless, or the alleged site of bombing is just alleged?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
Reply to post by sonofliberty1776
 


You agree with my sarcasm that implies that the blockade is useless, or the alleged site of bombing is just alleged?
The blockade is apparently not very effective. It is time to really tighten the blockade.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze
 


Funny this happens after I just read this here on ATS

Full-scale Middle East war is 'imminent', warns Israeli general


www.telegraph.co.uk...

What a good idea it was for the UN to allow this state of Israel to be created in 1948. Thank you UN, and your western conspirators, for creating terrorists & endless wars. I thought God was the only one allowed to give the Jews Israel back?


edit on 6-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
l

What a good idea it was for the UN to allow this state of Israel to be created in 1948. Thank you UN, and your western conspirators, for creating terrorists & endless wars. I thought God was the only one allowed to give the Jews Israel back?
Did you expect God to step out of heaven and hand the title deed directly into the hands of the Jews? Or, just maybe, he orchestrated events towards his desired outcome?



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by Swills
l

What a good idea it was for the UN to allow this state of Israel to be created in 1948. Thank you UN, and your western conspirators, for creating terrorists & endless wars. I thought God was the only one allowed to give the Jews Israel back?
Did you expect God to step out of heaven and hand the title deed directly into the hands of the Jews? Or, just maybe, he orchestrated events towards his desired outcome?


Let's get real here. Your make believe friend "God" has no influence on the outcome. If anything a bunch of lunatics on both sides are killing each other in the name of religion. Anyone who uses the bible as justification for their actions should really think about it for a minute.

Someone should nominate you for Nobel Peace Prize...anyone who says to strengthen the blockade surely is worthy.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought


Someone should nominate you for Nobel Peace Prize...anyone who says to strengthen the blockade surely is worthy.
Why not? Owebowmarx got his for doing nothing. So, I should have a decent shot.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join