It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

'The owl' on one dollar bill?

page: 5
2
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
Thought he Canadians seem to think the Beaver is a noble animal...


The beaver is a noble, hard-working animal. The difference is that despite the fact that the beaver is one of our national symbols, we (apparently) don't have any qualms about exploding them. I won't get much further into this, suffice to say that every spring, there is dynamite set off by the authorities.




posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
Well, inasmuch as the Order of Skull & Bones was not formed until 1833, and the design on the Dollar Bill was created in 1782, I consider it fairly unlikely that the Order of Skull & Bones influenced the design on the Dollar Bill (unless they travelled back in time 51 years).

[edit on 1-9-2004 by AlexKennedy]


oh... well i dont really know a lot about skulls and bones so sorry bout that one



posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josh Man
oh... well i dont really know a lot about skulls and bones so sorry bout that one


There is nothing for which to apologise. But remember, the internet is a great resource -- often, you can figure things like this out on your own.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It appears on the face on the right most 1(one) get a magnifying glass to see it. But it indeed looks like the white owl(like the old muriel cigars ad)? You look carefully and no it in no way looks like a spider. Just check it out and you be the judge. Why on U.S. currency? Maybe its their message of American domination or World domination for that matter. Someone had a picture of it a while back. Maybe I should do some research. Latter,
troylawson



posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The US capital cornerstone.


Capital Pentagram and Hexagram



posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
firstly let me begin by saying i am new to this formum but i am recently becoming more and more aware that the way we humans our living our lives atm is very very wrong, i am starting you wake up after years of brain washing that this system that we are born into is fundermently wrong basicly as far as i can see the majorty of us are little more than slaves.

i feel that something needs to happen soon to stear mankind in a differnt direction, than the 1 in whitch we are heading, anyways now that i have gotten that off my chest here is a link that some of you americans maybe a little more than interested in. www.2012.com.au...

the world is changing.



posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Old thread I know, but still interesting.

What exactly is the whole purpose of (secretly) putting all those symbols and symbolism...stuff....on our money?



Also what's the significance of "172"?
Apparently it's written in the bushes, on the back of a $5 dollar bill, at the base of Lincoln Memorial.



posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Old thread I know, but still interesting.

What exactly is the whole purpose of (secretly) putting all those symbols and symbolism...stuff....on our money?


There is none. The symbols mean exactly what the Treasury Dept. says they mean. There's absolutely no good reason to "hide" these symbols anywhere. People see shapes in the clouds, they are seeinng what they want to believe. Nothing more.

And there is no Owl in the one dollar bill. What you are seeing is the tip of one of the cones shaped out by the lines in the backgroud. There are several other similar cones throughout the bill, but they are not covered by the frame of the number "1", so they can be seen in their entirety.



posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
There is none. The symbols mean exactly what the Treasury Dept. says they mean. There's absolutely no good reason to "hide" these symbols anywhere. People see shapes in the clouds, they are seeinng what they want to believe. Nothing more.

And there is no Owl in the one dollar bill. What you are seeing is the tip of one of the cones shaped out by the lines in the backgroud. There are several other similar cones throughout the bill, but they are not covered by the frame of the number "1", so they can be seen in their entirety.


Agreed. I heard once that Freud was to have said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."
There is enough conspiracy in this world. No need to look for it where it doesn't exist.


adz

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i beleive the owl represents some the ancient egyptian beleifs



posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by adz
i beleive the owl represents some the ancient egyptian beleifs


But there is no owl! The "owl" that you see there is merely the tip of one of the cones made by the gridlines in the background of the dollar bill. You only see the tip because the rest of the cone is covered by the frame of the "1". You can see the same such cones around the rest of the border of the back of the dollar bill. Look at the tip of each cone... look exactly like your "owl"



posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If you think about it it only makes sense about it being an owl, and the whole thing with the star of david and the other stuff because they say "money is the root to all evil!!" i have a link i think you should all look at it explains alot! CLICK BELOW!!!SATAN ON OUR ONE DOLLAR BILL



posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
yeah its an owl, a bohemian grove symbol that is called

"care". Each year at bohemian Grove the participants get drunk, eat and cast off the cares of the world via a mock sacrifice to this owl god that represents in fact babylonian deities which pagans used to burn their children alive to.



posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
yeah its an owl, a bohemian grove symbol that is called

"care". Each year at bohemian Grove the participants get drunk, eat and cast off the cares of the world via a mock sacrifice to this owl god that represents in fact babylonian deities which pagans used to burn their children alive to.


Just for the sake of accuracy, the Babylonians did not practice human sacrifice, much less child sacrifice.



posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The "owl" on the dollar bill is highly debatable... but once you familiarize yourself with Bohemian Grove, The Frost Bank and other such buildings and places a new world will open up to you... or not:

You Decide



posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by adz
i beleive the owl represents some the ancient egyptian beleifs


But there is no owl! The "owl" that you see there is merely the tip of one of the cones made by the gridlines in the background of the dollar bill. You only see the tip because the rest of the cone is covered by the frame of the "1". You can see the same such cones around the rest of the border of the back of the dollar bill. Look at the tip of each cone... look exactly like your "owl"


Why wouldn't they design the bill symetrically? The owl is just another symbol on the dollar bill, it's full of them. Does anyone know who designed the one dollar bill? This may shed some light on the situation. It looks like an owl to me.

It could have been the designer's signature in a way, just like many early programmers printed dot matrix designs of cartoon characters on chips and circuit boards they designed and put into computers. Many people collect these chips.



posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by spectre76
The "owl" on the dollar bill is highly debatable... but once you familiarize yourself with Bohemian Grove, The Frost Bank and other such buildings and places a new world will open up to you... or not:

You Decide




I found it here is a link


www.flashearth.com...



its right under the sharp left hand turn in the river.



Here is another link that has some details about the property


sociology.scsc.edu...



posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   



posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
video.google.com...
This is a good video about bohemian grove, some good shots of the owl from the inside.



posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Since we're checking out and trading aerial photography...

What I'm wondering is why aerial photography of new development at Area 51 is allowed but good luck finding any CLEAR photography of Yale, which from what is available takes on the appearance of where Harry Potter went:

Pentagram I

Pentagram II

When I say "clear" I mean, try zooming in.

There's a point to this only wrong thread. Draw your own conclusions.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by spectre76]




top topics



 
2
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join