It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Gadhafi already dead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Gadhafi, Gadaffi, Qadaffy, Qardhafi - or whatever the mass media feels like reporting as his name this week due to their wanton lack of understanding of the Arabic language and culture.

My question is simple, is there a chance that this madman is already dead? Have the rebels perhaps already killed him and they want to keep receiving aid from the rest of the world in the form of weaponry, financial aid, supplies, food, etc. Maybe they just want to kill some opposing members of other political factions for when a new regime is implemented (Muslim Brotherhood et al). Maybe they want to milk the attention for all they can to rebuild infrastructure evetually.

When I started thinking about it, aspects became very similar to the "is Bin Laden actually dead" conspiracy (before they actually killed him that is...supposedly).

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
No... because..

That would mean NATO broke the UN resolution..

They instead will let the "local" kangaroo court put on a show before hanging him.

Then NATO can say he was tried by his own people and NATO walk away freely all the way to the oil fields and gold vaults at the request of the local puppet government.

They also will have to stay in the country at the "request" of the new local puppet government.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Anonymouth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
he could be, notice in the last few days no real message from Qudaafy kudafy Gadififfy Gadhafi Gaddafi reminds me a SNL skit back in the 86 when we bombed him for the fist time, (did we or did we not use F117?? the debate still goes on) but yes, i think we or they got him in one of the raids and we they do not know it, no word in the news as to how this is playing out there. last i heard they the rebs, were about to launch a full assault on some town, one of the last hold outs.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
No matter what has or will happen; we will not recieve the truth.

Whatever the world is told will be a lie.

That's how the world works.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The same BS when Saddam Hussein was dead many times after U.S. took down Saddam Hussein Regime in 2003. Not until when Saddam was caught in late 2003.

BTW anyone please reply to my threads please. Thanks you. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
he could be, notice in the last few days no real message from Qudaafy kudafy Gadififfy Gadhafi Gaddafi reminds me a SNL skit back in the 86 when we bombed him for the fist time, (did we or did we not use F117?? the debate still goes on) but yes, i think we or they got him in one of the raids and we they do not know it, no word in the news as to how this is playing out there. last i heard they the rebs, were about to launch a full assault on some town, one of the last hold outs.

I'm surpsied if those rebels even know who Qaddafi is, the way they shoot at random civilians and bomb local transportation services, i don't think theyre oragnized enough to know their asses from a hat much less who their former leader was. These "rebels" act like a gang of thugs and quite frankly the Bloods and Kryps have more discipline than the Libya rebels, at least they only shoot at you if youre wearing opposing colors.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
He is winning. NATO is bombing civilians in hopes he will surrender and then they can make it look like it was Ghaddaffi who'm did the mass murder of people. He has no choice but to fight as TPTB have a noose waiting for him if he surrenders.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

do you think they have no out side help? SAS CIA SEALS, why do they put up signs in english? not for their use nor TV news, but for the SO's.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I always thought we would know if he died,as he wouldn't want to be caught alive by the rebels.
He's probably in a deep bunker with his thumb on a detonator,waiting for the doors to be breached IMO.

I doubt he wants to go out like Saddam did(if it was Saddam...).

new topics

top topics

join