It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 strange happenings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So let me start I am a virgin to the whole 11:11 enigma until the last week. I never knew it was so huge. So let me give you a little background on all the weirdness.

About a month ago. Give or take, I wasn't keeping records afterall. It was after the fourth of July for sure. I was in my daughters room when I heard a big boom and the daytime lite up electric blue outside and even shined blue into the room. My first thought after the mini heart attack was someone letting off some after 4th fireworks. Then a few minutes later I saw the Power company driving around the block looking for something. They had that lost sort of look. I finally put it all together and realized a transformer exploded half a block away. Some neighbors had come out and were noising around trying to figure out what the explosion was all about. You can imagine when you here a very loud house shaking explosion it gets the neighborhood buzzing.
So fast forward. The main box is on the North side of our backyard. They worked in that hole until 6 am. It was a long irritating night. Our bedroom is on the North back corner so we heard all that racket all night long.
Anyway sometime in the night I would say maybe 3 am because I always seem to wake around that time anyway. I was laying there really groggy and feeling kind of doped up. I peel my eyes open and to my right in between hubby and I flew a blue 1-2 inch "being" It seriously glowed and was slowly flying down the middle of our bed. My rational self said yeah right you are seeing things and I was so tired I pretty much said I can't deal with this right now and drifted back to sleep. When I awoke it took me a bit to remember it but was kind of struck by the WTF was that syndrome.
So after telling the family of my experience it just faded off and I let be what it was. Fairy or trick of light I just let it go.
As the weeks went by I started suddenly seeing 11:11 all the time. I didn't think much of it at first. Just chalked it up as being a coincidence. I am a pretty rational logical thinker and can usually find a reason for all things strange. So it kept happening and happening. It was beginning to actually annoy me and frighten me. Then a few days ago I decided to investigate. So I googled 11:11 and was amazed by what I found. I won't go into detail you can research it yourself if you like.
So yesterday hubby and I are talking about the weirdness factor of it all when straight across from where I am sitting in my room and into my youngest daughters room the stereo turns itself on full blast. A classical radio song is playing. Her stereo is always set to CD and you can only get radio by turning it to radio with a push of a button. No one was in the room I was looking straight at the stereo and could clearly see it and hubby and I gave eachother the WTF look. So yeah weird enough for you? This morning at 6:45 the radio next to my bed flipped on. The alarm was not set to turn on and both alarms are programmed at midnight anyway. So guess what they are bla bla blahing about on the radio.some fox conservative type spewing off about..9/11 and the Muslims that are calling for the terrorist to be recognized as marauders.
So to get to my point I feel like the 11:11 thing is trying to convey a message to me.

As far as the theory you are programming your brain to look for it. I thought that too but was quickly proven wrong. The more I want to see 11:11 or 222 or 333 or 444 the less I see. In fact if I become obsessive I see absolutely no number combos'. Mostly when I am totally distracted by other things do I see the numbers and when I happen to glance at a clock not to see the time but because it is in my path of vision. Sometimes when I am looking at the clock I do also see the line up but that is more rare. As an example here is a strange one...We were driving down the street 2 days ago and stopped at 12th street at 12:12. We happened to be discussing the 11:11 thing and I looked at the clock because we were talking about it and I was joking about it all...the answer to my sarcasm was 12:12 at twelfth... So let's just say I am trying to listen better. And Last night I was plagued with bad dream after bad dream after bad dream. I don't have bad dreams very often.I am a skeptical person but when it happens to yourself you can only explain it away so long before you just have to stop and listen and except the WUJU. I will post if anything new happens.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

That's interesting.

I've been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 a lot lately, like during the past few months. It always catches me by surprise, because I don't expect it at all. For instance, I listen to music before I go to bed and I start thinking about something and then I look, and lo and behold, it's 11:11 pm. Also, at times I may just be sitting at my desk and happen to look up and it says 11:11. It's quite weird...

edit on 9/6/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

Maybe 11/11/11, 11:11:11 has some huge, esoteric meaning related to our very existence.
edit on 9/6/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think 11:11 is an alarm clock to remind us to pay attention to whatever we're doing at that time. I usually see it when I"m not thinking about it. I'll be reading or writing and then Bam! 11:11 or, more recently, 12:34.

People can write it off as your brain automatically making patterns or whatever they want to call it. Some of us believe in more than chemicals and electrical impulses.

But whenever I see 11:11 or 12:34 I stop, and pay attention to what I'm doing. Strangely enough its usually something of importance to me. I dont know if I've ever looked at 11:11 and I was doing something I didnt like, meaning I'm not working my garbage job but playing music, on ATS ranting away, reading something interesting,etc.

Maybe its here to remind our where to place importance and effort in our lives. To remind us to pay attention and not sleepwalk through life.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

I too have been experiencing the 11:11 thing, very weird indeed. If you dont mind me asking what were your dreams about that night, also have you ever seen strange lights in the sky or had sleep paralysis, only asking because there is a known connection regarding 3am and abductions, it may also link into the demons thing as 3am is the supposed exact opposite of the moment of creation. just my views

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
When I was a youngster, there was a game. When it was 11:11 you got to make a wish. Since then I always notice the number. I don't think there is anything magical about it, just that the number is quite striking. I also think a number of people are forgetting that little game from childhood.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Dony forget the biggest 11:11 in a hundred years!

November 11th 2011 (11-11-11) at 11:11am and 11:11pm

Fun times!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

Yeah except for that big old 20 in front of that 11. I don't get why some people are so riled up over this topic. I've read a bit and remain very unconvinced.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I don't believe I was ever abducted and I don't believe in biblical demons or 666 or all that heaven hell devil god stuff.
I have seen ghostly type things off and on in life and I have seen strange lights in the sky but without a super expensive camera I don't waste much energy thinking about if aliens are watching us. I am sure the odds are high "aliens" check out earth all the time. I am sure we are very interesting to watch. Pathetic but interesting. Fighting like monkeys over a banana. I wake up at 3 am all the time because I have 4 kids and that is boobbie time for my youngest and my 2 year old likes to chat with himself between 3 and 4. Hubby also uually always has to go pee then so I am just programmed to wake up around that time. They all have me trained...I am not concerned with aliens.
My dreams were related to my family.
Dream one.
I was holding my 2 year old and watching men in gas masks and military type garb carrying a set of twin boys into a shed like room. The moon was gold. It was beaming gold light and in the center of the gold circle of light a golden crescent moon sat.The mmon seemed very far away and small. More like the size of a planet r star.
In my dream I remember thinking Ronen(son) should not be seeing this. I knew something bad was going to happen.The boys were 6 or 7 years old. The men put the boys on a tile floor of a bathroom or shower. The boys started to vomit up what looked like a human body with clear water filled skin. It was disturbing and I woke up without watching much more.
The other involved my daughter and husband and a field trip to a firestation. It was more an angry dream because hubby didn't sign the permission slip and she was left behind. She is supposed to g to the fire station this month.

I can't recall the rest anymore but there were others.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I can relate to that emotion. I would react the same way as you, if I hadn't experienced it myself. I am pretty skeptical about everything but even I can take the taunt for so long before I just have to sit down and listen.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I used to notice 11:11 all the time. I used to feel that seeing it would mean I was about to have a good day. Sometimes it was so.
Haven't seen it since I stopped coming on here so regularly actually...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well considering that 11.11am/pm(and the 11th of November) is relative to where you are on the globe I wouldnt think too much of it. Of course if it's refering to a particular time that a large "event" may occur in a particular area then that's a bit different.

But, seing a "fairy"(glowing thing) move across your bed, and your daughters radio turn itself on, and then your clock radio coming on talking about 9/11. I would say(i'll admit I'm biased towards montheism) that a devil/s are just playing their usual games, are they trying to warn you of another false flag attack like that of 9/11, who really knows. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have been witness to the synchronicity of the Mastery Numbers such as 11:11 since the early 1990's. Back then I would tell people it was a form of "validation of Spirit" to help them understand why it keeps happening.

Now I am a firm believer that the 11:11 represents the Two Suns in the Sky that everyone will soon become witness to, it also represents the Two Sons from the Sky, Jesus and the "Christ" returned, be it the Christ within or the actual, literal translation of the Return of the Son of GOD! (get it? Sun of GOD).

The 11 is the mirror to your Soul, a way for you to see your true self, to reflect in such a manner that you will illuminate from within.

Some folks think that 2011 is the #11 but it is the #4 because they fail to recognize the 20 portion. It is possible to derive the # 22 by adding to the 20 + 1, +1 = 22 Which is the Mastery of Craftsmanship for the Betterment of Mankind.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
My whole life I always see 11:23. Or 1:23. Somehow nearly every single day I see those numbers. I'll even wake up on those numbers in the middle of the night.
I honestly believe your brain has a really good internal clock.

Or... your mind is preparing for something. Guess we wait and see

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Interesting experience you are having. I've also being seeing the 11 but usually its more like 9:11, 6:11, 4:11, etc.. Its been happening really frequently these last two weeks kinda scaring me now cause i really dont want to notice it. I just happen to look at the clock when it hits the 11 minute marker

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I have always related 11:11 to a spiritual wake up call or divine communication. I myself see this particular time almost daily, sometimes twice a day and it has been happening for a few years.

Check this site out:

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I see 11:11 three times a day. Its really freaking me out

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It happens to me all the time, with the same kind of eerie feeling that somethings going on, BUT usually with me, it only happens when am in a certain state of mind, and not when am doing something important.

It could happen when am watching a movie, or simply walking down the road, but always happens when I'm thinking about learning something new from my husband or a friend and generally behaving well.

It doesn't happen when we're arguing for example or spend days arguing over things.

So maybe its a sign that simply tells you you're on the right track?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I said I would update so here you go. TODAY
After walking my kids home from school we had snacks etc. Kids sat to watch a Disney movie.

At 4:11 (I only noted the time after I noticed the event) I was walking down the hall past my littlest ones room. The CD player had turned on and Pinback was playing song #4 on the burned cd. It is "Crutch".
The last time the player was on it was on the radio playing the local classical station. It was off when we left to pick the kids up.
The time going back the 4 songs means it turned on at 4pm while i was in the living room.(Unless it skipped ahed to song number 4) The first song to play at 4pm would have been Byzantine.The Crutch song creeped me out because it is supposedly about the Black Dahlia murder but I am not so sure about that. Yeah some lyrics could point that way but the rest make no sense regarding the case.
The Byzantine song lyrics
Spin my dradle and I will split your atom
Spin the bottle and I will play assassin

We parachute to ground for we fear the empire (the empire)

Pale meadows crumble on
Well I'm waiting for the sun to go out

We won't fear

Dripping like a sunday
Standing at my doorstep
Cloudy like a pigpen (we won't fear)
Wearing an old boar's head
I would like to help you
I would like to wake up
I would like to ask you (we won't fear)
If you'd rather close up

You could help me figure out this time
Figure out this time

Crutch
It kicks in like an ugly sound
And I'm split, Divides me
Skull collides
Such a long way down
Such a big big bad
Such a bright white light
Rubber crutch lands so hard

I got to know the way - today
Cause you fly with me again - away

This memory of you holds more
than a photograph
It's much more than a book of
old pictures locked away
without a name

Some sit down. Let the rest decide
Our what divided you
Besides, it's a long time now
Yeah, so far away
No one cares too much over
What happpened to you

It kicks in like an ugly sound
And I'm split, Divides me
Skull collides
Such a long way down
Such a big big bad
Such a bright white light
Rubber crutch lands so hard

than a photograph
It's much more than a book of
old pictures locked away
without a name

than a photograph
It's much more than a stack of old
pictures locked away, Dalhia

The weird keeps coming, I'll let you know if anymore stuff happens.

new topics

top topics

join