It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There Another World Under Our Feet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i already know what is down there.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There is another world beneath, but you've to believe in the world described by the Bible:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
There is a novel called "The Descent" by author Jeff Long. It involves an ancient subterranean civilization.

The Descent

At the least it is very entertaining.

That's a good book. The sequel, "Deeper," wasn't as good but is worth reading. Jeff Long is working on a third book in the series but I have no idea when it will be published.
edit on 6-9-2011 by ShadesofGrey78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2011 by ShadesofGrey78 because: typos

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
While many think and speak of a world under the surface of the earth, what comes to my mind is very different than what this thread speaks about. While I have myself thought some of these very things, over time I have adjusted my thought process to include other relevant possibilities.

This is what I want to share with ATS members and others, so bare with me as I lay out a different perspective on the subject.

In wanting to add to this discussion, I only wanted to add that it is more than possible that much like today where earth and humanity are faced with many space challenges and even earth changes, that could end up in some ELE, we could also have the current knowledge that many of the present political and corporate elite are going to go to their deep underground bunkers and will remain there until the surface of earth will support human life once again. Then again, today, sometimes I think it is different this time around.

Let me explain my different perspective.

It stands to reason that any previous and advanced civilization that existed in the past that had achieved a high level of technological development and that also had deep underground bunker complexes, could in fact be the other civilization that we suspect is in the hollow earth theory today.

The other under world could in fact be previous underground complexes and tunnel systems that existed before our current civilization existed to those survivors that survived the last major earth catastrophic event.

The descendents of those that survived could still be underground or if they still look like humans could in fact have come to the surface over the many centuries and with their secret advanced technologies and knowledge of science and physics could have seeded our current civilization with technology that is intended to take such a secret group to a new height of achievement.

I have often wondered that if such secret groups do have anti-gravity ships and teleportation technologies along with advanced weather and space weapons, that such a secret group that has hidden itself within our current civilization could be trying to get to a point where they no longer have to go underground to survive an earth disaster, but would be pursuing a means to travel off world in space ships and or even to establish colonies of key people needed to begin anew on some far away planet within and or outside of our current solar system.

Anyway, the point I wanted to make is that while I can agree and can accept that there might be another world under our feet, my point is that those in that other world could be the decedents of those that long ago survived the last disaster.

Since that last disaster, they have helped secretly humanity to move faster and perhaps in some specific direction needed to achieve the off world goal for a repeating disaster that befalls earth every 3,600 yrs when space objects return and somehow destroy humanity to levels where only small pockets of hundreds of current humans survive.

The elite and the select could this time around be in a position to no longer have to return to the underground world and by seeding our world in such a way, they, the elite could be trying to achieve long term or permanent off world status and if so, then the only way they could have achieved such a goal would have been by the knowledge that such underground complexes contain within them, hidden secrets hidden there when they went into the deep earth to survive and began waiting for the day they could return to the surface of the world on the surface.

The return to the surface of earth would have to be slow, it could be controlled by how and when such technological advances are made or re-discovered, so as to be in a better position to achieve the off world status that would no longer require the political and corporate elite to go into deep underground cities due to the returning disaster that comes to planet earth every 3,600 yrs or so.

Going off world is what those other worlds under our feet are attempting to achieve and besides, it is those underground cities that are the true home to those that walk among us that were born and raised in some underground city and who have mixed among us so as to manage the quest for off world travel and the safety that such capability would provide to those on earth that would have perished had they not ended up in some underground city when the earth was destroyed on the surface of the planet many thousands of years ago.

I also fully realize that it is mere speculation, but with all the literature on a hollow world and underground complexes that appear many light years ahead in technology, this thread talking about another world underneath us is what brought this subject and series of thoughts to mind.

Thank you for your patience in considering these discussion thoughts and thanks again for the thread. This is what I wanted to add to the discussion.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The Hollow Earth is our reality and it is easily explainable:

this is a fact:

www.youtube.com...

Seismologists don't know that the Earth is solid, as someone said (lied)
because they know that the Earth is hollow
because it behaves like a bell after the earthquake.

Other thing, magnet is demagnetized at high temperatures
so there is no chance that the core at high temperature is what makes
the Earth's magnetism.
CRAP !

Now, no one asks how did the Earth grow.

No, the Moon and the other planets are NOT growing, too.

All that is a lie to cover up that the Earth grew by
superior extraterrestrial technology.

Inside is what is referred as:
- Eden
- Atlantis
- Hyperborea
- where Olympians came from and who they were
- Valhala
- journey to the center of the Earth
- Middle Earth !!!!!!

Tolkien knew this, he was in masonic circles and had access to this info.
If you read Silmarillion you would have read the process of making
the Earth hollow and making the life on/in it.

Adam and Eve were banished from inside for being too greedy.
The Bible says that their children went mixing with OTHER people on Earth.

There are not openings on the poles, there are trap doors.

The deepest hole dug on Earth is NOT 1.5 km deep as someone said (lied)
it is 12 km.
If you take a look at the temperature at this depth you can easily conclude
that with this progress, if the Earth is solid, the temperature in the center
would reach unimaginable values.
It would be hotter than the Sun.
That temperature would trigger nuclear fission long ago.

This means, that the crust is not thicker than 1000 km, with the magma
at half of its thickness.

You know that the oil is not of fossil origin, right ?
www.rense.com...

The one of the questions that I have no answer yet is
Where did the water come from ?
or How did they create it ?

There was no water on the Earth before it grew, it was a dead planet.

All this happened some 20.000 years ago.

When they blew it, they brought water and then life could be created.

They have brough/created as much water as needed to get to the
line where the continents were touching each other
when the planet was small and compact.

If the water was on the Earth before it grew,
it would mean that the whole land was submerged.

If the planet grew by some natural mean and there was water on it,
then a fracture could have happened in the core
and the water would leak inside.

But that hasn't happened ( because it behaves like a the bell)
because superior extraterrestrial technology was used.

This also explains who has built the pyramids
and other monuments described by Erich von Daniken
in "Chariots of Gods" documentary.

Those people from inside were the ones to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah
because people there were very bad.

They also destroyed Tunguska meteorite because it was threatening
the integrity of the Earth or it would cause too much damage
and ruin the experiment or whatever is that aliens
from inside are doing with us.

I hope that they will come out soon again to destroy humanity again (selectively)
because this is very close to Sodom and Gomorrah again.

Don't ask me questions or try to disprove me or mock me
if you don't research the net about Hollow Earth, Tolkien's books,
the Bible, and a lot of other info first.

You have just been given the most guarded illuminati secret by me.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am confused as to how a couple of you are equating the concept of a hollow earth to the Bible. Can you please explain this? This is not what I get from reading the Bible.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Valar God

Lied....behaves like a bell?? What are you on??

It doesnt ring like a bell, its the sound reverberating around the layers of rock...a low tone which average of one cycle per hour. So sorry the earth isnt full of aliens based on this part of your argument. Learn more about seismology and dont just bring up the bits that you think will benefit your side of the argument.

The deepest hole dug on Earth is NOT 1.5 km deep as someone said (lied) it is 12 km.

No...the largest hole we have been down is 1.5km....the deepest 9" hole is 12,700m. They hadnt even got through the crust at that depth.

This means, that the crust is not thicker than 1000 km, with the magma at half of its thickness.

The crust is between 30 and 80km deep......1000km/??? whats that about??

It would be hotter than the Sun. That temperature would trigger nuclear fission long ago.

Temperature alone will not cause fission............you need the right materials.

I honestly dont know why im bothering to reply...im sure it will fall on deaf ears.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
Is there another world under our feet?

No.

there's really no meaningful 2nd line I could give to this!

edit on 6-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jburg6
I am confused as to how a couple of you are equating the concept of a hollow earth to the Bible. Can you please explain this? This is not what I get from reading the Bible.

Have you read the Bible ?

Did you read it critically or you tried to suck in as much as you could without thinking ?

A few hints (don't mind my english):

- it was dark in the beginning
well, inside hollow objects it is dark, isn't it ?

- "in the beginning" people lived for many centuries
with advanced alien technology, advanced medicine, in perfect climate
without poisons, pollution and other things that are killing us
we would live a lot longer, wouldn't we ?

- took the rib ...
sounds like a genetic engineering ?

I have taken the bible as a fictional story for a long time
until I found out about the Hollow Earth when I had realized
that it has many truth in it (only the old testament)
but which is told in a metaphoric manner.

Tolkien has a lot more truth in his books than the Bible.

The Bible dealt more with genealogy than with events or the geography,
while Tolkien wrote more about the world and the nature.

There is more about genesis in Tolkien's work than in the Bible.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jburg6
I have the study in Dutch, maybe you could use a translationprogram to make you understand. Here is the article: www.2m11.nl...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Good thread and pondering there OP, worked in a mine when young , and picked up pieces of coal with fish scales on them, about 700 meters vertically underground.
May have been under earth critters throwing away their sardine dinners?
There may be a gateway somewhere , a verical shaft or winding underneath path.
You are right OP , we know nothing of the Earth in real terms beneath our immediate feet.
The mines are close to the surface (vertically ) in relative terms.
I once heard a rapping tapping noise beneath my feet in a mine, no tunnels were beneath me that should have been there, but I can't explain it to this day.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Just to elucidate a bit:

There are three basic modern sources for the "people living in the earth" idea. They all believe they have received this data from "higher" sources. These sources tell them that they are here to "help" us through these difficult times.

I am not ready to buy into their story because it has been used on us too many times before. But people looking into this subject should at least be aware of where it comes from and who is talking about it.

Drunvalo

He claims to have received great amounts of knowledge from a being previously known to us as "Thoth." As a result of this knowledge, Drunvalo claims that he has learned how to go places without his body. Now, this is no huge surprise to me because I know from Scientology that people can go exterior. But then he tells the story of learning about "plasma" beings from some people in Mexico. And apparently he was able to communicate with these beings who told him that they live in "crystal" cities deep inside the earth. They have lived there a long time. And Drunvalo claims that he has been to their cities (out of body) with several of his students (all out of body) and have seen these places himself. They are "hundreds of miles" below the surface.

Sheldan Nidle

Next we come to Sheldan. He is anathema on this site because of some "predictions" he made that never happened. Rule one: Never make predictions! He claims to be receiving data from the Galactic Federation of Light. This group has been around to quite a few "New Age" type people. They claim to have sent us Jesus and a bunch of other people over a long period of time to try to keep us from caving in totally to the other ET force that is trying to control us, often known as "The Dark." They told Sheldan that the earth is actually hollow. The Agarthans live there. They moved there from the surface about a million years ago. The only way that real (as we know them) animals, plants, etc., could live "inside" the earth is if it were hollow. The northern opening is said to be obscured by polar clouds, and the southern opening similarly. Those are the only physical openings.

Alex Collier

Alex is a rather unwilling contactee. He calls his sources the "Andromedans." They also tell him that the earth is hollow. The "crust" is about 821 miles thick, according to his sources. Alex was told by his sources that a "terrible thing" would happen in New York City in the year 2000. They were a year off. Again: Never make predictions!

So, here are three different people who have experienced contact in 3 different ways who all think the earth is hollow. Well, that's interesting, right? That's about all you can say about it. Unless you are in good enough shape (and I really wish I were) to go exterior and explore the earth a little more thoroughly than you can with a body, chances are you'll never have any certainly unless someone pops up one of these days and takes you there. Like Alex was fond of saying, "I'm just telling you what they told me."

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Good thread and pondering there OP, worked in a mine when young , and picked up pieces of coal with fish scales on them, about 700 meters vertically underground.
May have been under earth critters throwing away their sardine dinners?
There may be a gateway somewhere , a verical shaft or winding underneath path.
You are right OP , we know nothing of the Earth in real terms beneath our immediate feet.
The mines are close to the surface (vertically ) in relative terms.
I once heard a rapping tapping noise beneath my feet in a mine, no tunnels were beneath me that should have been there, but I can't explain it to this day.

Thanks for your reply, Dr Expiredy,

Mines have always fascinated me. I have never worked in one, but have been in the company of men who have worked in mines all their lives and heard weird stories of things they have found embedded in rock and within coal, many metres below the earth, lots of which they didn't understand........

How low into the pit of the earth does the evidence of life cease? That's what I want to know...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Well I will tell you that more than one work colleague in the mine claimed to have seen apparitions /ghosts...one fellow was terrified of working alone after he claimed he saw a shape watching him from behind a prop, he swore he saw something, but who knows, I never saw any apparitions only heard what I described.

A good trick when all alone in some part of the mine was to turn off your cap lamp and just sink into the utter utter blackness.
If you could do that for any lenght of time , nothing else scared you.
Except of course...the Rats...huge bloody big fangy rats.
They lived off the scraps of miners "cribs".
Some say they once saw a cat roaming, which could be true.
Who knows, just because some miners haven't seen the portals or entrances to the other underground world, doesn't mean it does not exist, the Earth is a big place.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
If the Nazi's believed there was, then I'd almost bet there is. Nazi Hollow Earth Theory

Regardless of your personal opinons on Nazi occult and societal structure, they were a highly, technologically advanced society. All modern military technologies stem in one way or another from Nazi design. They not only believed that our Earth was hollow, they went as far to map this hollowed Earth. In addition, the Nazi's collected millions of artifacts from around the world, in their ever expanding quest for societal and technological advancement based on the notion that our world once had civilizations whose technology surpased our own. All of their efforts resulted in the domination of Europe and Africa, as well as, the creation of technologies such as UFO's, Jet Engines, a Possible time machine (the bell), stealth bombers, ballistic missiles, smart bombs, the devolpment of the world's first atomic bomb and the list goes on.

Also, there are many legends in Buddhist and Hindu epics that speak of a race of reptilians they called the naga. In the Americas, the Toltec Mayan god Gucumatz is described as a "serpent of wisdom" who enlightened humankind, his Aztec counterpart is known as Quetzalcoatl, and in the Yucatan, he is called Kukulcan.

Also, the Hopi refer to a race of reptoids who live underground called the Sheti, or "Snake-Brothers", who live underground. The Cherokee and other Native American peoples also refer to reptoid races.

Lastly, in Africa, shamans claim to have extensive knowledge of a race of reptilians called the Chitauri, who they say controsl the Earth and also claim the reptilian race who created them and used them to work their gold mines.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Your wrong on many points.
But hey.....such is life on a website like this

No one has dug to the mantle....ever.
We know the crust is 30-80km deep because of a thing called....science.

The earth is NOT hollow...get over it

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

A friendly reminder...

This is a good time to remind you all that ATS is first and foremost a conspiracy site and that speculation -- no matter how outrageous -- plays an important role in that.

This great site of ours has been built on the cornerstone of civility and decorum. As members, we are free to discuss any issue as long as it within the parameters of the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when registering with this site.

On that note, please confine your remarks to the issue at hand and refrain from attacking one another. Adherence to this simple request is expected. No exceptions.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Consider this fair warning.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join