It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something tragic just happened recently. My mom passed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Sorry about your loss. I have very limited ability to communicate with the other side...maybe one day I'll get better but, for now, I'm still working on it. Anyway, I did my thing very briefly to see what kind of preliminary stuff I could get. Please don't take me to be 100% accurate. I can only relate what I experience, but it felt to me like some sort of respiratory arrest. When I attempt to communicate, the messages I get are very physical, so if someone died of head trama, my head will go numb, etc. That's why I feel that it was respiratory arrest. I feel pain in my lungs and it became hard to breathe, but I feel like something is choking me, so perhaps fluid in the lungs as well. Other than that, she realized that she was dying, and that realization caused her a lot of sadness in her final moments, but the sadness only lasted a short time. I feel that, almost instantly, the sadness turned into completel rapture. I can feel it all the way into the tips of my fingers!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AM47240

Was it because of another disease?

Was there foul play like poison or overdose?

did she choke on something?
edit on 7-9-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I am not entirely sure. I felt a strange sensation in my jaw, and I thought immediately that it was representative of drinking or eating something bad, but I can't say for sure. I'm sorry. Also, I cut the last post short because someone walked in behind me and I didn't want to have them seeing this. I also wanted to say that your mom knows you love her. To me, this goes without saying, because people on the other side have access to so much information and awareness, but even so, when I focused on your message to her, I could feel an overwhelming sense of pride. I actually started crying a little because I could feel that there was deep love there. So I really am sorry for your loss, but I hope you know that it won't be a loss forever. I know it's hard right now, but she'll keep watching over you.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AM47240

What do you mean by eating something bad?

Was there a overdose?

Was there anyone else in the room?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'll try again, later, when I have more privacy and can concentrate better. Like I said, I'm not the best at this but I do want to help if I can. Anyway, I'll see if I can get anything more conclusive and post it for you. I just worry that with my limited ability I might hurt more than help.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AM47240
I'll try again, later, when I have more privacy and can concentrate better. Like I said, I'm not the best at this but I do want to help if I can. Anyway, I'll see if I can get anything more conclusive and post it for you. I just worry that with my limited ability I might hurt more than help.

There is some accuracy to this.

Thats why I want to know if there was anyone else in the room.

sorry about me hounding you.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
I need a sensitive to help answer a few questions about my mother.
My mom passed away recently. Her name is Michelle. I need to come to closure with it. This is very painful and sudden.

1)was there any foul play involved?
2)What was the actual cause of death?
3)What does she want me to know?
4)Could I have prevented it?
5)Tell her I love you.

Thank you for responding.
edit on 6-9-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

There is no such thing as death first of all ..."You know the answers to your questions...not just these but all of them."

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yes,medication caused respiratory problem which caused heart failure.No foul play.Either an adverse reaction or overdose.There is nothing you could have done.
She had a favorite top/cardigan which is green in color,wore it often.
Either her father or grandfather has helped her make the transition.Your will get to say goodbye,it will come in a vivid dream but first the grief must subside as your sadness makes her sad.She is dealing with it much better than you my friend.
Love is a bond that cannot be severed.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I just want to know did she die naturally or unnaturally.

Or did someone murder her.

I could be just hyping this all up.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

I am sorry about the pressuring. This is all so sudden and I need closure.

so there was an adverse reaction?

Was she depressed/suicidal?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Or too much,taking medication for another complaint,i feel the hip down the legs.Back pain or arthritis.
Give her some time,her energy to communicate will be much better,i feel exhausted at the moment,so she is finding communication with us a bit tough.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Was this intentional or accidental?

Where there any other people in the room?

I don't mean to be rude or bark at you.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Going on the level of communication and the energy it carries,it feels like accidental suicide.I do not feel depression,and there was no one present.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
Going on the level of communication and the energy it carries,it feels like accidental suicide.I do not feel depression,and there was no one present.

How do you use this energy?

Where was she living?

The reason why I am asking this is because I want to prove your not a con or charlatan. This helps me have closure.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

My Dad passed away last year from cancer! All I can say is, it sucks! For me I like to think he is out and about in the energy universe playing away! He didn't want a priest on his deathbed because he felt he was moving on to the next level, whatever that may be... Your mom would want you to move on and "Live/Love/Laugh" Hope this helps you out!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Dont know,But i feel wherever she was,there were people around to assist,or her doctor had someone visiting once in a while to assist or help out with her other medical complaint.
Remember thoughts are louder than words.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch

My Dad passed away last year from cancer! All I can say is, it sucks! For me I like to think he is out and about in the energy universe playing away! He didn't want a priest on his deathbed because he felt he was moving on to the next level, whatever that may be... Your mom would want you to move on and "Live/Love/Laugh" Hope this helps you out!

yeah this is pretty crazy.

I wish I could have done more.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12

Dont know,But i feel wherever she was,there were people around to assist,or her doctor had someone visiting once in a while to assist or help out with her other medical complaint.
Remember thoughts are louder than words.

Does she know something about me that only I know?

What should I tell my brother?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Does she know something about me that only I know?

What should I tell my brother?

Yes.
Tell your brother the truth or what you feel is the truth.Tell him you have talked to a medium.Discuss it.
I must go back to a green top/cardigan/jacket, a favorite worn often,can you place it?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I too feel your pain,I lost my father then 5 yrs later my mom,my dad dying was a sad incident although he suffered from cancer for 12 years,I too had serious injurys as a result of accident at work,mom lived in Colo I lived in So California and was raising 4 young children by myself,I never got to visit her,when I heard she was in hospital in serious condition,I finally flew on an airplane,unfortunately I got there at 3 am,she had gone into a coma at 2 pm,never got to say what I wanted to say,so those of you with parents,don't wait to tell them how you feel,I have to live for rest of life thinking what if,my mother dying was like a little life taken fropm you,no matter how bad things were after talking to her somehow felt better,so keep her in your prayers,all you can do now

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join