It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian psychology prof says there is basis for 9/11 conspiracy theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I realize that a Canadian psych professor working in Norway cannot do much to help the cause of finding the truth of what happened on 9/11, but it is at least refreshing to see that someone, who is supposed to have an understanding of how the human psyche works, state that us 'conspiracy theorists' are not whack-jobs.

People who suspect a conspiracy was at work in the 9/11 terror attacks, or in the way the U.S. government responded to it, are not crazy, says one Canadian psychology professor working in Norway. Floyd Rudmin, with the University of Tromso, says those labelled "conspiracy theorists" with regard to 9/11, the John F. Kennedy assassination or any number of other dramatic events have good reason to doubt the explanations given to the public by authorities.

"Some people say there are no conspiracies and that all conspiracy theories are nonsense," he says. "That simply is not true. Humans do conspire."

And he even, albeit in a roundabout sort of way, admits to being a conspiracy theorist himself!

Rudmin says he has no specific explanations for how 9/11 happened, but he does not believe the official version of events.

I just thought this story chimed in well with the recent posting of the 9/11 survey. Don't believe the official story? It's ok, now you can quote a Canadian who says you are not crazy!

Source

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

Great find and good to know Canadians are always pushing the boundaries

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's good to see the educated are not always swayed by the flimsy excuses the USGov. throws out there!

S&F

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

The USS Liberty Attack, The Gulf of Tonkin, Watergate and Iran Contra are all prime examples of the ability for conspiracies to have been committed and to exist in our corrupt society.

The only difference is that these individuals involved with these conspiracies were actually caught....

How's the old saying go ?

Fool me once ....and it's your fault....Fool me twice .... and it's my fault.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Newtonian physics was 200 years old before Freud began publishing his ideas.

Can the psychologists handle Newtonian Physics?

Why does anyone think psychology is more important than physics? Is a degree in psychology a license to talk people into believing that they are stupid. Maybe any psychologists who believe 200 ton airliners can destroy 400,000+ ton skyscrapers are the ones with the psychological problems.

psik

new topics

top topics

join