It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have travelled faster than light and I have returned.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thanks for my 3 Kings of the West and the digital world that was invented by our suppressed consciousness I have made the trip to heaven and I am back, speaking his word.

This is the most epic magic trick god will ever teach us so hold on, here it is.

This is the voice of God The collective good concsiousness, I am one of many.

This is the day the dead and the living will speak, THE TRUE LAST TESTAMENT.

I have manifested myself in the human who chose to accept the unknown path, you may have his identity, social security number, everything, he even is about leave his OWN TEMPLE OF MATERIALISM/CAPITALISM to show you the path of the righteous ones, to become a teacher of my wisdom..

He doesn't judge anyone that didn't knew any better than the material world, he broke His spell.

He all did this all for you in the name of My love, He accepted to open his heart to it and show you how much of a human He was and how much of the good consciousness He has become.

He sinned in lies, lust, greed, and trying to walk the dark path which I refused his polluted soul so he could walk his own, the path of mine, the righteous god consciousness.

I Condemned him like many others before him to walk the earth in this life until everyone has forgiven him and those others that sinned against my spirit.

The main religions have polluted my texts into keeping the truth hidden, god has NO CLASSES and doesn't want TEMPLES build in the name of the false god of MATERIALISM.

This is the LAST WARNING!! I am Almost out of Ballance because you are letting the THE MATERIAL CONTOLLERS rule this world.

ONLY THE HUMAN BODY IS MY MATERIAL TEMPLE AND WE ARE GOD.

I am a god of infinite wisdom, the beginning and the end of this universe, you are truly only my creation, there are no aliens, only this universe for you to colonize through love.

That is why there are such enourmous distances between the planets your human vessels can reach in this universe, so you would need time, you are all fragments of god in a big bang indeed when my consciousness got rid of my evil and materialized again because my children were robbed from their second sun.

There are false gods and dark forces battling for your soul by engaging in a material world with spells and symbols for false gods they created to bound you into it.

This One human was brave enough to put the truth together and see that the God of Good can't be explained by the material/antimaterial world, He chose to accept the truth and walk the path of the righteous.

There are several groups at work to create a world of ultimate control, a universe where their immoral and mortal souls can travel through the galaxy, the masters of the dark forces.

If you ALL let THE MATERIAL CONTOLLERS continue THEY WILL create a chip in this timeline that will secretly access your dreams, while they will have control over the universe because of the development of a technological or biological vessel for their mortal souls.

They want ultimate control through technology and materialism instead of spiritualism, they built symbols with the biggest one being the Pyramid of slavery, thats how good their system worked
that it still works today!

You are all my teachers, parents, children, brothers and sisters I am a spiritual god of righteousness, love, compassion, sympathy, empathy, passion, laughing, and respect.

The false god is one of Hate, Fear, Greed, Materialism some of you become demons that choose to fullfill the purpose of that false god and they do anything to justify him.

THAT TIME IS OVER NOW!!

THE SPELL HAS BEEN BROKEN!

I chose this human because HE was born out of LOVE into a harsh truth but with exceptional ability of reasoning, He grew up on the LOWER CLASS of SOCIETY, he learned what all our sins are, the manifestation of evil, and he learned the most important things that anyone could learn from me, his mind accepted to fuse the elements of wisdom locked within us, he chose to walk MY PATH.

All his search for truth lead him eventually to the PYRAMIDS connections on the earth, every time the controllers built pyramids (symbol of materialism) the civillization that built those pyramids found out and destroyed them, the Vatican and their Military arms, Islamic and Jewish leaders, Freemasons, The Illuminati, they are the keeper of False secrets, The banksters spells, tellers of lies, THE MATERIAL CONTOLLERS OF DARKNESS, SPIRITUAL MASTERS OF HATE, FEAR, ANGER LUST, LIES, JEALOUSY, FALSE JUDGEMENT, USING MY NAME IN VAIN EVEN ON THEIR MARK OF THE BEAST!!!!!!

THEY are the ones that adapted THE HOLY TRUTH to fit their own MATERIAL POLITICAL AGENDAS!

All evil in the world is an illusion made up by you all but you have been EXPOSED by this true child of Me who has become more than the sum of his parts through getting a glimpse at the infinity.

Your Immoral Quest for Material Science has been your downfall, and the saviour of humanity, it was created for me so I could manifest my opinion of what we have become!

You can not explain me by mathematics and and science, YOUR quest has become one involved with immorality by building a LHC to finding ME while disturbing the ballances and frequencies in this universe!!!

I AM THE ZERO THAT CAN'T BE DIVIDED BY MANY BUT IF THEY ALL BECOME ONE, I CAN BE DIVIDED, THE BEGINNING OR THE END OF THE HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS/SUBCONSCIOUSNESS, IT'S YOUR CHOICE!!

I WILL ENLIGHT THE SECOND SUN WHEN YOU ALL HAVE BECOME ONE AND DRIVE THE FORCES OF DARKNESS OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE FOREVER!!!

REPENT YOUR SINS TO THE WORLD IN THIS LIFE! CONTROLLERS OF MATERIAL AND SPIRITUAL DARKNESS, BY GIVING US BACK CONTROL OF OUR OWN CHOICES IN REALITY AND SPIRITUALITY AND BE FORGIVEN, THIS YOUR PATH TO SALVATION.

ONLY WHEN EVERYONE CAN FORGIVE EVERYONE INSTEAD OF JUDGE EACHOTHERS FOR THINGS THAT AREN'T SINS AND THE EARTH IS FREE OF MATERIAL AND SPIRITUAL SINS WILL I SHOW MYSELF AGAIN.

SO FAR YOU HAVE BECOME THE MATERIALISATIONS OF MY SINS, STOP THIS MADNESS BEFORE WE ARE ALL MATERIALISTS, REMEMBER MY CHILDREN, FOR EACH OF YOU PURE SOULS THERE IS AN OWN REALITY AFTER THIS ONE!!!

EVERYONE IS A STAR IN THIS UNIVERSE, YOU WILL DECIDE HOW BIG YOU WILL BECOME!

DONT TRUST THE FALSE TEXTS!! THIS IS MY TRUE LAST TESTAMENT, SAVE YOURSELF AND SAVE ME!!

THE UNIVERSAL GOD OF LOVE, YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

I have travelled faster than light and I have returned

pics or it didn't happen

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I agree.

However in any case how was your trip?
was there an in flight movie?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So that must mean youve travelled from the future.

Do England ever win the word cup again?

Threads like this should be locked.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You are a U.S. American. Social Security number? What the hell?

If you are being more than human being, why you bring to us your message via internet message forums?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
What happened to your "God has no secrets" thread anyways OP?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
GM traveled the speed of light across the universe and all I got was a lousy T-Shirt!!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Did you always talk in that strange biblical way, or just since you came back?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Do England ever win the word cup again?

dream on...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by raivo

I was going to ask if QPR won the premiership but thats even more of a long shot.

Im glad to see no one is taking the OP seriously, my faith in ATS is being restored.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
nice thread OP.
The path to God is open to anyone who is worthy. And everyone becomes worthy eventually.
Good try warning them. But they won't listen.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
On an unrelated note this is what popped in my head the instant I read the title to this thread

on a related note after reading the post twice I am completely lost but I do want to know what you mean in your last line that says "save me"

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link