It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have travelled faster than light and I have returned.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Why does God have bad spelling and grammar?

You beat me to it. The whole time I was reading this my BS detector was off the scale. Why do people do this? If you want your message to be ignored and ridiculed, you've picked the perfect way.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

If you traveled faster than light, you'd return before you left. (could you then use your frequent flyer miles?)

So this is a wee bit over my head.

Good luck with the whole peace thing though. Really.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Seriously though, you are not God and share no relation to God.

You are no more special than anyone else....

If anything the entire universe is equal..... so why should I take your word over anyone elses?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Please don't commit suicide, Hell is real. Don't be deceived by those who preach that such a place is not real.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Please don't commit suicide, Hell is real. Don't be deceived by those who preach that such a place is not real.

Not preaching to say hell isn't real. Just saying it isn't. From what I see in the human racial/collective unconscious, we just reincarnate. Sorry to burst your bubble. If he does commit suicide this life, I'm pretty sure he'll learn that it doesn't solve any problems; you just keep coming back again until you get it figured out, and then you get a new lesson and come back some more.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

You're wrong. There is a spiritual realm of fire. Ask God to show you if you don't believe.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
"The New Age & Other Deceptions

The idea of the “New Age” was a big development that was near, and it was alluded to as one of the major deceptions being planned by the master for the last days of earth’s history. The high priest had been speaking to us for quite a while about different subjects, and then he said, “Could I have a bit more of your time, I want to tell you something really fascinating. It’s the masters grand plan for harvesting the multitudes of the earth into his cause, just before the close of the great controversy between the forces of good and evil.” So after we had expressed our interest to know more about this, he continued, “It’s going to be done in an unique manner, this grand plan, people are going to eat this stuff! The spirits will declare themselves to be the inhabitants of far distant planets of the galaxies. They will claim that they have come to warn the inhabitants of planet earth of the impending destruction of earth, unless certain things are done to avoid it.”

Then he went on to explain that among the master’s plans for the future, there will be people who will claim to have out of body experiences. They will allege to have gone into different places, and will come back and write all about it. They will actually believe that their immortal spirit or soul can do this. Since millions of earth already believe in the immortality of the soul, this new deception will be readily accepted by the masses. The high priest also explained that what actually will be happening in these so called “out of body experiences” is that the spirits will move upon their imaginations creating highly vivid scenes which will leave a deep impression upon their minds during unconsciousness. Once awake and alert, such persons will fully and sincerely believe that their experience has been for real. He then said that “many of these persons will become powerful workers for the master, who never ceases to attract people to his cause.” 

Many decades later I listened to Shirley McLean as she described her out-of-body experience in getting involved with the supposed inhabitants of far distant planets and galaxies. I taped the whole thing, and it was three hours long. I was hearing the very fulfillment of what this priest had told me was coming some 45 years earlier! So, he went on to explain how the spirits will show themselves willing to give valuable guidance that will not only help people avoid the destruction of the planet, but it will also promise humanity a higher state of existence. For instance, he said the spirits will promise that if their recommendations are followed carefully they will usher in a glorious new age of peace and prosperity and there’ll be no more wars, famines, and personal conflicts. Neighbor will love neighbor, and social unrest will not take place any more. There’ll be perfect happiness for a thousand years. That’s what the spirits are going to promise humanity. Already today there are a lot of Christian preachers who are speaking of a coming glorious new age of victory. They speak of victory over war, social unrest, famines, and victory over all kinds of things. It would be called a glorious New Age, the priest said. This is exactly what the new age movement is all about today, whether it’s manifest in the popular churches or in the world." english.sdaglobal.org...

This excerpt is from a 1982 book, and it relates to what the author learned in the 1940s

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I stopped reading at "Thanks for my 3 Kings of the West and the digital world that was invented by our suppressed consciousness I have made the trip to heaven and I am back, speaking his word. "

Been to heaven huh? What was your transport method, '___'?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA thanks man i was a bit depressed today but after reading your post the dumbness of it has cheered me up

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You're wrong. There is a spiritual realm of fire. Ask God to show you if you don't believe.

Well, I see that there is the overarching sentience of the human race, not 'god' per say, and then there is an overarching sentience of the universe, but we don't interact with that level much. And the overarching sentience of humanity is who I am interacting with. And from the info I've gotten both from it and from the racial/collective unconscious, it's pretty clear that you're wrong. The place of 'fire' isn't spiritual at all. It is actually the demon's homeworld in the other dimension.

The Illuminati hire them to come over and do their dirty work, and they arranged for Dante to have a little visit to inspire his work. Of course they didn't tell him where it was.. they just said.. "Oh yah, this is HELL." It has it's places of volcanic activity and since life on the demon world is silica-based, they can stand around in fire just fine. All in all, compared to here, it would have been quite different and scary. But no, really it is just another world.

The sensation of 'hell' for those who do bad is very real though, but not eternal (despite while you're in it, it can sure feel that way). After the bad guy's spirit is unattached to a body, all the spirits of people they've wronged, hurt, murdered, whatever, come pressing in, to share the exact feelings of pain the offender caused them. So if it was stealing, the offender feels robbed, if it was abuse, the offender feels beaten, and if it was worse, well, you get the picture.

Some people who get away with bad stuff while still alive may think they're home free, but oh no... they'll feel the pain, I assure you. I remember a number of earlier lives where I was a mercenary, and yup, those spirits of those I killed unjustly or unfairly were right there, waiting. I think I learned fairly quickly to avoid living those kinds of life. The in-betweens realllly sucked!

People you kill in battle don't seem to invoke the need to share the pain since those in that profession expect that they could be killed and so don't hold any animosity if it happens, unless, of course, you were unnecessarily cruel in how you killed them.

But anyway, the experience was kinda like being thrown in boiling oil again and again and again as each spirit unleashed/shared their anger and pain. Very Hell-like albeit not really hell.

edit on 9-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Thanks for your input, I hope my other posts cheer you up just as much.

GM

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

you are truly only my creation, there are no aliens, only this universe for you to colonize through love.

There you go!!

An universe of unknown size to COLONIZE. We have got damn bored being alone in this universe so we humans shall go and and play poker in Mars for a change? Or shall we play hide and seek within ourselves here?

Looks like you love humans too much that you forgot to include some competition. That would have been a lot interesting. For now, knowing that I am alone in this universe, I am going to call NASA and scrap all the shuttle programs. Wait a second, they did it already. IMHO

God damn it we are alone. I am going to party till he makes some nice aliens to exchange nukes

edit on 10-9-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Well, God help you when you die. Many people will be finding out too late.

edit on 10-9-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Well, God help you when you die. Many people will be finding out too late.

edit on 10-9-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

I don't need a fictitious character to 'help' me. That 'god' was created by the TPTB clear back when, to make a religion that they could use to control their own people.

The overarching sentience is the combined higher selves of humanity working together for the best and highest good of humanity which includes guiding us towards making full enlightenment and is the very best source of reliable spiritual information.

The religions of the world are all working against that goal though, since all of them were created or co-opted to be used as social control tools, not at all meant to help us find the 'god' energy.

Many people will be quite surprised when they die, because it isn't at all what the religions of the world want you to believe it is. I remember very clearly in-between lives, as I've stated. So, no.. I won't learn 'too late' as you state in your attempt to fear monger. Nor will I be surprised, and I already know I have no need of a fakey god's help in the process of dying and being reborn. Sorry.
edit on 10-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

If God existed (and feel free to try and prove otherwise though I doubt you ever will) then sure, I'd take up that challenge. Always wanted a Divine Comedy journey through the three realms created by Christians to scare people into following their faux-religion.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Even before i clicked the post i knew it was going to be a thread like this.

Woah, get over the religion crap man and get laid or some other entertaining pastime.

Really! i mean Really! what a load of babacoom.

Knew it, just knew it.

One single shred of evidence to even remotely prove your claims? just one?

Pah

OMG, 4 Flags !

edit on 10-9-2011 by jehova620 because: OMG 4 Flags

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hmmm...so the OP is GOD who traveled faster than light only to jump on the internet and type a
story with endless poor grammar?

Well, in that case, I raptured the rapture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join