It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Spacecraft Images Offer Sharper Views of Apollo Landing Sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This info with pictures and video at the link just posted on NASA website today (Sept. 6).

NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) captured the sharpest images ever taken from space of the Apollo 12, 14 and 17 landing sites. Images show the twists and turns of the paths made when the astronauts explored the lunar surface.

NASA Link: www.nasa.gov...

More pics at the link with interactive photo sliding bar to show clarity.

So ATS/ers, what do you think? Those calling the moon landings a hoax may have a hard time disputing these newly released NASA photos.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Jason88 because: added pic

edit on 6-9-2011 by Jason88 because: another pic added

edit on 6-9-2011 by Jason88 because: OCD level editing... #joy

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Changed my mind on thought previously posted here.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
So ATS/ers, what do you think? Those calling the moon landings a hoax may have a hard time disputing these newly released NASA photos.

Are you saying these photos couldn't have been manufactured just to offer some vague "proof" of the Moon landings? What is it about these photos that couldn't have been hoaxed? They look worse than a lot of UFO photos.

Haw haw.

Photos are lousy proof of anything.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Jason88

Are you saying these photos couldn't have been manufactured just to offer some vague "proof" of the Moon landings? What is it about these photos that couldn't have been hoaxed? They look worse than a lot of UFO photos. (Imagine these photos were shared in 1972, I think the hoax would have died then).

Haw haw.

Photos are lousy proof of anything.

These photos are much better than nothing, which in my opinion is where the void, or gap in knowledge began surrounding this whole moon landing conspiracy.

I take these photos as proof that yes we were there, and that NASA is rightly showing off the capabilities of this spacecraft - justifying its expense by giving the public something its interested in and to HE and "HAW" at. As for the hoax of these pics, there is nothing compartmentalized about making these public, as too many people are involved to all be lying. Makes zero sense to hoax these pics... on every conceivable level.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I think the LMs were military equipped, unmanned.

new topics

top topics

join