It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrench thrown in "No Moon landing Conspiracy"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I guess you can clam these photos are a hoax as well but come on... you really think they would be running this "conspiracy" show for this long. What do they have to prove if they never did land on the moon this late in the game.

That's a good question. I suppose that keeping up the fiction that we landed on the Moon would help keep the secret that the Moon is a huge alien base, filled with creatures that are controlling us like cattle until the time when there are so many of us they can start their evil alien harvest. Or maybe that all the money supposedly spent on going to the Moon wasn't directly funneled into the bank accounts of the Kennedys and Bushes.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
this would be a bad week to start a "debunk the hoax for me" thread

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The whole deal is just like a religion. Ample, credible proof that we have landed humans on the moon and nothing but speculation and deep scientific ignorance to say otherwise, yet a bunch of nuts insist THEY know the secret and everyone else is a fool.

It's laughable at best, really.

Not to mention there are hundreds of more pressing issues, that actually matter to the world, to be debated.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

"I would love for us to send ME there and take photos in HD of the old sites. I think it would be so cool!

Maybe one day.
"

Fixed that for you.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Saint Exupery because: I didn't edit anything. You're just making that up!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saint Exupery
reply to post by camaro68ss

"I would love for us to send ME there and take photos in HD of the old sites. I think it would be so cool!

Maybe one day.
"

Fixed that for you.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Saint Exupery because: I didn't edit anything. You're just making that up!

i can photoshop you into them, and you can have whatever kind of camera you want

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
The whole deal is just like a religion. Ample, credible proof that we have landed humans on the moon and nothing but speculation and deep scientific ignorance to say otherwise, yet a bunch of nuts insist THEY know the secret and everyone else is a fool.

Not to mention there are hundreds of more pressing issues, that actually matter to the world, to be debated.

I think there is way more evidence to suggest we didn't go, or at least the footage is hoaxed.
The religion aspect is the true believers that accept whatever NASA says without question.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502

Originally posted by Fiberx

I think there is way more evidence to suggest we didn't go,

I think the "evidence" that we didn't go demonstrates ignorance of radiation, astrodynamics, photographic and astrophotographic principles repeatedly. Sadly the general public tends to be relatively uninformed about these topics, so that people fall for it doesn't really surprise me.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
the pictures say 100 meters which is 328.0839895 feet........I've never seen footprints from 328 feet above ground, i'll bet none of you have either....
edit on 8-9-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join