It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shark Night 3D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Of course, this movie is what it is. It's basically an homage to the schlocky horror movies of the 80's, so if you like this kind of thing, like I do...then you'll enjoy it.

If you were the kind of movie-goer that watched Pirahna 3D, you'll like it. And, like that movie, seeing it in 3D is best.

Is it great? no...but it is entertaining if you like the genre.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
you know you could put all your movie posts into one post right ???

wasting space ont he new topics page pushing other topics away for a silly thing like horror movies is not really a productive thing to do now is it ?

im glad you like the movies and old school horror flicks but keep it to one post no need for multiple posts

and i don't like 3d movies they take away from the experince , untill better 3d tech is available

i don't like the american horror movies like i do jap/ chinese etc

scary is foriegn , but graphics is american

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

It's 3 posts, and 3 completely different movies. Why lump them all together? Even as horror movies, they were pretty different from each other. As for the board, if nobody replies, then they'll quickly fall off the front page, so no harm, no foul. If not, then it means people wanted to talk about them. I prefer to let the membership decide what they keep on the front page. (and I have little doubt that these posts will quickly fall by the wayside).

and i don't like 3d movies they take away from the experince , untill better 3d tech is available

Have you seen recent 3D movies? They've come a long way. For example, I enjoyed Avatar in the theaters, but then see it at home, without the 3D, even on a big screen LCD, and it is a completely DIFFERENT movie...(and a much worse one).....

If movies are converted to 3D, then yes, they can give you a headache...but if they are done right in 3D from the outset, then no headaches, and can be quite amazing.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

join