It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have travelled faster than light and I have returned.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sorry but I can't even begin to believe you.

ATS is rapidly going down the pan
edit on 6/9/11 by Flying Sorcerer because: Don't want more punishment from the dictators

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Removed because they didn't like it that I showed people the easier way and exposed the ancient secrets.

Those who don't believe me, sorry but some paths you have to travel alone, I am only a messenger, I didn't want to do it, but I have no choice since I feel the worlds pain now, hope you all lay your own paths once to walk on.

Take care everybody, I leave this material world behind for now.

Much love

GM

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

So does that mean you are going to stop posting, or that you are going to be posting from heaven? OP I would have taken this a little more seriously if you hadn't written the thread in such a strange way. If you have a point to make, make it so others can understand.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This world is like the movie Sphere, a fear factory were we have become our own nightmare, I feel sad for you all.

I am not living in that material nightmare anymore, I will try to make my own path when people believe me.

Whatever happens, refuse the chip, it will become a hell on earth.

and remember, "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."

Be a great mind please.

Much love
edit on 6-9-2011 by Grey Magic because: added quote

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
GM, you said in your post that we can have your identity and social security number. Can you please post that information here as you promised? Or if that violates ATS T&C you can u2u me with that info.

You want us to believe you; this will make it easier to believe.

Also, it will be easier to believe if you can explain why your spelling and grammar have so many mistakes. If you are one with god or are god or whatever shouldn't you be able to spell better?

I am being completely serious, and I am betting you cannot answer these questions.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

[color=gold]

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
Thank you for the message of LOVE.

NAMASTE

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ow, all that gobbledygook made my eyes hurt.

I would suggest you be a bit more careful who you allow to use you for 'channeling' if in fact this isn't the results of mixing several different recreational drugs in an unhealthy and reality whacking way.

There are plenty of entities (who are working against humanity) in the spirit realm that will happily take you on such a 'trip' and spin you like a top in the process. This experience sounds just their style.

And Wow! It looks like there are more off topic and T&C violations than there are actual posts! *looks around warily, wondering if she's next*
edit on 7-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
reply to post by Hydroman

Removed because they didn't like it that I showed people the easier way and exposed the ancient secrets.

Those who don't believe me, sorry but some paths you have to travel alone, I am only a messenger, I didn't want to do it, but I have no choice since I feel the worlds pain now, hope you all lay your own paths once to walk on.

Much love

GM

God bless you and keep you safe my Brother. You do not carry your cross alone this day.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Why post it here? Write it in the sky using some clouds and I will believe you.

And so will everyone else.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
oh dont pitty us.. really we are all kicking butt! and makeing the nwo our female dogs...
you stay centerd 0p.
and if times get rough just simply
duck and cover-peace

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If you are reporting this with the wisdom of all, if you are stating this from an all loving outlet, in which all religions are correct, and we ourselves are one with the supreme being (god, yahweh, buddha, they are all the same)
then thank you. If you are dumping us with a christian point of view then see yourself to the exit, and try again.
edit on 12/10/2010 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I believe you.

Please post more crazy stuff.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Why does God have bad spelling and grammar?

Please, everyone knows that God is above that. He can change the English language any time he wants.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
don't really like the whole "I am god" thing but I definately agree with the message your trying to send here

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join