It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the youngest victim of the Arizona shootings actually alive? This will make you think........!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
First, let me preface this by saying that when I first stumbled upon this, I was angry. I wondered how anyone could try to make a conspiracy over the death of a beautiful young girl---Christina Taylor Green---the 11 year old who was shot by Loughner in Tuscon on that horrible day.

But when I watched the video---made by a gentleman who just happened to stumble upon this information---I was a little taken aback. The pictures----taken well after the Tuscon shootings---look like the little girl who was shot, and there she was sitting with her grandparents----Dallas Green and his wife. (Dallas Green's real name is Michael Greenberg....) Green is very well known--and a former baseball player and manager.

Please note that I did a search for this at ATS and didn't see anything, which surprised me, since it is true that somebody in this community picks up new tidbits in alternative news with lightning speed!

I can't imbed on ATS yet, so I'll provide the link right here. Please note: You have to scroll down the page a little bit to get to the video---and there are two parts. Trying to study the page without watching the video makes the information a bit confusing.

I'm just wondering what your impressions are.

I have a hard time believing this could be possible.

wellaware1.com...
edit on 6-9-2011 by MRuss because: typo

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Thought I'd imbed those for ya. I'm going to watch videos and come back with opinion.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thanks for imbedding the videos for me. Anxious to hear your thoughts....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
only had time to watch the first vid and well, Dallas Green is not Michael Greenberg.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I actually had to watch these a couple of times to figure out what was being said here. It is strange the similarity of the young girl to Christina Taylor, but Micheal Greenberg being Dallas Green, that just doesn't work. The baseball pitcher, Green, would have had to have had major plastic surgery to look like the Greenberg guy (not out of the question), but the hardest part to believe is that this famous baseball pitcher was leading a double life as a govt conspiracist and gave up his looks to be part of it.

There are a few people in those family albums that do look like people involved in the gifford shooting, but that could be coincidence.

And the tie in with Kalie Anthony is ridiculous.

That said, I'd be interested to see more evidence here, but am not willing to do it myself!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

That just creeped me right out. This can't be true...

The victim was 9 years old. He was showing pics from a 12th birthday party.

The two do bear a strong resemblance, but it just can't be the same girl, right?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Well. if this conspiracy were true, then lying about the girl's age would not be out of the question.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The key here would be to see a recent picture of Dallas Green, and his wife would be interesting also, not that you couldn't have a fake wife if you were involved in this.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant
reply to post by MRuss

That just creeped me right out. This can't be true...

The victim was 9 years old. He was showing pics from a 12th birthday party.

The two do bear a strong resemblance, but it just can't be the same girl, right?

Yeah, that doesn't make sense... If the victim was 9... and she was really still alive... How could she be 12 now?It's not been that long.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is all very disturbing, the ties to the Carbon Tax sends the shivers down my back and is likely the only part of this that my mind will allow me to comprehend. I am not discrediting this even though the "ear" of Michael Greenberg is very hard for me to see as being the same with Dallas Green.

By looking at the various photos on the link I am certain that anyone that would go to this extent also has prosthetics that can alter minor nuances of how an ear or nose can look. I notice that eyebrows seem to be thinner on some and is not uncommon for men or women to do this with a slight bit of plucking!

The Casey Anthony part has me a bit perplexed but I was not caught up in that courtroom "Made for TV" broadcast the way others were because I do not watch TV.

Obviously Giffords suffered a headwound that was suppose to take her life, she must of been a "sacrifice" along with the Judge, which freaks me out even more since she did survive, miraculously, and went on to vote for the raising of the Debt Ceiling. I see this incident as the very "head" spoken of in REVELATION 13, one of the "heads of the Beast" who recovers from a fatal headwound.

I am sad to know that there are people that would harm another in order to overcome the rest! No, I am not sad, I am elated to know that it will all soon end as there is obviously a "hidden hand" involved and they just see it as coincidental and incidental to their agendas!

Just when I thought the World was mad enough!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
First, let me preface this by saying that when I first stumbled upon this, I was angry. I wondered how anyone could try to make a conspiracy over the death of a beautiful young girl---Christina Taylor Green---the 11 year old who was shot by Loughner in Tuscon on that horrible day.

But when I watched the video---made by a gentleman who just happened to stumble upon this information---I was a little taken aback. The pictures----taken well after the Tuscon shootings---look like the little girl who was shot, and there she was sitting with her grandparents----Dallas Green and his wife. (Dallas Green's real name is Michael Greenberg....) Green is very well known--and a former baseball player and manager.

Please note that I did a search for this at ATS and didn't see anything, which surprised me, since it is true that somebody in this community picks up new tidbits in alternative news with lightning speed!

I can't imbed on ATS yet, so I'll provide the link right here. Please note: You have to scroll down the page a little bit to get to the video---and there are two parts. Trying to study the page without watching the video makes the information a bit confusing.

I'm just wondering what your impressions are.

I have a hard time believing this could be possible.

wellaware1.com...
edit on 6-9-2011 by MRuss because: typo

She is not.

I worked with city facility she attended and her YMCA rep was my afternoon replacement.

Alexis Gibson, 19, another employee who watched Christina in Child Watch, recalled how carefully Christina colored inside the lines in her artwork - and how one day, she gave her a drawing of a reindeer with the words "Lexie Rocks" scrawled below.

www.washingtonpost.com...

She is dead.

Sorry to break it to you.

PS

I only discovered this board after I found out Jared L was a member here and I joined shortly after.
edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

I should clarify, I was on the morning shift of the Randolph Parks and Rec summer program. (Blue group baby!)
edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Another part of this that is left out, is that the elementary school Christina went to hung "goodbye, miss you" signs after the incident. How do you fake that?

There are some strange things here though. If you do a search of Christina,(bless her soul), there are no pics of her, but the one with her mother. And no recent pics of Dallas Green. Still, could be nothing.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I've only watched through the 2nd video, but that young lady is not Christina Taylor Green. The only resemblance to her is the brown hair, brown eyes and skin tone. She is Jennifer Sexton. lol I went to Jennifer Sexton's picasa album, and there are no albums matching what he is showing in the video. How disturbing that some twisted conspiracy theorist stalker has their address AND POINTED IT OUT TO EVERYONE! Imagine being either the Sextons, or the Greens and coming across this nonsense.

OH!! and those were absolutely NOT the same ears. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeze

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Okay, I just read just about all of this website and I believe I have watched all of the videos.

Most of the people he says look like someone else look NOTHING like the person he is comparing them to.

A few show resembelences, but he is really stretching it on most of them.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Man,what a waste of my time I just committed!I figured I would do some more reading up on here and came onto this thread to find the crap which it is.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
arizona shootings i never knew about

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Congrats to the OP for posting this, and also for other members here be sensitive to the fact that in various websites and discussion forums threads pertaining to the Giffords Shootings and surrounding investigations have been closed and even at times deleted. Fortunately this isn't the case here at ATS although some contributing members inquiring actively into the Loughner case (the gunman) were banned. Of course, as in many other threads, there is always the possibility of debunkers and disinfo agents so be the wiser for it.

I myself did an extensive survey of the investigations and my own research into many of the issues surrounding this case, and must say that I find this information to be pertinent and also to be corroborated by certain factors of my own experience. For these reasons I must take a position that there is a strong likelihood that a good deal of what is said here is probably permeated with elements of truth, yet it is hard to paint an accurate picture when assembling a puzzle with many missing parts. To assist in this task I have posted a link to that same blog in another thread since I am considering the alternative theory that the individuals in question may not necessarily be "actors" playing a role in a CIA or Homeland Security staged scenario, but living persons who are actually CLONES. You will see why I have come to this conclusion if you consider that the patriarch in the blog is alleged to be Josef Mengele who pioneered Nazi human cloning with his concentration camp experiments on twins and also help found the CIA MK Ultra Mind Control Program active in the Giffords shootings.

The Clone Conspiracy and Hitler's most recent double

Enjoy!

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I stopped 12 seconds into the first video.

Those two ears are not identical, I don't think they look anything like each other. The bottom lobes are completely different and if you work your way up from bottom to top they don't match at all.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

To see these photos and to find others who are finfing proofs of what i have felt strongly was true myself for some time, is yes, shocking, but it helpds to find real valadating evidences. i have right along felt the casey anthony case and others might be some type of secret government operations

I would really like to get as much detailed information on this as possible. any other sources are appreciated to further validate this.

this has a deeply personal meaning to me as well though it was projects back into the 1940s and 50s.

edit on 23-11-2011 by invisiblegirl because: i forgot to put my signature on it. and one misspell

edit on 23-11-2011 by invisiblegirl because: (no reason given)

top topics

join