It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pa. 9/11 video shows smoke after Flight 93 crash

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

You left out this part of the quote from that link.

Quote by Cathy Berkebile wife of the man who filmed this video.

"Val is the one who snapped a photo of the smoke cloud and was rewarded by years of harassing phone calls from Truther maggots accusing her of faking the photo as part of their idiot conspiracy nonsense."

Link to quote:
www.blackfive.net...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by lilowl53
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

There is a movie about flight 93 that was made to re-enacted the events that happend on the plane before it crashed based on cell phone calls. You should try to find it and take a look. It's super cheesey.

The crash site itself looked NOTHING like a plane crash site. There were no big peices of plane laying about, just a smoking hole, with little bits here and there scattered about. Some believe that this was merly a man made explosion to "appear" to be a plane crash. They never found a flight recorder or black box. I have none of my own evidence of course, I was living in Colorado at the time.

My own point of view here is that this new video is a faked video to drive home the fear and to make sure we still believe what the FBI told us happened.

So, you are an expert on aviation and crashes in the aviation industry? How do you know what a plane crash is supposed to look like? especially not knowing the full details of everything that happened... speed, angle, amount of fuel...

I am just saying.... I am no expert either.... and I don't know what a crash site should look like and what should be visible... Neither do you. Not to be rude. I really am trying to make sense of it all.

thanks for bearing with me.

Also... What fear is left? I mean... That fear from 9/11 are people still living in fear around here? I hope not... I mean... that is exactly what they want.. Who ever they are.... for us to live in fear... fear is the ultimate control tool....

So why live in fear? Go about your everyday lives... be happy.. If something happens it happens.. We can deal with it then....

Did this video make you afraid? I felt no fear.
edit on 6-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

ugh you aren't even trying to think before you post are you?

how about you educate yourself on the anomalies of flight 93 and the rest of 911 before you get into an argument about it and not ask others on a conspiracy theory website that you post on and aren't some anon to be your mom and do it for you. and if you state that there is no fear left, then that's exactly why the media and government need more to come.

you are honestly one of the worst posters i see on this website and that's not meant to be an attack, you just don't think at all before you post.

OT: i'm not even going to watch this video, i know its a crock. wow 10 year anniversary rolls around and UNSEEN footage surfaces. that's two red flags instead of one, cause the 10 year in memoriam bs just exploits the nostalgia of it which is sick if you ask me. oh but the guy just died. oh.. ok... third red flag.

flight 93 did not crash, i'm sorry but anyone who takes a few minutes of time to research simply cannot have the wool pulled over their eyes on that one, its ridiculously blatant conspiracy. you are delusional if you think a plane crashed there.

also i had completely forgot about that travesty of a movie OP and i thank you for reminding me of it. it came out way too soon after 911, it was pretty sick if you ask me, and they knew they needed stuff like that to drive the myth into the empty gourds of the parroting chattle OS believers.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

From what I ahve read recently.... they claim that flight 93 came down in an area of underground strip mines...Apparently 95% of the plane entered the ground and was burried..... from memory, I think they did find the black box buried about 20 feet down... can anyone confirm this?

Read a fair bit about this particular crash...... and I'm not convinced either way to be honest......

PA

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Yes ATH911 is saying that an inverted aircraft disappearing behind a tree line after which a large fireball rises from that spot means a plane did not crash there.

edit on 6-9-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

So where did it go? Planes don't just disappear. If they saw a plane, then it had to have gone some where.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
So someone who actually taped the event says the bomb blew it up in the air?

Well that makes me 100% sure it was shot down

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

So you are saying, they saw the plane about to crash.... but that it didn't actually crash because they lost site? Are you saying there was some kind of magical, mid air switcharoo, taking place?

Just stating the reported facts. Example:

Terry Butler saw the plane bank right at the top of its climb, then lost sight of it behind some trees. Within three or four seconds, there was the impact, marked, he remembered, by four explosions.

www.theage.com.au...

I understand that, but what I am not getting is why some of you think the plane did not crash. I mean, the witnesses saw the plane, then after it went out of site, something crashed into the ground.... The plane doesn't just disappear.

So, am I missing something? What is being proposed happened to the plane, aside from crashing into the ground? And if the plane did not crash there, then what was the hole in the ground, passports and shrapnel from?

Just trying to understand. Thanks for bearing with me

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by plopunisher
So someone who actually taped the event says the bomb blew it up in the air?

Well that makes me 100% sure it was shot down

What he said was that at the time he had heard over the radio that it might have had a bomb go off in the air. Which does not necessarily mean that he agrees with that, just stating what he had heard at the time, and if you remember, there were lots of rumors and miscommunication going on there at first.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by balon0

Because the whole 9/11 terrorists attacks were faked?
I'm assuming you're one of those who believes a plane did the pentagon, crashed in PA, anddddd the twin towers.

You know what they say... to assume makes an ass out of U and me. I am not one of those people.

I have no opinion yet. As I have said several times in this thread. I have not really looked into the conspiracy all that much, so I am here, considering all sides, asking questions and looking for answers....

Now with all due respect, I will not take your word for it that it was faked. I will not take any one elses word for it that it was legit either...

I am doing my own research, examining all sides, and coming to my own conclusion....

Glad you find that funny though. Laughing is healthy for you.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Not thinking too much about the guy dying.... It happens.... There would be no reason to "off him" and then release is video... If they were trying to silence him, they might off him and then burn the tape....

I Agree with you there, why release the video now? we can only see smoke coming from the ground unless the guy they are trying to silence knew something more then that, and since like you and others are saying the guy is on the way to die, why did the MSM and government realease this week before the 9/11 weekend?
it just doesnt add up.

The guy could have released the video last year.

Yeah,what it seems to be is that for whatever reason the man that shot the footage did not want to share it with anyone,but apparently he died and his family wanted to release it... I am guessing that the timing of it has to do with them maybe hoping to have made some money off it, but that is just speculation.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by empireoflizards

What has not added up though? ( Forgive me, I don't usually get into the 9/11 forums.)

People attempted to highjack a plane, and they ended up crashing into the ground killing everyone on board because they were unable to keep control of the plane long enough to make it to the white house.

I don't know. makes sense to me. But again, I don't get into the 9/11 forums so I am not all that up on the 9/11 conspiracies.

The problem here is that the actual evidence...both from eyewitnesses and debris scattered for several miles....indicates that the plane was experiencing partial break-up before impact, which is contrary to the official reports.

It does? Okay, I admit, I don't get it. How/why does it indicate that?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by atomicn

There is a movie about flight 93 that was made to re-enacted the events that happend on the plane before it crashed based on cell phone calls. You should try to find it and take a look. It's super cheesey.

The crash site itself looked NOTHING like a plane crash site. There were no big peices of plane laying about, just a smoking hole, with little bits here and there scattered about. Some believe that this was merly a man made explosion to "appear" to be a plane crash. They never found a flight recorder or black box. I have none of my own evidence of course, I was living in Colorado at the time.

My own point of view here is that this new video is a faked video to drive home the fear and to make sure we still believe what the FBI told us happened.

So, you are an expert on aviation and crashes in the aviation industry? How do you know what a plane crash is supposed to look like? especially not knowing the full details of everything that happened... speed, angle, amount of fuel...

I am just saying.... I am no expert either.... and I don't know what a crash site should look like and what should be visible... Neither do you. Not to be rude. I really am trying to make sense of it all.

thanks for bearing with me.

Also... What fear is left? I mean... That fear from 9/11 are people still living in fear around here? I hope not... I mean... that is exactly what they want.. Who ever they are.... for us to live in fear... fear is the ultimate control tool....

So why live in fear? Go about your everyday lives... be happy.. If something happens it happens.. We can deal with it then....

Did this video make you afraid? I felt no fear.
edit on 6-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

Trying to reason with paranoid people is a not gonna go any where bro.

The person I was replying to is not paranoid. They are actually very nice. So you are wrong, at least about the person I replied to

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

ugh you aren't even trying to think before you post are you?

You assume I don't think before I post because I have been trying to learn about the conspiracy? You jump to conclusions a lot and clearly know nothing about me... I find it funny how angry you are over some one asking questions.

how about you educate yourself on the anomalies of flight 93 and the rest of 911 before you get into an argument about it and not ask others on a conspiracy theory website that you post on and aren't some anon to be your mom and do it for you. and if you state that there is no fear left, then that's exactly why the media and government need more to come.

How about you not worry about the way in which I educate myself. Because whether you like it or not, the way in which I learn is not up to you.I am a grown man.When I have a question, I ask. That is how you learn the answers.. I have every right to ask questions. Don't like it?Tough.I can participate in this thread and ask questions all I want. Deal with it. Now, Who is arguing? Not me. Have you read the thread? No one has been arguing with me and I have argued with no one. No one has been arguing, period.This has been a really great thread filled with wonderful posts, offering great thoughts. We have been working together, getting along and just having a great discussion.. You should join us. haha, you have a lot of hostility. Calm down

you are honestly one of the worst posters i see on this website and that's not meant to be an attack, you just don't think at all before you post.

That is very cute... I was a moderator here for two years, have a writer tag ,much more experience and am much more respected around here than you will ever be.... I mean, who are you anyway and why should I care what you think of me? Because, I don't care what you think of me. Hell, I have never even seen or heard of you before...

I am a horrible poster now,because I asked questions... Yeah, makes sense....

OT: i'm not even going to watch this video, i know its a crock. wow 10 year anniversary rolls around and UNSEEN footage surfaces. that's two red flags instead of one, cause the 10 year in memoriam bs just exploits the nostalgia of it which is sick if you ask me. oh but the guy just died. oh.. ok... third red flag.

That would make you a hypocrite.Coming into a thread with out educating yourself on the subject of this thread? Again,very cute.
hey, at least I have read all the posts, watched the video... you know... Contributed to the thread and not just bitched at people for daring to want to learn.

light 93 did not crash, i'm sorry but anyone who takes a few minutes of time to research simply cannot have the wool pulled over their eyes on that one, its ridiculously blatant conspiracy. you are delusional if you think a plane crashed there.

You may be right, but if you don't mind I am not going to just take your word for it. I am going to continue, researching, asking questions as I have them,examining all sides of the argument and then coming to my own conclusion. Okay by you?

That said,take a chill pill. get some thicker skin. I am going to ask questions in order to learn... hey, if you have a problem with me asking questions, feel free to alert the mods
All are very good people and very good friends of mine and I promise they will be more than happy to help you.

Peace and love.

Side note,don't ever worry about offending me. You can't.Nothing you said came across as an attack... at all... Uninformed, sure....Angry, Yes.. confused.. I think so... But nothing you could say to me could ever affect me enough for me to feel attacked by you...

Ha, back to this wonderful thread folks.

edit on 7-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Remember: There's a whole other story about this plane that it was shot down by one of our fighters supposedly to keep it from being flown into something else in a heavily-populated area. If so, this would help to explain why the debris was so spread out on the ground.

If these were real plane flights, and the people on them have been missing since 911, then I think it's fair to say that everyone on all those planes "died" on 911. Whether everything happened exactly as we have been told is an entirely different question.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Interesting video,OP S&F for ya.
I have my own theory about 93.I believe that while the struggle for control of the plane was going on the USAF shot them down.The military and government learned what happened and already facing the prospect of a massive series of lawsuits came up with the"terrorists crashed the plane." story.Since it still helped them to push their foreign and domestic agendas through they went with it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Think about it. Some pretty big chunks could still be involved.

I'm waiting for someone to put up a vid showing the plane being taken out.

This is the one time I dont think the cameraman was offed. Smoke could help the feds actually.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I was hoping my thread would come alive after dark!

The man saying he felt the shockwave from the crash was very strange to me as well. I don't have any experience in being any where near a plane crash, but it seems to me the "sound" of a plane crashing or exploding mid air would be just that, sound. Also in some footage of other plane crashes I watched on you tube, they all had that fire/black smoke look to them. In this man's video it looks more like a small brush fire from a distance.

So many more people have posted since I wrote this, I can't keep up!
edit on 6-9-2011 by lilowl53 because: Shutting up now! Please continue!

Hadnt thought of the angle of a brushfire being filmed.

Good catch.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

911research.wtc7.net...

Evidence Indicates Flight 93 Was Shot Down. An interesting read and one that raises some questions.Rumsfield himself said the plane was shot down.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-9-2011 by aero56 because: info

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

If it shook the house, why not look up the richter scale?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I've asked a couple of times here on the forum but have never received a concrete response.

Has the story about the questionable FDRs (Black Boxes) as reported here Back in Black Boxes ever been debunked/described/proven?
edit on 7-9-2011 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
yeah this doesn't make a shred of difference imo.

Why wasn't it released earlier?

Its all to perfect, wrapped in a neat little package.

Giving the official story more legs, while making conspiracy theorists of 9/11 look like dopes.

I really can't buy this, who is to say its not a bush fire or a house on fire.

Man the world sucks, the sooner the truth comes out the better

Why was the inquest into 9/11 delayed by something like 1 year and a half?
Pearl Harbor and other such tragedy's were dealt with right away, why not 9/11.

1 year and half is a long time to get a story straight.

Why did heaps of questions not get answered in the inquest?

It just stinks of cover up to me, sorry.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join