It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest opinion on Elenin from Alex Jones-some good points made.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Many don't like AJ, and that's fine (sometimes i have to take him in small doses myself
) but in this video from several days ago, I think he makes some good points. The one that struck me the most was that they keep changing the "doom dates", write another book, then they are wrong about that one too and just change the "doom date" again, write another book, on and on- yet they are rarely or never discredited for being constantly wrong.
What do you think?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a puppet.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I really don't have the energy to listen to Alex Jones right now, but from what you said it sounds like Alex is being a little hypocritical. How many times has he declared that there's going to be a false flag attack on a certain date because of information from his "contacts" and then when nothing happens he either forgets he ever said anything or takes credit for ruining the plans of TPTB?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Alex Jones fear mongered during Y2K

He's just in it for the money.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Nice find, is it all just a hoax to spread fear? The new terrorism and fear campaign. Scare the masses into obeying through any means. This prediction, that prediction - seems when every prediction passes there is only explination of miss calculation and a new date to fear untill it passes.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hate him or not. He's woke more people up than anybody else in the U.S..

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
I think he makes some good points. The one that struck me the most was that they keep changing the "doom dates", write another book, then they are wrong about that one too and just change the "doom date" again, write another book, on and on- yet they are rarely or never discredited for being constantly wrong.
What do you think?

I think I've been saying that for years.

Never thought I'd find AJ agreeing with me on anything!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Alex Jones is a puppet.

Yeah, gotta agree with you on this one, although not because of this topic. Also have to say that he sure knows how to handle people and microphones the wrong way. No talent as a broadcaster.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
You guys make some good points-and although it may seem like AJ is in it "just for the money", I have heard him say on more than one occasion that anyone is free to make copies of his DVDs, make a hundred if you want, and hand them out to all your friend/family/street corner. That doesn't sound like a very smart business move to say something like that if he's in it "just for the money"

That being said-yes you could say to a degree he is being a tad hypocritical- he's been predicting martial law is coming 'next week" for the last 6 years

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Alex jones? I lost my faith in him.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
You guys make some good points-and although it may seem like AJ is in it "just for the money", I have heard him say on more than one occasion that anyone is free to make copies of his DVDs, make a hundred if you want, and hand them out to all your friend/family/street corner. That doesn't sound like a very smart business move to say something like that if he's in it "just for the money"

That being said-yes you could say to a degree he is being a tad hypocritical- he's been predicting martial law is coming 'next week" for the last 6 years

Alex Jones drives expensive cars and lives in a gated community. He's not hurting by people copying his films. You know why? Because they go to site and buy t-shirts and other junk he peddles. Also it brings in more listeners which means the stations he's on expands and he gets more coverage thus a bigger pay check coming in.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I thought the date was October 17th, now it's the 16th?

I hope I have a happy birthday

p.s. I could only watch half that video, AJ's voice really grates my nerves!

top topics

join