It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something tragic just happened recently. My mom passed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Dont know,But i feel wherever she was,there were people around to assist,or her doctor had someone visiting once in a while to assist or help out with her other medical complaint.
Remember thoughts are louder than words.

she had a condition before this.
She had back pain.

That is true.

Thank you for your responses.
edit on 8-9-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I suggest that you read this.

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any [thing] that is done under the sun. Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 (KJV)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

What does that mean?

They are completely separate from this universe?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Hi op, I hope you are doing ok, sorry for your loss. I lost my father at a young age too, and wanted to have answers to questions, much like the ones you have posted. I dont think we ever get the answers, please, dont waste years of your time searching for them.

Your mum will always be with you, watching over you...I believe my Dad is also with me and watching over me, but I have never seen him...I do speak to him often, but he doesnt answer me. I like to think he does hear me

Time is a great healer, the pain never goes away, and we never forget our loved ones ever, nor do we ever love them any less..but life does go on for us all, and we move onwards and upwards onto new and exciting paths.

You are meant to be here, now, and this horrendous grief, it does pass, I know it feels like it wont ever go away...but it will, and you must let yourself grieve over her. If you feel like crying, then cry. And if you feel like you need to chat, come here, or you are welcome to u2u me.

Take care of yourself

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV

Hi op, I hope you are doing ok, sorry for your loss. I lost my father at a young age too, and wanted to have answers to questions, much like the ones you have posted. I dont think we ever get the answers, please, dont waste years of your time searching for them.

Your mum will always be with you, watching over you...I believe my Dad is also with me and watching over me, but I have never seen him...I do speak to him often, but he doesnt answer me. I like to think he does hear me

Time is a great healer, the pain never goes away, and we never forget our loved ones ever, nor do we ever love them any less..but life does go on for us all, and we move onwards and upwards onto new and exciting paths.

You are meant to be here, now, and this horrendous grief, it does pass, I know it feels like it wont ever go away...but it will, and you must let yourself grieve over her. If you feel like crying, then cry. And if you feel like you need to chat, come here, or you are welcome to u2u me.

Take care of yourself

if I knew how she died.

I feel I failed her.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Oh no, really, you didnt fail her. Are you waiting for some answers? I mean, from an Inquest or such.
Sometimes, the waiting for a decision on how someone died can be the hardest and longest wait, and sometimes these things take a long time to happen, lots of people and paperwork involved.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

yeah I guess.

This is hard. I now have my brother and my dad now.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I love you and I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm dreading the day my father passes. :C

But if I may give you some words of comfort? I personally believe that not one of us dies before our time. We have our counted breaths and heartbeats and once that number is up, we travel to the next life/world/consciousness/pass over... whatever you believe in

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Click on the link i gave you on the previous post, it should help explain things more.

Here's some more on what the bible says about the dead:

When they say to you, "Consult the mediums and the spiritists who whisper and mutter," should not a people consult their God? [Should they] [consult] the dead on behalf of the living? Isaiah 8:19

Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 19:31

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
James 2:19 (KJV)
edit on 8-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Your Mother would never ever want you to feel as though you have failed her in any way. I have lost my Father and my Mother is elderly and I know my time with her is limited. I believe that when we die, we continue on in some way. Perhaps we go on to a better existence elsewhere.

I am sure that your Mom knows how much she is loved. Know too that she will always love you. I wish you the strenght and courage that you need at this difficult time. If you need to talk, just send a U2U. I have lost many loved ones through the years and understand what you are going through. Hugs!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

But we don't go onto a better existence elsewhere if we've lived a sinful life and have made no attempt to repent.

I think its quite selfish to trick people into think everyone go's to a better place, when its certainly not everyone at all. If they consciously made the decision to deny Christ while they were on earth, they will perish and die a second spiritual death..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Oh goodness me, thats harsh. Not really sensitive as the OP requested is it. Because that is your personal belief, it doesnt make it right to say that is how it actually is

You'll have to do what you feel is right and what you believe in John_Rodger_Cornman, I think once you have some answers you will have some closure to this.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
may she rest in peace..........

kx

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99

I'm sorry for your loss but.
Once someone dies they never come back or cannot be
communicated with, meaning they are gone forever.
Dude, with all due respect, you're a freakin idiot.
Sometimes you should keep your opinions to yourself, especially at times like this.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

But we don't go onto a better existence elsewhere if we've lived a sinful life and have made no attempt to repent.

I think its quite selfish to trick people into think everyone go's to a better place, when its certainly not everyone at all. If they consciously made the decision to deny Christ while they were on earth, they will perish and die a second spiritual death..

Just because that is your belief, doesn't make it so. I am neither selfish, nor do I trick people. If you're so religeous, where the hell is your compassion for the OP?????

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Yes, I've been there, and it hurts like hell. When my mother died my entire body became cold and I thought "I will never be warm again". You know it takes time. You are in an acute state of grieving. The pain lessens over time.

I contacted two mediums (real ones) and they helped me. They are not free, however.

OP -- Would it help you to tell us the circumstances surrounding her death, so we can try to help you?
I don't know of anyone who has lost a parent who doesn't experience some type of guilt. It seems to go with the territory. My mother died in an ICU surrounded by doctors and loved ones, but it was hard for me to let go of:
"Should I have called in more doctors?" (We had six).
"Should I have moved her to another hospital"
"Should I have picked up on how sick she was sooner".

I'm telling you this because I want you to understand we all experience guilt to some degree when we lose a parent, or a child.

There are immature people on this thread, who are inexperienced in life. They are still at that age where they believe they know everything. We shall ignore them for the moment.

Consider telling us how your mother died, and what you believe you could have done differently.
I, too, am available for u2u's.

Remember to take care of yourself. Grief is stressful, and stress makes us sick.

My best.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

You would do well to move on. Your posts are inappropriate. This is not the time or place for your religious opinions. The topic is grief, which knows no religion.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99

I'm sorry for your loss but.
Once someone dies they never come back or cannot be
communicated with, meaning they are gone forever.
I don't believe that you can find an answer to the questions.
unless if she was killed by someone you can find the killer.

This is a site for conspiracy's so if there is one involved please do post it.
Otherwise it's meaning less to post the death of somebody even if it
is related to you because people die all the time. It's natural.

This is complete nonsense. I have felt my loved ones watching over, even had prayers answered, with the answer coming after experiencing their presence. They are allowed to love, assist and project in help. Perhaps you should read up on nde's too while you're at it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

This is not even close to the truth. The Judaic faith, from which you quoted, had different belief regarding life, death and reincarnation. Christians also have different beliefs on these things than you do. Sadducees did not believe in life after death, this was one sect within Israel, and Yeshua was certainly not of this sect.

judaism.about.com...

There are many Jewish sources dealing with what is popularly
called "reincarnation." In Hebrew, it is called "gilgul
ha'ne'shamot," literally the recycling or transmigration of
souls.....

Most of the written material is very esoteric, often written in
Aramaic. Some of the prominent works dealing with this subject
are the "Zohar" (1st century) and the Arizal's "Shaar HaGilgulim"
(16th century). In the Bible itself, the idea is intimated in
Deut. 25:5-10, Deut. 33:6 and Isaiah 22:14, 65:6.

As for whether or not one must believe in Christ, much of what is written is METAPHOR. I'd digg a little deeper on what it truly means, and ask for the Spirit of Peace and Love, the Holy Spirit, Jesus, Father, to Guide you, ask for your sight to be healed and all negative to be transformed into positive.

Jesus is the example of unconditional love and its by walking in his footsteps that those words are honored, whether we believe in him, whether we are of any other faith, whether we are an athiest who is being Good for the sake of Goodness, that we follow in his example by following the conscience in our heart.

Its the opposite of some Christian beliefs that its not about Good Works but only Faith. The opposite is true, its not about the shape of your religion, but embodying the Spirit of Peace and Love.

And, if there are any passages that are directly in error, and I've read the entire bible, then its because the controllers have stamped that religion with two paths, two hats, the white hats and the dark, and you can't wear them both, you have to choose your hats.

So that is your opinion, not shared by me.

I have already experienced the miracle of helping someone who killed herself home. At the time of death I would feel her rage and hurt at the garage where her boyfriend was living, and for months would go out and buy my milk at the 7/11, escape the property. I worried that I had felt guilty due to being the last person to talk to her on the phone, and on the way to the garage to tell her boyfriend to go home and look after his women, the entire universe around me froze in a discordant terrible jarring, and then I saw a van coming the next day just after lunch to pick him up. That came to pass too, that is when I suspected. Then the time of death was put within minutes of the phone call, roughly when I felt it.

One trip to the store, putting the baby in the car seat, my son then around 7 or 8, said to the older one. Come and see the Ghost. And to my horror, he led my oldest through the carport (I was parked outfront by the steps) to the very back by the garage right where I had felt the tangible feeling of rage before I left.

I spent many nights telling her in my heart that she needed to go to Father and pour out her heart.

One night while doing this, I heard her voice clearly in my head, say, I can't do that ____, I would go to hell."
Normally, you are pulled down by gravity to this, not left to linger, so I knew that she was in a strange position. So I began to pray in earnest, about her terribly hard life, and the compassion she had shown me, bringing me flowers when I had spent time in tears, the only person who cared about the pain, that she had fed the poor, clothed them, visited those who were sick and in hospital. I asked God to come to her, if she could not go to Him.

The next morning, I was going to get a prayer group to help bring peace, and as I was making my first cup of coffee, this wonderful Spirit was with me, such calm, and joy, and I was told, it was over. She was home at last. And it had indeed ended.

One needs to realize that the Bible is an eclectic volume of spirituality, they sifted through many more works that were in use at the time, and selected the ones they preferred. It spans from Sumar, for borrowed tales, and myths, along with true spiritual direction and inspiration, and interpretation is everything.

I am aware each thinks they have the right Church and the right answers, but it was never about what Church but rather its truly about what Eye You See With, and the Amount of Light Filling it. Its about Love and treating each other without Harm.

Earth is a School.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Do you feel that this was a pure accident?

Was is euthanasia by a doctor that wanted to end her suffering?

I want to know this because something doesn't seem right.
edit on 9-9-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join