It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The owl' on one dollar bill?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ehh, while I'm at it... might as well mention that www.pentagram.com is absolutely connected to Yale, among other things... Yes, I am being vague. My apologies.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well not to say that it wasn't entirely coincidental (as I am inclined to believe) but the last time I posted this image from my account, my entire site became corrupt and was equal to 0 kilobytes. This occurred within hours of posting the following, which you are unlikely to have seen elsewhere or before:

So if this photo disappears... it happened again.

I am well aware that free image hosting sites exist out there, but I also know that anonymity does not. Those companies who promise you all the protection in the world have no say on the matter. There is nothing specifically "fantastic" about the above image either, but I must say that on more than one occasion I've been witness to the unusual and timely disappearance of content same/similar to it.

A second fact about the dollar bill not addressed anywhere else, is that if you look closely at the banner (flag) in front of the eagle (phoenix) you will note that there are six "stripes" but each is made up of three lines leaving the sum of eighteen in total which is the sum of six six and six. Taking it too far? Perhaps. I say this because with all the documentation on the web and all of the counting of various objects, nowhere is this one mentioned.

I added a couple more, of MANY thousands, which in time I may possibly categorize and make public.

I make no claims and wish not to persuade anyone in any way whatsoever. If I do publish my "collection" on the web, there will likely be absolutely "zero" text whatsoever. A picture speaks a thousand words right? When you see them in the manner I have in mind, it will be interesting to see, but I think they will speak plenty for themselves. I also do not wish to be accountable for sharing certain knowledge as "awakening" can be hard on the mind/body for the majority. This I learned from experience.

Again, I'm making NO claims here. Before you judge me, know that I believe that the real force at work here is our subconscious mind. How else can one explain all of these things... and the six six six barcode coincidence? It doesn't end! We "will" these things into existence perhaps intentionally and more likely subconsciously. Note also that I said not one word about what the first image depicts. That is for you to figure out or not. I'll leave it there.

[edit on 16-6-2007 by spectre76]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Regarding the "owl" and the dollar bill, I was wondering if it my be part of a larger philosophy surrounding the Osirian Mystery Schools that has been talked about.

From Isis and Osiris we can find this statement,

For Isis is a Greek word, and so also is Typhon, her enemy, who is conceited, as his name implies, because of his ignorance and self-deception. He tears to pieces and scatters to the winds the sacred writings, which the goddess collects and puts together and gives into the keeping of those that are initiated into the holy rites, since this consecration, by a strict regimen and by abstinence from many kinds of food and from the lusts of the flesh, curtails licentiousness and the love of pleasure, and induces a habit of patient submission to the stern and rigorous services in shrines, the end and aim of which is the knowledge of Him who is the First, the Lord of All, the Ideal One. Him does the god urge us to seek, since He is near her and with her and in close communion.
Source

(Emphasis mine.)
Then you have the idea of the "Statue of Liberty", in which Liber and the librations of the moon seem to intimate some relationship to Libra and the Scales and the Occult by inference through the process of "occultation". The "Statue of Liberty" comes to rest on "Ellis Island", and one has to wonder if "Sam Ellis" is part of the larger "coincidental framing" of "El" is, as "El" is equated to Odin and the "one eye'd god" who peers for 9 days and 9 nights into the runes.

The two, Isis as the Statue of Liberty, and Osiris, would too be in "close communion" and the portal through all would come to "the promised land of a Merry Ka"...

Then if you allow for the ratio of 3:4, whereby L is 3 and T is 4, then the L in owl can be ciphered back to a T, to form owt, which reverses to a "two", which is the Letter B, or a profile of a pregnant woman, which then hints at the O as feminine "egg" and P as masculine "pen is", which then forms the Letter Q, or the Fertilised Egg.

Appears to be alot of great observations on this thread!

[edit on 6/16/2007 by bairdspeak]

[edit on 6/16/2007 by bairdspeak]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spectre76
Since we're checking out and trading aerial photography...

What I'm wondering is why aerial photography of new development at Area 51 is allowed but good luck finding any CLEAR photography of Yale, which from what is available takes on the appearance of where Harry Potter went:

Pentagram I

Pentagram II

Same/Similar patterns emerge from aerial shots over Harvard a d Princeton:

See also: Harvard Pentagram

See Also: Princeton Pentagram

Interesting also if pay attention to street names such as "Mason Street" and paying close attention to the names of the streets when names after someone, run thier bio at at wikipedia and you wi.ll likely find a connection between the two.

This is all a matter of coincidence... yep! It has NOTHING to do with this!
Did you all see and understand "Eyes Wide Shut" ?

I suppose one would to be aware of the material before it would reallu make any sense. No shot of Kurbick's was unintentional and without careful attemtpm to detail. !!!

-Fidellio

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The OWL is Athene (Greek) and Minerva (Roman).

She was the Goddess of Craft and cunning like her Father. She is also affiliated with a "web weaving spider" myth.

Alex Jones should stop telling everyone that it is 'Moloch'.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
For the sake of accuracy, without attempting to derail the thread...

The Pineal gland isn't located where the standard third eye is thought to be found. It's actually found almost directly in the center of the brain near the branstem. Also, it doesn't have a retina, it's attached to the retina's in your eyes, as it's primary function is to produce melotonin while you sleep, so it responds to darkness. But it isn't a snesory organ, it's a gland. There's a big difference between the two.

You can learn more here if you're really interested, although I can't imagine many are.

Also, stating that Babylon never practiced child sacrifice is a bit of an inacronism. They have a long history, and depending on who and when you're talking about, they did or did not, and it also depends on what your historical source text is. For example, during the Hellenistic Period, child sacrifice was not all that common, but During the Assyrian period, when Ashur was worshiped, child sacrifice was fairly prevalent, and the tradition was carried over into the worship of Marduk. In fact, many of the laws of sacrifice are put forward in the Giglamesh Epic,.

It certainly wasn't as prevalent as most think, I'll grant that, but it did happen during certain time periods. The reason there's so much confusing is the old testaments tendency to label anything not israel as babylon, and so many child sacrifices that should have been correctly attributed to ancient societies such as Phoenicia, Caanan, and Carthage ends up being attributed to the Babylonians.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Athenion
The reason there's so much confusing is the old testaments tendency to label anything not israel as babylon, and so many child sacrifices that should have been correctly attributed to ancient societies such as Phoenicia, Caanan, and Carthage ends up being attributed to the Babylonians.

I would agree that some Phoenician and Canaanite cults practiced human sacrifice, but the evidence is lacking in regard to Carthage. The only thing we have is Roman propaganda, written during the Punic Wars. It is not only possible, but I think likely, that the Roman claim is false.

The Babylonians, on the other hand, were a learned and educated people. This was the point I was trying to get across: unlike most of the Semitic tribes at the time, they were not a barbaric people. They were well versed in science, philosophy, astronomy, etc. Human sacrifice was common among the Jews and Canaanites, but not the Babylonians.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Check out bohemian grove

seedoftruth.com...

Biblical references on sacrificing to Molech

Leviticus 20:1-6
Leviticus 18:21
Deuteronomy 12:31
Deuteronomy 18:10
1 Kings 11:5
2 Kings 3:26,27
2 Kings 21:6
2 Kings 23:10
2 Chronicles 33:6
Jeremiah 7:31
Jeremiah 19:5
Jeremiah 32:35
Ezekiel 16:20
Ezekiel 20:26,31
Ezekiel 23:37

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So, according to the Bible what they worship at Bohemian Grove is satanism?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
So, according to the Bible what they worship at Bohemian Grove is satanism?

According to their own actions, yes.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Makes sense, since lust for power and worldly possessions is exactly what Jesus rejected and what Satan offered him. Unlimited power and wealth.

Don't worry this is just a part of Ahriman in effect. But in the end, Ahriman wants to rule alone. And he respects pure people more than greedy leeches.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
But in the end, Ahriman wants to rule alone.

But according the Prophet and great Magian Adept Zarathustra, Ahura Mazda, the Great Architect of the Universe, defeats him.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yes, it happens all the time. That way Ahriman influences without destroying. Somehow they need each other. So, total defeat would mean death for the other party too.

Speaking of owls, here is one in a higher resolution:

[edit on 23-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ok, I admit that thinking this is some illuminata conspiracy is a jumping to conlcusions. But if you can't see the spider/owl in the top right hand corner of the GW facing side, then you are blind.

I've seen this ever since 2nd grade.

Come on now, it's one thing to point out it's not a conspiracy, but to act like it doesn't even exist? That's just dis-information.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spectre76
Canberra, AU

Harvard Owl

Boston Pyramid

American Univ. Masonic Symbol

American Univ. All Seeing Eye

Eye&Pyramid

Wow, these are great!

In case there is n/a icone, switch map provider top left and/or zoom out.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Doesn't look anything like a spider. Looks like an owl

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
its not an owl it is a spider! thats the reason why the dollar bill has webs all over.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join