It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''Important'' Possible attack 9/11 From Law Enforcement Listener In The Midwest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
As I said in my last thread. Note that this is from a supposed "insider". And make up your own mind from there as to the truth and relevance of his statements. Since this is the 10th anniversary of 9/11, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see a false flag event of some kind. And with that in mind, I decided to present this to the membership...

September 6, 2011
Steve, I just talked to my guy, he said that he is in a meeting right now discussing what to do for security in this country and this state. He went on to say that they DO expect something to happen either before or just after the anniversary of 9/11. His words its almost a certainty. I will keep you posted. He has NEVER said anything like this in the past. In May of 2012 he told me that the G-8 and NATO are meeting in Chicago for just over a week. They are also working on security preparations for that.

Possible attack...

Has anyone else run across info similar to this in the recent that can lend some credibility to these statements? Or are we looking at some guesswork on the part of the writer?
edit on 9/6/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Knowing Steve Quayle its probably guesswork.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I really hope nothing happens.
I can understand the government anticipating some form of attack over the death of Bin Laden. I, too would be interested in anything else anyone has heard.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

September 6, 2011
Steve, I just talked to my guy, he said that he is in a meeting right now discussing what to do for security in this country and this state. He went on to say that they DO expect something to happen either before or just after the anniversary of 9/11. His words its almost a certainty. I will keep you posted. He has NEVER said anything like this in the past. In May of 2012 he told me that the G-8 and NATO are meeting in Chicago for just over a week. They are also working on security preparations for that.

Possible attack...

Ah in may of 2012 ... So this conversation happened in the future. Either a typo, or some time traveling is going on.
That or the sentence by the original person to type that, didn't type the sentence correctly
edit on 9/6/2011 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

Bad sentence structure. He meant it as an also per the last sentence.

They are also working on security preparations for that.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess

September 6, 2011

Possible attack...

Ah in may of 2012 ... So this conversation happened in the future. Either a typo, or some time traveling is going on.
That or the sentence by the original person to type that, didn't type the sentence correctly
edit on 9/6/2011 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

I think he just means in 2012 (he told me that) the G-8 and NATO are meeting...etc, etc....
edit on 6-9-2011 by PeterGriffin because: typo

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

aha,. that's what I figured to be most likely, just a little confusing. Yeah well, if tshtf, Good luck all.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Face it, the bin laden killing didnt raise too many rah rahs for the gov boys....they have a unique 10th aniv. opportunity to drive their message home.
Terror is their game, and terrorising us is how they get their dirty work done in govt house.
The public is sick and tired of the empty alerts and colour coded danger levels etc.
They are mad as hell about the security restrictions which have turned travel into a nightmare......
It definately is time for a real shot of good old fear and trembling to get us back under their spell again......well see...but it IS very timely if they pull something off.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

My local FOX news last night did a quick clip on terrorist possibly renting and using small 2 to 4 seater planes loaded with explosives.

I don't usually watch this station and just happened to be flipping through. I'm not sure if it was "local reporter" or a national story. If it's national, it could be they are just prepping our minds for the False Flag event.

Best of luck to you all..

top topics

join