It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something tragic just happened recently. My mom passed.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stellify

social security disability.

It seems strange the when she gets approved she passed away.

The right people can cover it up. Why? Why would they kill an innocent women?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Did she die from a compounded physical condition or from a meta-poison/veiled assassination?

I think this is medical negligence. I WILL sue them if they knowingly prescribed medication that added to a previous condition.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I don't have much to really offer you in the way of answers,but I offer you my condolences.

I agree with the other posters who said just be.Be there for your father and brother and let them be there for you as well. In time,the answers will come to you.And rest assured that your mother knows you love her.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by stellify

social security disability.

It seems strange the when she gets approved she passed away.

The right people can cover it up. Why? Why would they kill an innocent women?

Yes, why would they kill an innocent woman?

I really feel for you - but I think you're clutching at straws. You're angry and you're hurting and you're trying to make sense of it all.

Grief is a weird beast - and those of us who have experienced it realise how much it can affect your thinking.

Time allows perspective, at the minute you don't have that. You're stuck in the maze trying to find your way out and seeking any route out.

Primarily, you sought a psychic to see if there was foul play, now there's potentially a wider conspiracy linked to ensuring she can't collect her ssd. If there truly is foul play behind this, please share a timeline of events so that we may understand your position better.

Your pain and confusion is almost palpable in this thread. I really feel for you.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

sorry for your loss. i suggest you find so very quiet time, sit or lay down, clear all waking thoughts. what i did to find my connection to God is repeat over and over peace and love. from here i fell asleep and went into an out of body experience, then i went into the tunnel described in the near death experience. i've been allowed to soul travel to His house and meet loved ones. I have had many visions and contact with God himself. you must search within your self to find your connection. I would assert that your mom is with God, unless she was evil, which I will cast aside. the method I told here is how I did it and it is what Jesus spoke of in the sermon on the mount. it is real and take from someone who is well educated in hard science and advanced mathematics. there is a much larger universe all around us. it is time to explore. it is best to get the answers yourself. do not rely on others who could decieve you, there is much evil about these days.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
another thing i will add is i recently had an uncle who passed away and we were not seeing that coming. just a few months back they detected throat cancer but they thought he would be ok and was still up walking around and taking care of himself on his own. he wasn't that old. they found him laying on the bed with his feet crossed as if he had dozed off for a nap.

of course the mind just starts racing.... what the hell happened?

things are getting really weird.

I can still hardly believe it. People seem to be slipping away fairly easy these days. they said he seemed fine one day and the next he looked like a different person and just felt awful. people are also getting depressed, some are freaking out... I still believe there is a lot of extra radiation in the air or something... or there is energy with weird effects. I need to find a thread about this because I'm feeling something if it could be related to a bunch of different things, I wonder if somebody has come up with something.
edit on 11-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

The coroner said she passed from a fatal arrhythmia/heart disease. They said she had heart disease.
I know she has epilepsy and has seizures while she is asleep. Maybe a seizure triggered it. I hope she didn't suffer.She was/is a good person.

The one person on this thread was accurate about back/feet pain and such.

I didn't know it was this bad she looked fine.
Right now I am trying to get my mind off the negatives and the what-ifs, could I have's, etc and try to remember her for her.

edit on 12-9-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
another thing i will add is i recently had an uncle who passed away and we were not seeing that coming. just a few months back they detected throat cancer but they thought he would be ok and was still up walking around and taking care of himself on his own. he wasn't that old. they found him laying on the bed with his feet crossed as if he had dozed off for a nap.

I can still hardly believe it. People seem to be slipping away fairly easy these days. they said he seemed fine one day and the next he looked like a different person and just felt awful. people are also getting depressed, some are freaking out... I still believe there is a lot of extra radiation in the air or something... or there is energy with weird effects. I need to find a thread about this because I'm feeling something if it could be related to a bunch of different things, I wonder if somebody has come up with something.

I am sorry about your uncle dude.

All I want to know is...

Did she suffer?

Was there any foul play at all. I know I am on someone's s--- list. I just hope I didn't get her involved

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

I am sorry about your uncle dude.

All I want to know is...

Did she suffer?

Was there any foul play at all. I know I am on someone's s--- list. I just hope I didn't get her involved

I understand where you are coming from. I think a lot of people feel in danger because of feeling like they are on someone's list. It very well could be. You have people in this world right now... regular people without much worldly influence who are doing things directly connected to these fears based on these "interesting times"

Fpr example, you don't HAVE to be a mover and a shaker in this world for someone to think you are tied to end times prophecies or events. I KNOW that someone has thought I was before I had ever even thought about this (was convinced I was directly connected to the devil, seriously). it doesn't mater if it's true if that person believes it enough to hurt me over it. It becomes real whether it was real or not. I don't think your fears are invalid at all. I understand the reason you want those answers a lot. I know you wouldn't have wanted to affect her so don't forget that we do have some environment things that could be making people even more sicker... like the radiation. It really makes me mad when people just seem to start slipping out left and right so easily like this. So many people seem to just be "going to sleep"

maybe these are people with good hearts who will not be able to physically endure the things that are coming next... which might be frightening and very confusing for a lot of people as the world drama escalates. There are so many people I wish was still here. i know they could shed light on so many things and are smart, experienced, wise people with many stories to tell and their own historical perspectives... and things they would be able to contribute, but I also know that some of those people would tire more easily then others and so I would also hate to see those people lose hope as we go through rougher times and watch them suffer on their feet.

It's just so weird... this thing about people dying with their feet crossed... it's just weird.

I don't know... just random thoughts. I wish i could help more but I can't say that i can be certain if anything is really coming through to me about your particular situation. I say if your heart tells you to seek answers... seek them! Don't let anyone tell you shouldn't ask these questions. I think it's totally normal especially in these times.

i don't know what your situation is but people will certainly use loved ones against you... this is exactly the reason I can only know so many things... because what i "could" know... or 'might" know has caused that kind of wagering before and it can get ugly. someone doesn't want me to have certain answers.. and it ISN'T because they don't care... it's because they do. kind of hard to explain but I do understand your concern.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I just hope it was natural death. Not poison. Not a veiled assassination. Not medical malpractice.

I hope she didn't lay there in pain for hours before passing. Horrible.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AM47240

Sorry about your loss. I have very limited ability to communicate with the other side...maybe one day I'll get better but, for now, I'm still working on it. Anyway, I did my thing very briefly to see what kind of preliminary stuff I could get. Please don't take me to be 100% accurate. I can only relate what I experience, but it felt to me like some sort of respiratory arrest. When I attempt to communicate, the messages I get are very physical, so if someone died of head trama, my head will go numb, etc. That's why I feel that it was respiratory arrest. I feel pain in my lungs and it became hard to breathe, but I feel like something is choking me, so perhaps fluid in the lungs as well. Other than that, she realized that she was dying, and that realization caused her a lot of sadness in her final moments, but the sadness only lasted a short time. I feel that, almost instantly, the sadness turned into completel rapture. I can feel it all the way into the tips of my fingers!

Maybe she passed from a seizure. Her breathing is obstructed when she is having a seizure. Maybe her heart couldn't take another a fit.

Maybe she had a few seizures in her locked apartment.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Now I found out about something strange a few days ago.

They got her toxicology report back and she didn't have any painkillers in her system.

Just normal seizure meds.

If thats true what killed her?

Did someone swap her medication/food with cyanide knowing her medical history?

There was no blood. No suffocation(what I thought) and she was slightly slumped off her bed with the side of her face on the floor. It was early in the morning.

whats making think this is foul play is there where people in the apartment. Things where missing and they gave me the wrong purse(she had her stuff in a different one). Maybe that was a mistake from the coroners as they take information.

She was seemingly ok physically before she passed.
The landlord advised me to cremate her because I was poor.

The mortician made a comment about TSA and I could fly with it because it can be x-rayed and about it being enviromentally safe to bury(EPA comment?). Is this a setup? Did they plant something inside cremation box?

I called the coroner's office and differing causes of death. They are assumptions. I feel like someone did something wrong and is trying to cover thier a-- from a lawsuit.
edit on 27-10-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I am sorry for your loss Thread OP, just a question did your mother have any health issues? More deaths usual these days are due to health then old age.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I am sorry for your loss Thread OP, just a question did your mother have any health issues? More deaths usual these days are due to health then old age.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

She had hypertension,epilepsy and high blood sugar. I think this was SUDEP via hypertensive heart failure. Like what happened with billy mays.

Billy mays took hydrocodone before his death also.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Found out she was awake and passed out when she died. It was after 11:30-12pm on august 23-24. She was 48. 11 days before my birthday. I hope she wasn't slipped a cyanide pill in her medicine. People had access to her apartment and a person there moved away after she died.

The award she was mentioning was an invention she made/talked to me about awhile back about a safety system you could put on a building to save lives in a fire. My brother got an award and we went to a dinner.

They didn't find anything in her system other than seizure medication.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I need a sensitive to help answer a few questions about my mother.
My mom passed away recently. Her name is Michelle. I need to come to closure with it. This is very painful and sudden.

1)was there any foul play involved?
2)What was the actual cause of death?
3)What does she want me to know?
4)Could I have prevented it?
5)Tell her I love you.

Thank you for responding.
edit on 6-9-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

Sorry man. Love you brotha. Try to stay strong.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join