It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something tragic just happened recently. My mom passed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I need a sensitive to help answer a few questions about my mother.
My mom passed away recently. Her name is Michelle. I need to come to closure with it. This is very painful and sudden.

1)was there any foul play involved?
2)What was the actual cause of death?
3)What does she want me to know?
4)Could I have prevented it?
5)Tell her I love you.

Thank you for responding.
edit on 6-9-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I'm sorry for your loss but.
Once someone dies they never come back or cannot be
communicated with, meaning they are gone forever.
I don't believe that you can find an answer to the questions.
unless if she was killed by someone you can find the killer.

This is a site for conspiracy's so if there is one involved please do post it.
Otherwise it's meaning less to post the death of somebody even if it
is related to you because people die all the time. It's natural.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm sorry for your loss, but this happens to everyone. You just need to handle it.

+37 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

It was posted in Paranormal studies. It doesn't have to be a conspiracy to be on this site. If you or others don't believe in an afterlife that's OK but maybe be a little more gentle/restrain yourself from posting in a thread where someone is reaching out.

I'm sorry for your loss OP.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
I'm sorry for your loss, but this happens to everyone. You just need to handle it.

That's pretty cold for someone in my situation.

Thank you for your response.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

My deepest sympthies go out to you and your family.

Are you religious? If so, perhaps a talk with a person of your faith might be in order.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

My sincerest condolences.

My wife lost a grandmother, mother, brother and sister each a year apart.

The devastation will remain for a very long time. I'm afraid.

Reach out to someone close to you and just 'be' for a while.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

At least I still have my older brother and dad. Man this sucks.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sorry for your loss my dear! I have been in your shoes! My answers came over time. I think passed loved ones find ways to communicate and when they do you'll see it and know in your heart what it means. I don't know where we go when we die for sure, but I do know that they are still with us always.

Give it a little time, let the grief subside a little and then ask the hard questions. The anwser will come. Hope this helps!

::HUGS::

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Hey OP. Like everyone else or most of everyone i am sorry for your loss. I lost my Mother at age 15 actually burried her on my 16th birthday. My mother and i were extremely close. I completely understand wanting to reach out to any means of communication regardless of how bizzare it might seem or sound. The reality is though that you may never get the answers. As far as you wondering if you could stop her death, i wouldnt put yourself through that. guilt and regret doesnt need to play a role in your grieving. I didnt know your mother but im sure she would never want you to blame yourself. she is more then likely in a far better place then you right now. If you want to feel close to her i would simply just talk out loud..tell her you miss her and love her..calm yourself clear your head and just BREATH. love and light not darkness. dont let yourself sink into a pit of depression.

If you ever need to talk i am here and you can message me as much as you want. Again im very sorry for your pain right now. Its always good to reach out. my condolences.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I am standing upon the seashore.
A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze
and starts for the blue ocean.
She is an object of beauty and strength,
and I stand and watch until at last she hangs
like a speck of white cloud
just where the sea and sky come down to mingle with each other.
Then someone at my side says,
" There she goes! "

Gone where?

Gone from my sight . . . that is all.

She is just as large in mast and hull and spar
as she was when she left my side
and just as able to bear her load of living freight
to the place of destination.

Her diminished size is in me, not in her.

And just at the moment
when someone at my side says,
" There she goes! "
there are other eyes watching her coming . . .
and other voices ready to take up the glad shout . . .

" Here she comes! "

Chapter Eight
A Parable of Immortality
by Henry Van Dyke
edit on 6-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss.

When my father died, I was left desolate. It was awful.

It was nearly six years ago and it just ripped me apart in ways I am only beginning to realise. Grief is an awful thing, and it hits you in surprising ways.

I have always sought to stay away fom psychics and mediums, no matter how much I want to hear from my dad...and I really do want to hear from him...every day.

However, psychics and mediums can be seductive and you can get hooked in something unprovable. There's nothing to prove what they say is true.

I wanted someone to blame when my dad died - in particular I wanted to be able to blame my mother...that would have been one of my main reasons in seeking a medium to contact him.

My advice would be to wait...if a sign is to come, it will come. Seeking out a response will not make it happen...it may lead you down a path which takes you nowhere.

Please tell us more about your situation and why you doubt that her death was natural.

Also, when you go to bed...welcome her to visit you in a dream. I have seen my dad a few times since he died...most of the time in dreams. It comforts me.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

I found out on my birthday.

But I will go on. She told me not to be all sad and crying. I am glad I went and seen her on her birthday.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You did not think that through did you? No matter how sorry we can be about your loss, facts are facts, and a fact of life is: we all die. It may seem cold to you, but thats life.
This makes me think, dont you have real life friends? That can comfort you and give you some human heat? Ive seen many things, but this one is pretty strange IMO, I can understand you feel a bond with this community, but this is not the way to go, IMHO.
Again, sorry for your loss, but thats the way the world revolves.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I'd like to offer my condolences for your loss. A death is something very personal and everyone seems to grieve in their own ways. Stay strong with your remaining family, be thankful for the life you knew, and remember the lessons your mom taught you in life. It's ok to be overwhelmed. Stay true to what you know.

CJ

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Saltarello

Hey man, it's called having some tact. Although your point in the end is true, telling someone to get over it is tasteless, imho. Ease up, the guys mom passed away.

CJ

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Almost adds insult to injury doesnt it?lol But atleast you got to see her on her birthday. if you speak to her she will hear you. and you might not hear her but atleast have comfort in knowing she can hear what you say. the way ive come to look at it is that i have more people vouching for me on the other side watching making sure i dont do something incrediably stupid that might put my life in danger lol. my mother,father, grandfather and grandmother are all deceased. just burried my grandmother july 4th of last year. and sometimes i still hear her say" Ashley put a jacket on! your going to catch a cold" lol. and i just laugh and move on. embrace your mom and the memories. some people if they catch you seemingly talking to yourself might think your crazy lol but oh well..we are all kind of crazy right?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Saltarello

People have different coping methods and frankly who the hell are you to ask if the OP has friends in real life? Are you trying to be the board police? Let him ask for a medium if he wants to and if you find a thread distasteful stay out of it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I can sympathize with you OP. I talked with my mom a week before she passed. Everything was fine and dandy. The night she passed away I was at one of the most amazing concerts of my life. Was on a high from all the great music and great people I was surrounded with. When I was heading home, I realized I had a couple messages from my family, and when I first listened to them, I didn't want to believe what I was hearing. To go from this feeling of being on top of the world to all of a sudden walking down a lonely hallway in a hospital to see your mother in a medically induced coma in ICU is terrible to say the least. It still hurts knowing I never really got to say goodbye to one of my best friends in this world.

My mother and I always had a strained relationship. I was a free-thinker. Never stayed within the lines, and that drove her bat-sh!t crazy because she was a control freak. We would constantly yell and scream at each other when I was an immature adolescent. I was finally getting to know her as a person and a friend and not as a mother when she passed, and I still am pissed that I didn't get to know all of her secrets that made her such an interesting person.

Just gotta keep the faith that you'll get to meet up with her again in the short span of time that we call life. Just because she might be physically gone from this world, doesn't mean that her spirit isn't watching over you and helping you out.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned24

Almost adds insult to injury doesnt it?lol But atleast you got to see her on her birthday. if you speak to her she will hear you. and you might not hear her but atleast have comfort in knowing she can hear what you say. the way ive come to look at it is that i have more people vouching for me on the other side watching making sure i dont do something incrediably stupid that might put my life in danger lol. my mother,father, grandfather and grandmother are all deceased. just burried my grandmother july 4th of last year. and sometimes i still hear her say" Ashley put a jacket on! your going to catch a cold" lol. and i just laugh and move on. embrace your mom and the memories. some people if they catch you seemingly talking to yourself might think your crazy lol but oh well..we are all kind of crazy right?

Well going from this limited existence to regularly talking/eating/conversing with The Son of God.

Oh and I subconsciously knew she passed before I "knew"(confirmed) she passed. I was wearing all black with a black umbrella when it was raining. I got soaked but when back to get my umbrella. That was crazy.
I had a weird dream about being in japan and having some person repeatedly hit me with a rod. Then watched Alex Jones "Spare the Rod Spoil the Child". My mom used to whoop us and me and my brother turned out pretty decent people.
edit on 6-9-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join