It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally PROOF (?) of an explanation of the Pyramid Shape inside the Human Body

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by trika3000

Clearly this man is a genius! Someone get his contact info ASAP. Let the United Nations know as well! This cannot be over looked any longer!

This might be related.

Clearly if humans can be arranged in the shape of a pyramid, it can only mean we have pyramids inside us! I would even take it a step further and say we are made of pyramids!

You know what this means...

Thats right, we are made of Triforces. Good luck to all!
edit on 14-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

WOW! that just blew my mind. i do not know how i did not see that before you showed it to me?
It is observant folks like you that make threads like this full of comments and posts.

It is amazing that people (and what appear to be non-professional or maybe semi-professional people), can actually be stacked into shapes.
Who would even think of stacking people into shapes, unless of course it is within our DNA or some evolutionary trait that we feel the need to be recognized as having a pyramidal shape within us.
i would think trying to externally exert our natural human form into the shape of a pyramid by using several or more people means something and has to do with the way we are being raised (or brainwashed?).
i mean why wouldn't they be stacked into a polyhedron or some other complex geometric form?
Why when looking at the picture you posted is it always in the form of a pyramid???

What do these questions i ask even mean?
i can say, i am still just as confused now as i was before...

Thanks for pointing this out to me. i will now have to google some more images to look at.

edit on 09/03/11 by trika3000 because: had to add flame emoticon

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I demand the time and intelligence sapped from me be paid in full! No less than two goats sacrificed in my honor!

Ah, never mind OPs already been jabbed enough. I award you one Mulligan.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

Here you go... (and these were my favorite goats too)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

It is amazing that people (and what appear to be non-professional or maybe semi-professional people), can actually be stacked into shapes.

Believe it or not they are all amateurs. See how naturally it comes?

i would think trying to externally exert our natural human form into the shape of a pyramid by using several or more people means something and has to do with the way we are being raised (or brainwashed?).

Under normal circumstances i would call you crazy and have you institutionalized. However after reading this thread i am starting to see pyramids everywhere.

Like in the hit show Friends.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44087fe7cf7e.jpg[/atsimg]

And some subliminally hidden in Obama's campaign poster.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5c9f71bc320.jpg[/atsimg]

There are even pyramids masquerading as stretches of ocean! Exhibit A:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/530030bf8ce2.jpg[/atsimg]

The evidence is damning.

edit on 14-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Good eye... i didn't know about the "Friends" or Obama poster. i think i've might have heard about the Bermuda one before, but i can't remember where from.
i've told several people about this theory (including my uncle who lived just outside of Washington DC on 911) and no one would believe me (now i have proof, thanx).
i watched a video where a guy folded paper money into the shape of a pyramid i can't find it now (i think it might have been "deleted").

[sidenote] Out of the thousands of chemtrail photos i've looked at, i would have to say this is one of them..

edit on 09/03/11 by trika3000 because: i was writing in a language that i don't know very well

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

i've told several people about this theory (including my uncle who lived just outside of Washington DC on 911) and no one would believe me (now i have proof, thanx).

You are welcome. I have taken the liberty of setting up a 24 hour spam bot to spread the message(pics included of course).

i watched a video where a guy folded paper money into the shape of a pyramid i can't find it now (i think it might have been "deleted").

A lot of videos seem to get 'deleted' lately. I once saw a video of Chimpanzee shooting an ak-47 in Africa. It wasn't 'deleted' or anything. Just thought i would mention it.

[sidenote] Out of the thousands of chemtrail photos I've looked at, i would have to say this is one of them..

Indeed, that does look like a picture of a chem trail one might find himself gazing upon. But i noticed something weird in the background of the photo. So i changed the contrast and found something shocking.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d6e5d3a1274.jpg[/atsimg]

Clearly Jesus has begun the Rapture. There is no mistaking that heavenly glow and the looming figure.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

i think there could be a possibilty of the (adjusted) photo of "Jesus" returning that it could possibly be an invisible hologram but i'm not sure (it kind of looks like it might be a super-sonic bird). The PTB would have known that someone eventually would color adjust (enhance) the photo just to make sure it was legit and they secretly could've placed an invisible hologram into the area which was being photographed. It wouldn't be the first time they have used invisible holograms. We all know how they do things, right?

i am now going through several hundred photos to see if i can see anything when i enhance or adjust the images. It is very time consuming, but i feel this is somewhat important.

If i could "Wake Up" everyone out of their shleep we as human beings could live on this planet. i always seem to be the one to always be saying, "i told you so".

It always comes back to power and money. Noticed whenever a business can make money they will and it never fails that we are the ones who end up paying. i keep on telling people that they should watch youtube videos and read blogs and websites. i tell them to stop watching Brittany Spears and stop believing everything they read in the Wall Street Journal. (sorry, i've digressed).

Just remember they use invisible holograms, they have done it before and they'll do it again. And if they can make Christians believe in Jesus and Moslems believe in Allah then it wont be too long before people start seeing alien spacecraft. i'm already starting to see a lot of threads here on ATS about UFOs but nobody is saying anything about invisible holograms. Instead they are too interested in Marie Osmond and how much weight she's lost.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
. I watched the video in the OP..I thought maybe it was just because of my lack of sleep... but... it makes no sense...

I mean...all I could think of to say was..... Huh?

I have never even heard of this.... happeh theory.... nor of the claim that there is a pyramid shape in our body....

But even if there was.... Why would it matter?

I could probably find a way to make all kinds of shapes...

So why does it even matter?

I mean... Not to be rude.... I just don't get it...

edit on 14-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

i think there could be a possibilty of the (adjusted) photo of "Jesus" returning that it could possibly be an invisible hologram but i'm not sure (it kind of looks like it might be a super-sonic bird).

This can only make sense. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

If i could "Wake Up" everyone out of their shleep we as human beings could live on this planet. i always seem to be the one to always be saying, "i told you so".

They are sheep, my friend. The only one that can wake them up is themselves(or a blow horn).

i keep on telling people that they should watch youtube videos and read blogs and websites. i tell them to stop watching Brittany Spears and stop believing everything they read in the Wall Street Journal. (sorry, i've digressed).

Speaking of Britney Spears, this photo i found while googling the phrase 'Shocking Images' proves something.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20913300f3c1.jpg[/atsimg]

Shocking.

And if they can make Christians believe in Jesus and Moslems believe in Allah then it wont be too long before people start seeing alien spacecraft.

They have already started seeing them. Here is a classified image i found.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f898482f0cc9.jpg[/atsimg]'

Clearly our government is hiding something from us.

i'm already starting to see a lot of threads here on ATS about UFOs but nobody is saying anything about invisible holograms. Instead they are too interested in Marie Osmond and how much weight she's lost.

It seems as though ATS is in on the conspiracy. They are probably run by government disinfo agents. I have long suspected such a thing.

I would also like to bring to attention a photo i found. It shows the government is clearly using FEMA to put American citizens in camps.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b362b3529d1b.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice the pyramid in the corner. This is sickening.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
. I watched the video in the OP..I thought maybe it was just because of my lack of sleep... but... it makes no sense...

I mean...all I could think of to say was..... Huh?

I have never even heard of this.... happeh theory.... nor of the claim that there is a pyramid shape in our body....

But even if there was.... Why would it matter?

I could probably find a way to make all kinds of shapes...

So why does it even matter?

I mean... Not to be rude.... I just don't get it...

edit on 14-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

For the record, yes I do know this thread is a joke. 3 days with no sleep just kind of slows you down though. I will catch some sleep and then be back to join in on the fun one of these days.

Peace and love

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I once saw a video of Chimpanzee shooting an ak-47 in Africa. It wasn't 'deleted' or anything. Just thought i would mention it.

i searched youtube and couldn't find it either (but i might have used the wrong search words). There are literally thousands of youtube videos i have seen that i could mention. i could show every video ever made to everyone and those who refuse to see them will never understand just how many videos there are out there.
If folks refuse to see pyramids and/or invisible holograms how can humans possibly exist on this planet?

i feel that someday something is going to happen and when it does those who aren't expecting it will be surprized.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

3 days with no sleep just kind of slows you down though.

This is why i love ATS, we all come from these totally differing P.O.V.s ... i've always found it is when i am sleeping that i get the least amount of actual physical work done. Sleep slows me down. Sometimes the drugs do also

edit on 09/03/11 by trika3000 because: because i always find something to edit

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

This can only make sense. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

i think i have found another video

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I followed the link you posted regarding where the vid came from...

That information was originally developed to explain the harmful effects of Masturbation. The effects of Masturbation on the human body are almost identical to the effects of Excessive Sex, Homosexuality, Excessive Exercise, Drug Injecting, Drug Snorting, Anorexia, and Analytical Thought on the human body. That means all Happeh Theory material focused on the harmful effects of Masturbation also applies to those other activities.

That sums it up, then. Happeh Theory for all!

What a bloody joke. Who is actually dumb enough to believe in this crap??
edit on 15-9-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

That video is pretty strange. Do you have any idea of what it all means? My working theory is that everything will die in 2012. Your thoughts?

Also, i found something that might interest you. I was looking at videos on youtube again and i saw this.

Its in our food.

I also came across this disturbing video.

What are your thoughts?
edit on 15-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join