It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something tragic just happened recently. My mom passed.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
she's home
think of it, as being part of every surroundings you go, every calm wind, ever color within a plant, particles in the sky, even the smallest or largest thing. be good, for you are here

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I'm not sure, I realize by reading this you suspect something unnatural happened. You should know the circumstances in her life, and what the circumstances were by the medical records after her death. Did she have an outside injury, a blow to the head that looked like fowl play, or some unusual bruising? Did she choke to death? Was she living with you and your Father or was she living alone? Are you grown now yourself? Were your parents divorced? There are many things to decipher, but I have a strong sense of peace, Light filled surroundings and Love being sent to you.

Don't seek professional psychics to assist either, insights come to everyone who is seeking. Yeshua said, to go within, and seek. The kingdom of Heaven is within you, and once you find that inner connection to Father/Family/Guidance, and know you are watched over, and how frequently you are helped, the precious pearl, everything else will pale in comparison, you'll see through this world as a testing ground and nothing but Love has any meaning in it and metaphorically sell all for the precious pearl. But with psychics and anyone charging especially, there is a wide open net, that catch many fishes, or rather that person can be influenced by many Big Fish of many different polarities. Its not only going within and seeking, but praying, meditating, and asking for help with direction for your life, being healed of negativity and giving gifts of your time to others, serving others. Many people seek, even the illuminati and secret societies seek. But its what Light you see with , and a connection to the heart of a child, weeding your garden of worldliness, and listening to your conscience that allows the right connection. So phsycics are not the route to go. They are not the Christ, and their pineal may work somewhat, some may help solve police cases, and help others, but its just too wide open.

One thing I want to add, is if she lived a life without harming, and especially the big ways, murder, rape, then whatever occurred, the hard part would be short lived, and she would be in a much better place than here. Even neutrals who do not harm others, but don't help them too much either, are in a better position than those whose conscious is heavy with guilt.

When my grandmother passed away, 2 years next month, I was given a dream in August with my mother in it as well, where my grandmother, who I loved very much, held a meeting with us and told us she was going away, and prepared us for what would come. Then in perfect health, she suddenly became very ill, had to be rushed to the hospital and spent roughly 2 weeks there before passing.

Afterwards, it took some time, weeks passed, missing her, until her presence became a tangible thing. She was a field watching over, with the Light, youthful and young. Another time when praying to God/Goodness, and asking for direction with family problems and the children, and my health condition, that night she was in and out my consciousness and in my dreams off and on, and in the morning the solution came.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99

I'm sorry for your loss but.
Once someone dies they never come back or cannot be
communicated with, meaning they are gone forever.
I don't believe that you can find an answer to the questions.
unless if she was killed by someone you can find the killer.

This is a site for conspiracy's so if there is one involved please do post it.
Otherwise it's meaning less to post the death of somebody even if it
is related to you because people die all the time. It's natural.

can I just say- this is a really poor reply. when did the new totalitarian religion come into effect where you get to write all the rules? ah, but no such matter could be so thoroughly dense, therefore this= filthy petty stab at a grieving person looking for hope?

the things i expose myself to... i'm going to have to put some serious thought into this after reading the above.

anywho... in my opinion, I know sometimes it seems right to be vague with psychics to see if you are getting true answers, but I feel one must really be able to connect somehow to that person in a profound way or moment. i don't think i believe that one could simply extract the answers like typing the question in google but it would still actually be a start... and who knows where it could lead, but i think "sensitives" still need to be connected like any other investigator because they are not simply just plucking their answers from a ready source.... it's more like they are investigators of the very subtle and cam perhaps feel people without seeing them and all that, but they are still grounded by the same problems we all face... who, what, when, where, why? answers that can't just be plucked without having a sense of who they are feeling/possibly reading when encountering certain places or subjects, while still being certain there are alternate unseen realms where answers could perhaps come across, due to what likenesses do exist between those realms.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Instead of seeking others to assist you, if you're a Christian, or have any faith, or if you have simply belief in Goodness and Love watching over, pray. Pray to the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence and ask for the Spirit of Peace and Love, to be with you and everyone. Pray and meditate and raise your frequency with nature, sunshine, and giving to others, and fine tune your own inner knowing and connection.

Watching these might help as well, for it opens the heart and connects us to our inner knowing.

BBC: PAM SEES GOD. NDE Pam Reynolds. Amazing! Full version!

NDE - A blind woman who had a life changing near death experience

4 YEAR OLD CHILD VISIT HEAVEN DURING SURGERY

11 yr Old Went to Heaven and Back, and Tells What He Saw!

Near Death Experience Heaven NDE Jim Wilhelm
edit on 9-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

And what do your post's offer exactly apart from lies?

Don't tell me to move on. Ive offered closure to his loss by showing what the bible says about the dead.

Your bitterness towards God is really showing.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

Harsh? Really? I simply said not all people go to heaven, i didn't say his Mom wasn't there, there's no way to know for sure until he dies himself depending on where he end's up. There's a good chance she is there, don't try and twist my words please.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

And what do your post's offer exactly apart from lies?

Don't tell me to move on. Ive offered closure to his loss by showing what the bible says about the dead.

Your bitterness towards God is really showing.

Hey its ok she is with Jesus in paradise now. I found out how she may have passed. Its something I could have guessed by now. It doesn't surprise me.

I am going to make some changes to my life after this.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well, only the gods are truly allowed to experience tragedy. We're just ordinary folks, and tragedy to us is like breathing. We're all tragedies waiting to happen. As a result, while each individual might experience sadness and loss, and it might mean the whole world to them, and whole families might be turned upside down, to humanity in general it's simple, mundane and ordinary.

A man or woman's entire life of work and play and joy and sadness comes to an end, and they maybe get a little obituary an inch or so in the local newspaper. And once you're dead and everyone who knew you is dead (which won't take long at all), you'll be forgotten, too.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Your Mums first job was in an Ice Cream parlor where she met your father.She then shows me herself cleaning which i suspect she may have done this part time while being a housewife and mum.
I see you and your brother who i suspect is younger than you,sitting at the table and YOU are doing a school project,it was a construction made at home of a large monument/landmark like the Empire state building,you made the construction and done a written piece,i feel you got high praise on this project.She wishes to remind you of this.
Nothing in the past,present or future can change things.She is very happy and in good spirit,pardon the pun.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
John

I understand exactly where you are coming from. First is shock, then disbelief, denial and then anger. Then comes the deep sorrow and grief. Or at least that's what I experienced when I Iost both my father and then my best friend.

Unfortunately its a fact of life that as soon as we are born we are destined to pass over. I for one have declared that I'm going to live forever but I know damn well I ain't.

Just wanna say I feel for you. It ain't nice. However I believe that death is just a doorway.

Its natural to apportion blame. We all do it to some degree - however unless you have strong evidence that it was not (and I hesitate to say) a natural death - you need to give yourself time. Grief takes myriad forms and is not a set length of time. Hell, I broke down 6 months after my friend's death and had to take time off work to rediscover myself. I had difficulty in seeing the point in life. Horrid time but I came through and so can you!

She will know you love her - no matter what has gone before. You don't need anyone to tell her this.

I really hope that some of what I written has helped in any small way. We love, we experience loss but we are stronger for it. Might not seem it now but give it time.

S

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Thank you all for your support. This is getting better day by day. I need to find my brother so we can have a funeral.

huh? I thought she first met him at a church playing the piano or at high school.

I don't remember building anything for a school project when I was a kid. I was poor as .

This is unclear.

I just want to know if this is natural or CIA-style veiled assassination.

edit on 9-9-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12

Does she know something about me that only I know?

What should I tell my brother?

Yes.
Tell your brother the truth or what you feel is the truth.Tell him you have talked to a medium.Discuss it.
I must go back to a green top/cardigan/jacket, a favorite worn often,can you place it?

a jacket?

Did I already get it?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Tho it may be for someone else i really feel it was for you.
First job working in an ice cream parlor.
Then she brings a feather duster and shows me cleaning.
Then a child with younger brother sitting next to him working on a project involving landmarks/monuments which was commended.The tower/building/monument may by symbolic of what the project was about.
Obviously wrong about meeting your father.
This may be for someone else on the thread,but i really feel it relates to you.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Tho it may be for someone else i really feel it was for you.
First job working in an ice cream parlor.
Then she brings a feather duster and shows me cleaning.
Then a child with younger brother sitting next to him working on a project involving landmarks/monuments which was commended.The tower/building/monument may by symbolic of what the project was about.
Obviously wrong about meeting your father.
This may be for someone else on the thread,but i really feel it relates to you.

why does it have to be someone in the thread?

couldn't it be your neighbor or something?

...on a completely different note... what i'd want to know is things like where she grew up, what kind of music she liked, what she looked like, where she lived, when she died, where she died, what she talked about before she died, how she was feeling, basically calling to that "level" or vibe with clear intentions and inquiry in tow... seek out her essence and then just start paying attention to detail to see if anything starts leading you. if no one hurt her and you seek her out, you should find something a little different, instead of something pulling your attention, perhaps more of a feeling to go embark on your own journey in life and a sense of peace.

...but whatever it makes you feel, your connection is most important. i mean, she's got to be around there somewhere. if she is, she's probably wishing to make you understand everything she feels as well.

it can't hurt to try and see what you get. sit in her room, on her bed... alone... no distractions... ad then even when you are not alone, pay heed as though their could be someone else in the room. I mean there could be, one way or another they will eventually figure out a way to say something if it is important.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

You have no idea if people can communicate with those who have "Died" nor do you know if they can be brought back.

Just because it sounds silly to you, and not possible, doesn't mean that it is. If I told you (80 years ago) that I could communicate with a living person, on the otherside of the globe, with magic waves that travel through the air, you would have said I was nuts, and it could never happen... Yet here we are...

Don't discount things, just because YOU don't THINK it could be possible. We are far from knowing everything about space, time, life, energy, etc...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

My mom helped my grandma as a maid. She alse used to clean up her/our apartment with a duster.

Still don't know about the project in school.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I am sure she knows you love her. You can say that out loud to her. People do that all the time and it is ok to do so. The other questions you may never know the answer to because sometimes life and death are a mystery. But hugs for you, even though I don't know you. It sounds as though she was a good mother, keep that memory alive.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Does she know something about me that only I know?

What should I tell my brother?

Yes.
Tell your brother the truth or what you feel is the truth.Tell him you have talked to a medium.Discuss it.
I must go back to a green top/cardigan/jacket, a favorite worn often,can you place it?

a jacket?

Did I already get it?

The meanings of color depend on what culture you live in. To the Western world, green is the color of peace. That is why filmmakers choose green for homes in movies and tv shows. If green is a color that evokes peace and nature, which your mother being a woman would represent, and a cardigan evokes warmth then she is at peace and that peace should surround you and bring you comfort. Sounds as though she was very much a warm, caring person.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

I just hope this wasn't medical criminal negligence or a CIA-style veiled assassination with some type of poison. It was at a time she was about to get her SSD and it looks like a f-u type envious/jealous hit.

I hope she didn't suffer. She is a positive person.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What is SSD?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join