It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Ascension Quickening?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I have several friends who believe that Earth is ascending. I have two or three in particular who swear this has quickened dramatically in the last few weeks.

One told me the story of how her grandmother's house has always been haunted, but she swears up and down that the "feeling" of all those ghosts was 4 or 5 times more intense than it ever has been, to the point where she believes that just a little bit more and they would have been visible and approaching solid.

I hear that story and remember the Native American prophecies of "the veil" between this world and the next falling, and it creeps me out big time. Anybody else had similar experiences?
edit on 6-9-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Removed previous response as when i looked and posted there was no text, now there is, apologies, my bad, perhaps you were editing and jumped in to quick.

edit on 6-9-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Great thread. But, to answer the thread title, I doubt it. I watched the whole movie, and things havent been speading up, we just got through the last day/night, and nothing really happened.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
to be honest, am back at work again after a week off.. what the hell it seems like ive not even had a day off..

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by brommas

I accidentally hit the "enter" key while I was typing out the thread and had to go back in and edit my post.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I think that what it is and what it is doing cannot be described nor engaged in by words so easily cliched as ascension and quickened.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There can be only one!

www.youtube.com...
The original. The Best. There can be only one!

He fought his first battle on the Scottish Highlands in 1536. He will fight his greatest battle on the streets of New York City in 1986. His name is Connor MacLeod. He is immortal.

edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Channelled material I've read, suggests that there is a link between the veil and the Earth's magnetic field; and that as field strength weakens, the veil will go down with it.

I definitely think the veil is thin right now, though...I can get physical heat from banishing or doing Kali puja. Meditation is very different now than what it was 15 years ago, as well.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The Earth is ascending this time around. As far as I know, my information is correct.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

The link between the emf and the veil thinning is why I think the amount of paranormal cases coming my way have increased dramatically over this past year. I can't keep up with them all, plus the experiences are stronger and sometimes harder to banish if it's not a friendly one.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

That's an interesting theory. My sensitive friends have problems with strong magnetism. It will invariably make them nauseous way before it does anybody else.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I've felt a difference especially in the last several months. Although I don't know exactly what I'd call it... It's just something I know and feel inside and notice it in small things around me, but have no words to describe it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
A lot of things are changing with myself. That aside, my grandson sees shadow people and once was attacked by one. One of my closest friends also deals with these shadow people. Two years ago, this was just something I heard of. When I meditated one night to confront one of these beings, I was torn out of body, violently.

Lately, within the last six weeks, I have been taken beyond the astral level entirely. Ya, I would say the veil is thinning, things are speeding up. I had one obe where I was in space and this spiral which indicates singularity, like a universe in itself floated before me, in it I knew great beauty, but I could not go there at that moment, so we left. More much more!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This website explains the earth changes and what will happen throughout the next coming years and this year

Earth Changes

Hope that helps!

top topics

join