It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Americans now view Canada with pity..and always have.

page: 1
12
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Canada is a country of some 30 million losers who'm all accept being subjects of the Queen and the Common Wealth. Canadian's love their government health care system (About to be as piss poor as Brittan(s) bye bye dental) As is in Canadians mind who really cares that you are taxed to death so long as your helping out the lazy bum down the road who wont work at all.

Yes yes..this cold homogeneous society which actually thinks its lucky living in year round ice hell and still cannot even hold a government running long enough without the Queen having to step in and liquidate the parliament.

Looking from a free nation across the border into the slave territory's of Canada...Americans often wonder why anyone would choose a life of never amassing wealth or owning a nice large vehicle or two. A large house with a back yard and front or perhaps some acreage..Just why would anyone ever stay beholden to the idea of never owning a gun for protection? This thought makes most Americans sad as we fought a civil war and lost two presidents to end slavery and human rights violations yet they are still here just to the north of the US.

Yes..during Hockey season and championship losses its always a pleasure to look off to the North and see these nut cases rioting and burning another one of their socialist towns down to the ground. It makes for a real treat over some nice popped pop corn. Of course when all you care about is "going with the flow eh?" What reasn do you have to stand out and go after all of it that you can in a land that allows you to do so just south of you?

Want to be an illegal alien? Not in Canada my friends...nope..you gotta have a legit reason for becoming a resident of the Soviet Union...I mean Canada..Yeah...Canada.. Think you will have access to all the sweet services an illegal immigrant receives here in America on the fly? More like a swift deportation!

In conclusion...Americans look to the North with pity but also a sigh of relief that Canadians choose to keep their socialist utopia all to themselves and have whatever wet dreams they want about being anything like the United States and its people for all dreams you eventually wake up from.



+9 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Old77
 


meh..

rant



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Old77
 


May I ask.. are you having a bad day?
have some Canadians hurt you in some way?

Hope you find way if dealing with that..

warm regards from piss poor Britain.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
most people would rather be happy than rich.
the queen has no power.
and the uk health care works. it's slower than a cat with no legs climbing a tree though.
and for people willing to pay we have bupa.
edit on 6-9-2011 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Old77
 





This thought makes most Americans sad as we fought a civil war and lost two presidents to end slavery


Brush up on your history my friend. Still laughed at the thread though. Don't be so offended when someone living in our hat makes an anti American thread.




Want to be an illegal alien? Not in Canada my friends...nope..you gotta have a legit reason for becoming a resident of the Soviet Union...I mean Canada..Yeah...Canada.. Think you will have access to all the sweet services an illegal immigrant receives here in America on the fly? More like a swift deportation!


I wish we deported illegals...
edit on 6-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)


+8 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
who is flagging this piece of bull excrement?


+5 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Youve just posed a perfect example of why people pity Americans

A childish tantrum doesnt help your cause.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Pathetic rant.

Obvious copycat thread is obvious.




posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Old77
 


Are you Canadian?

Most of my Canadian friends do not have similar views as you and are quite happy.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Lol yea keep thumbing down haha its a true post its just hard to look in the mirror. And yeah keep pitying me haha, its such a pity owning a business! whoa is me!
edit on 6-9-2011 by Old77 because: its a free country



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Pathetic rant.

Obvious copycat thread is obvious.



Totally off topic, but I give you props for using outrageous "Everything must be an ancient alien" guy.

No... I do not know his name, but I've seen his spray tan and awesome hair everytime I watch a show where aliens are involved.

In short... the best Avatar evar!



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old77
Lol yea keep thumbing down haha its a true post its just hard to look in the mirror. And yeah keep pitying me while haha, its such a pity owning a business! whoa is me!


Ok so you are not from Canada and just complain to complain....

People are giving you crap because this should have been in the rant area, it's a copy post and it is pretty childish.

You deserve all the crap you are getting...

Just saying..



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old77
Lol yea keep thumbing down haha its a true post its just hard to look in the mirror. And yeah keep pitying me haha, its such a pity owning a business! whoa is me!


You, sir, are completely deluded.


Originally posted by mudbeed
Totally off topic, but I give you props for using outrageous "Everything must be an ancient alien" guy.

No... I do not know his name, but I've seen his spray tan and awesome hair everytime I watch a show where aliens are involved.

In short... the best Avatar evar!


Hehe cheers mate. I've had heaps of people compliment me on it.
edit on 6/9/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Is this a joke? If not, please don't pretend you speak for all Americans. I, and many of my friends, view Canada not with pity, but with envy. Their system may not be perfect, but they do seem happier overall than most Americans. Also, try to remember that America is a diverse country. Not all of us are materialistic, capitalist, gun toting, socialist-hating flag-wavers.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'm American, and I don't know of anybody who pities Canada.
I think the thread title should be changed from "Americans" to "I", as the OP is the first I've heard voice this opinion.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old77
Canada is a country of some 30 million losers who'm all accept being subjects of the Queen and the Common Wealth. Canadian's love their government health care system (About to be as piss poor as Brittan(s) bye bye dental) As is in Canadians mind who really cares that you are taxed to death so long as your helping out the lazy bum down the road who wont work at all.

Yes yes..this cold homogeneous society which actually thinks its lucky living in year round ice hell and still cannot even hold a government running long enough without the Queen having to step in and liquidate the parliament.

Looking from a free nation across the border into the slave territory's of Canada...Americans often wonder why anyone would choose a life of never amassing wealth or owning a nice large vehicle or two. A large house with a back yard and front or perhaps some acreage..Just why would anyone ever stay beholden to the idea of never owning a gun for protection? This thought makes most Americans sad as we fought a civil war and lost two presidents to end slavery and human rights violations yet they are still here just to the north of the US.

Yes..during Hockey season and championship losses its always a pleasure to look off to the North and see these nut cases rioting and burning another one of their socialist towns down to the ground. It makes for a real treat over some nice popped pop corn. Of course when all you care about is "going with the flow eh?" What reasn do you have to stand out and go after all of it that you can in a land that allows you to do so just south of you?

Want to be an illegal alien? Not in Canada my friends...nope..you gotta have a legit reason for becoming a resident of the Soviet Union...I mean Canada..Yeah...Canada.. Think you will have access to all the sweet services an illegal immigrant receives here in America on the fly? More like a swift deportation!

In conclusion...Americans look to the North with pity but also a sigh of relief that Canadians choose to keep their socialist utopia all to themselves and have whatever wet dreams they want about being anything like the United States and its people for all dreams you eventually wake up from.



The queen has power, I'm canadian, and i've never had to even acknowledge the queens existence, we pay for our health system, all health systems have their flaws. But see, i dont have to pay for mine when sh!t happens. How much does it cost to get picked up by an ambulance in america? i forget.

We do have gun laws, and we are allowed to have guns, no access to semi-auto and auto though, but you know, we didn't decide this. If i want to own a gun, i can.

You sound like you could use a hug, come to canada, we have one of the most mixed populations in the world, you can find people from all different countries, religions, and ethnicity.

No one wants to be like the united states, look what sh!tstorm you guys are dealing with now



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I wish we could deport illegals to antartica, even if they came from mexico, boom, problem solved.

Everyone ive meet from canada always had a "im better than you" demeaner to them, canada s##ks.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Old77
 


Ummm..... everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'm not sure I understand what yours is exactly. It seems to me like you had a bad experience and are looking for someone to blame. You can call me crazy but most Americans I know (including myself) can only wish they were Canadian.
edit on 6-9-2011 by silverking because: emphasis




posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties
 



Lol... he's been on TV for probably a decade or a little more. The funniest thing about him is his hair keeps getting more and more vertical.

It's kind of like Einstein meets Jersey Shore.

Maybe the true proof of ancient aliens is his unnatural skin color and hair that defies both logic and physics.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Spoken like an American with his head up his rear. Yeah, America is the shining beacon of hope, and everywhere else is crap. Grow up OP, realize you have literally no idea at all about the world at all.



new topics

top topics



 
12
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join