It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pa. 9/11 video shows smoke after Flight 93 crash

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

My Father was a pilot in the airforce, worked for lockheed and boeing, so I kinda know a little, and its almost impossible for nothing to be left behind, unless ofcourse it was shipped out immediately and buried, or sent as scrap metal to another country, its what happened to the steel from the WTC, look it up, lots of unanswered questions, too many imo.
edit on 6-9-2011 by hapablab because: stupid laptop, i wasnt finished

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53
I just can't wrap my mind around the whole flight 93 thing at all. It just has never added up for me.

Simple Math:

Here are 10 Facts regarding flight 93:

1) The four hijackers purchased tickets under their own names and boarded the plane. One was randomly selected for and passed additional security screening. Ziad Jarrah was a licensed pilot and had recent training on professional large jet flight simulators. United flight 93 was scheduled to depart at 8:00 am, but left 42 minutes late due to airport traffic. Aboard were 33 passengers, 7 crew members, and 4 hijackers.

2) Several passengers and crew called from the plane, spoke with loved ones, described the hijackers' attack, and related their plan to try to retake the plane so that it would not be used as a suicide weapon against a populated area. All but two of these calls were made using the plane's seatback Airfones.

3) The cockpit voice recorder recorded the hijackers' attack and apparent murder of the pilots and a flight attendant. Air traffic controllers heard a radio transmission by a man with an Arabic accent, warning of a bomb on board. Passengers reported that one of the hijackers had what appeared to be a bomb strapped to him.

4) After learning about the other attacks, passengers and cabin crew attempted to retake the cockpit but were apparently unable to gain entry. The sound of their attempts was recorded on the CVR. The CVR also recorded the hijackers' decision to end the flight, followed by repeated shouts of "Allahu Akbar!" ("God is greatest.") until the plane crashed. Families of victims heard the CVR recording.

5) Flight 93 was tracked by radar until it went down.

6) Many people in Pennsylvania saw the Boeing 757, traveling at low altitude and high speed, roll to the right and plummet upside-down, nose first, towards the ground. Many people witnessed the subsequent enormous explosion and fireball. Val McClatchey photographed the mushroom cloud.

7) Hundreds of first responders (mostly volunteer firefighters) and crime scene investigators were quickly on the scene. They saw human remains, aircraft wreckage, personal effects, jet fuel, etc.
The cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder were recovered and had usable data, all of which is consistent with the other evidence.

8) The remains of every victim was positively identified. Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller personally collected many remains and made 12 identifications through fingerprints and dental records. Personal effects of most passengers and crew were recovered and returned to their families.

9) Hijacker identification documents and personal effects were recovered, along with the remains of four people identified as the hijackers through the process of elimination.

10) Aircraft remains were recovered by professional investigators and by civilians. The debris was returned to United Airlines after being examined for evidence of explosives use.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The point of my posting the video was not for me to have to sit on here all day and explain my point of veiw or why I think this is fake or whatever.I could go on and on all day but I do have other stuff I have to do today. It's really ment for those of us who are investigating for themselves the 93 crash. If you want to know more about it, look threw the past threads on this topic and come to your own conclusion here.

As for the man, I have never heard his name mentioned as a witness. Also, stop trolling, it's ugly.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

My Father was a pilot in the airforce, worked for lockheed and boeing, so I kinda know a little, and its almost impossible for nothing to be left behind, unless ofcourse it was shipped out immediately and buried, or sent as scrap metal to another country, its what happened to the steel from the WTC, look it up.

But I was thinking there was some passports and a tiny bit of shrapnel found there. Am I mistaken on that?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

My Father was a pilot in the airforce, worked for lockheed and boeing, so I kinda know a little, and its almost impossible for nothing to be left behind, unless ofcourse it was shipped out immediately and buried, or sent as scrap metal to another country, its what happened to the steel from the WTC, look it up.

Have your dad research flight 1771.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The point of my posting the video was not for me to have to sit on here all day and explain my point of veiw or why I think this is fake or whatever.I could go on and on all day but I do have other stuff I have to do today. It's really ment for those of us who are investigating for themselves the 93 crash. If you want to know more about it, look threw the past threads on this topic and come to your own conclusion here.

As for the man, I have never heard his name mentioned as a witness. Also, stop trolling, it's ugly.

Are you talking to me? I was being genuine in my interest and with my questions. Not sure how it came across as trolling...

Excuse me for wanting to learn...
The questions were meant for anyone... I was just trying to learn....

Is that really so bad?

I mean... Sorry for asking questions..... Should I leave the thread?

This is why I never come to these threads... I ask a question wanting to learn... and I get called a troll?

Sorry for offending you with my quest for knowledge?
edit on 6-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

your right there was, and Im confused, im no expert at all, its odd that it can become itty bitty little pieces. To me its very odd in a head scratching way. Again sometimes I wish I didnt read into all of this, lots of head scractching that makes no sense moments lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Yes, all of this is true if that is what you choose to believe.I do not. The FBI can make up, cover up, pound in your brain all the facts in the world. If it doesn't add up to me, then it doesn;t add up for me. Speak for yourself here, that is fine, but don't make me out to be an idiot by post "facts" about the crash. I have read that stuff a million times, doesn't make it fact for me personally.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The man lived in a rural part of Pennsylvania. Apparently he didn't have any desire to release the video. His family decided to after he passed away. There is nothing sinister about this video nor is there any reason to think it is staged or faked. If your opinion is otherwise, what evidence do you have?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Have your dad research flight 1771.

Six Sigma, I wish I could he passed away in 2002 :-(, but I will sit back with my coffee and watch that video you posted though.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

your right there was, and Im confused, im no expert at all, its odd that it can become itty bitty little pieces. To me its very odd in a head scratching way. Again sometimes I wish I didnt read into all of this, lots of head scractching that makes no sense moments lol.

Yeah, me to... It's so much to it...

and again... I am really sorry if I some how came across as a troll to anyone... I really was not trying to be... I was just hoping to learn... and as you said...I am doing a lot of head scratching myself.

I meant well, I swear.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

No ,not you buddy! The best way to learn is from other 9/11 truther veterians, not me. I am new in my reseach and investigations, and cannot provide the best anwsers.

edit on 6-9-2011 by lilowl53 because: Cuz

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Six Sigma

Yes, all of this is true if that is what you choose to believe.I do not. The FBI can make up, cover up, pound in your brain all the facts in the world. If it doesn't add up to me, then it doesn;t add up for me. Speak for yourself here, that is fine, but don't make me out to be an idiot by post "facts" about the crash. I have read that stuff a million times, doesn't make it fact for me personally.

The FBI didn't make it all up. At one time, I thought for sure Flight 93 was shot down. That changed when I researched the evidence.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Oh... I was like....
I'm sorry! Don't hate me!

lol... Okay, I understand...it really is just so much to take in...Maybe I should check out the other threads... see what I can figure out myself... Who knows. maybe I will be the one to find out the truth.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Six Sigma, I wish I could he passed away in 2002 :-(, but I will sit back with my coffee and watch that video you posted though.

My condolences, hapablab.

The video is pretty cool with strange similarities to Flight 93.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

My condolences, hapablab.

The video is pretty cool with strange similarities to Flight 93.

Thank you Six, I wish he was here, he would have some amazing imput I know it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
now that we are on the subject lol

Why was this testimony left out of the 9/11 report?, I think its pretty important

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I know, it is so much info, and I have the hardest time with it. I want to believe so badly it was evil terrorist but I just cannot.I just do not trust what the government tells me. It's like a big brother who thinks its fun to tell you there is a boogy man in the closet just because he thinks it'll be so funny to watch you be afraid. (My big brothers really did that to me)
Happy hunting for the truth in this matter! The info out there is staggering!

BTW I love dirty liberal hippies!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Nice find!
And yes, why was it left out?!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I know, it is so much info, and I have the hardest time with it. I want to believe so badly it was evil terrorist but I just cannot.I just do not trust what the government tells me. It's like a big brother who thinks its fun to tell you there is a boogy man in the closet just because he thinks it'll be so funny to watch you be afraid. (My big brothers really did that to me)
Happy hunting for the truth in this matter! The info out there is staggering!

BTW I love dirty liberal hippies!

Yeah, you know, Back around 2003 when we first went into Iraq ( well the second time we went into Iraq
) I started having my doubts with the official story. I eventually watched loose change.... Which had me convinced the official story was BS...

But then, it seems like every time a "truther" comes out with any kind of evidence that goes against the official story,some one else comes out with something that supports the official story,such as Popular Mechanics,debunking loose change.

haha, aw, tell your brothers that a guy from Texas says they are mean.

and,thanks! Dirty Liberal Hippies do rule
I love umm.... people who... don't have.... members.... wait...

Hey U2U me sometime( Send me a message). Always glad to talk to my friends here at ATS. Share what I have learned in this new to me, subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join