It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Gates: Israel an ungrateful ally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

At this point i dont think Israel would care if the US withheld aid. The Obama administration has all ready threatened it several times and the Israeli response was a big yawn. The aid we provide Israel is discount on weapons and now the Israelis are very self sufficient in creating weapons tech. And what they cant get from the US theyll buy from Germany and France.The truth is the US needs them more then they need the US. There intel on terrorism is the best in the world. You do realize when you here of these terrorist plots that were averted 50 percent of the time the info came from the Israelis. They have infiltrated most of the terrorist organizations.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Hi Earth Citizen -

I really hate to burst the crude, anti-goyim Zionist-Fantasy Bubble you seem to live in, but... modern day Rabinnic Judaeaism as it is practiced today (that is, all the weird & wonderful forms of the zion-cults that call themselves 'Judaism' but without all the racist-sexist-xenophobic-Priestly Temple Cult or Blood Sacrifices is absolutely NOT the oldest religion in the world by any stretch by far - maybe you've never heard of 'Hinduism' or the many examples of shamanism or even 'Nordic Wiccan Asatru' practiced throughout the northern hemisphere and other parts of the modern world-- to name just a few of the many FAR OLDER religious Traditions than modern day Rabinnic 'Judaism', -- which only sprang up AFTER the destruction of Herod's Jerusalem Temple c. 70 CE by Roman forces when the few survivors of the Failed Jewish War against Rome (c. 66-72 CE) who still styled themselves 'Jews' could no longer offer rams and goats and sheep and bulls and doves on their destroyed sacrificial Altar...

That is not to say that modern (i.e. post Exilic) so-called 'Torah abiding' Judaeism - collectively speaking - is not one of the more obscene & superstitiously primitive expressions of gross-intolerance of the Other on this tiny planet (read: Gentile hatred), foisting an US v. THEM mentality on the world...

See this Discussion and see if you can refute any of its claims...if you dare to...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I only have one question for you...did you... go to... college?

edit on 10-9-2011 by Sigismundus because: stutterrring keeeeeeybbbooaaarddddd thisss afternnnnooonnnn

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Israel has provided IMMENSE research and development in technology and biochemistry which has made not only the US stronger, but the world better. The population comprises of the highest percentage of college graduates over anyplace else in the world. You thought China and India innovate? Israel is one of the most innovative contries on earth. There government may be suspect to fraud and murder but the population has always been a beacon of hope and discovery.

Let's make things clear. I don't support the bulldozing of houses or the curfews perpetuated on the palestinian people by the Israeli GOVERNMENT, but to say the people have not offered society and the world anything good is just plain ignorant.

Let's try and get some perspective here. The Government was hijacked by the elites long ago in fact they created it after WWII. In fact, the Jewish people only have an illusion of a self represented government just as the United States and England are merely illusions. To jumble up an entire people into a group and then use them as the scapegoats of the worlds problems is highly ignorant! It's the same people pulling all the strings and until people start waking the f up and see things for the way they are another charasmatic hitler will waltz right in to save the fday.. History repeats yet people remain sheep. Wake up already and realize a few people control the world and make everything in the world happen.

Now if we want to talk truth the Israeli people have GREATLY contributed to the GOOD of society.

highest ratio of university degrees to the population in the world.
produces more scientific papers per capita than any other nation by a large margin.
is ranked #2 in the world for venture capital funds.
Israel has the largest number of NASDAQ listed companies of any other country besides the US and Canada
On a per capita basis, Israel has the largest number of biotech start-ups.
Twenty-four percent of Israel's workforce holds university degrees and 12 percent hold advanced degrees.

Israel leads the world in the number of scientists and technicians in the workforce, with 145 per 10,000, as opposed to 85 in the U. S., over 70 in Japan, and less than 60 in Germany. With over 25% of its work force employed in technical professions. Israel places first in this category as well. •The cell phone was developed in Israel by Motorola, which has its largest development center in Israel.

Science and technology in Israel is one of the country's most developed sectors. The percentage of Israelis engaged in scientific and technological inquiry, and the amount spent on research and development (R&D) in relation to gross domestic product [GDP], is amongst the highest in the world. Israel ranks fourth in the world in scientific activity as measured by the number of scientific publications per million citizens. Israel's percentage of the total number of scientific articles published worldwide is almost 10 times higher than its percentage of the world's population.

Israeli people have done MUCH for humanity. Let us not also forget when Israel flew helicopters to Etheopia to rescue a population of Jews who willfully claim the Jews in Israel are non jews etc.. Well Israel still saved them regardless of underlying racist tensions.

The Israeli government may act barbaric and grotesque toward the palestinian people but you should really ask yourself who is carrying out this policy? It's not the Israeli people. Most Israeli's want a single state in peace that accepts all people.

edit on 10-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

I was talking about mainstream western religions, not polythieistic superstitions. I understand you have immense hatred for judaism but what makes you think islam is any better?

Your not bursting anyone's bubble, conversely its your own fantasies that are being exposed as wrongful!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Hi Lib -

Maybe the reason why so many modern-day Israelis are supposedly able to turn out so many 'talented scientists' over the past 30 years is that so many hundreds of thousands of them were able to emigrate there (over a MASSIVE push back from Russian government who saw a brain-trust they paid so dearly for simply 'drain away...') from all those great Russian Scientific Academies - oh, all that FREE gentile education given to so many of Israeli scientists since 1950 that they were able to steal....er...take with them to the un-holy land - talk about taking full advantage of the goyim...

Of course few of them would EVER admit that their supposedly superior educated talent was actually based on decades of FREE Russian higher-eduation which placed heavy emphasis on the Sciences - they're waayaay too busy congratulating each other for making use of their hoodwinking 'chutzpah' against the gentiles !!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus

Hi Lib -

Maybe the reason why so many modern-day Israelis are supposedly able to turn out so many 'talented scientists' over the past 30 years is that so many hundreds of thousands of them were able to emigrate there (over a MASSIVE push back from Russian government who saw a brain-trust they paid so dearly for simply 'drain away...') from all those great Russian Scientific Academies - oh, all that FREE gentile education given to so many of Israeli scientists since 1950 that they were able to steal....er...take with them to the un-holy land - talk about taking full advantage of the goyim...

Of course few of them would EVER admit that their supposedly superior educated talent was actually based on decades of FREE Russian higher-eduation which placed heavy emphasis on the Sciences - they're waayaay too busy congratulating each other for making use of their hoodwinking 'chutzpah' against the gentiles !!

Oh so the last 60 years they continued stealing the brain power of the russians to get a step ahead? Did I just read you right? So the children of the people who emigrated to Israel also sucked the brain forces out of Russia? Well why don't you ask yourself why Russia the all great powerful borg of scientific knowledge is not leading Israel today? I mean you say everything Israel has accomplished is from the Russians so why isn't Russia thriving in science? You sir are just another angry angry man who needs to take out your frustrations with failure in life by bunching up people into groups and hating! Off with you!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
wow Gates has some Caj`ones.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Hi Libikins -

If you want to rant do it somewhere else - nobody is listening to you.

If you want to read lots and lots and lots of race hatred, take a German course and read Mein Kampf a couple times then take a paleoHebrew class and read the Torah a couple of dozen times.

If you compare the two sets of racist-wrirtings line by line, you will see that they are the same kind of Weltanschauung / mind set at work, just favouring two different racial groups - e.g. 'Chosen People' = 'Master race' = both espouse violent Genocidal Hatred of The Other.

The tiny state of Israel (what Eisenhower called 'that little Abortion') with its tiny, imported [mainly] 'Turko-Ukranian- Russian population' is the size of the state of Delaware -- and has NOT produced (or is ever able to produce) a signficant number of major scientist minds - at least when compared 'head to head' to the larger (and far richer and more populated, to say nothing of being far more sophisticated ! ) 'more established goyim' nations - take a look at the vast number of brilliant scientific minds that have come out and are now coming out of US, Russia, China, Germany, France, the UK etc. These all leave tiny Eretz Yisro'el in the dust....a country whose feeble attempt at sending up even a single one of their astronauts ended up with his, well... exploded remains being scattered over 7 states....

So enough about Israeli igenuity - you'd be better spending your time on comparing these racist genocidal xenophobic texts mentioned above with each other- you have a lot to learn, apparently !!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

If you say the jews are cursed then I can accept that as apparently hanging christ was a huge sin to the face of god, but saying israeli jews are under-achievers is wrong and you know it. For example, I don't know many jews that like to get their hands dirty working for someone else. They are professional people whom you may be jealous of but they accomplished everything through hard work and clannish connections.

I won't bother listing examples because there are toooo many and I feel bored!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus

Hi Libikins -

If you want to rant do it somewhere else - nobody is listening to you.

If you want to read lots and lots and lots of race hatred, take a German course and read Mein Kampf a couple times then take a paleoHebrew class and read the Torah a couple of dozen times.

Did you really just attempt to compare Judaism to Mein Kampf? Are you delusional?

If you compare the two sets of racist-wrirtings line by line, you will see that they are the same kind of Weltanschauung / mind set at work, just favouring two different racial groups - e.g. 'Chosen People' = 'Master race' = both espouse violent Genocidal Hatred of The Other.

I have never experienced Jews claiming to be a master race and I have read plenty. Do you see Jews exterminating people? What are the 'Jews' doing that is similar to ANYTHING in Mein Kampf? Please tell..

The tiny state of Israel (what Eisenhower called 'that little Abortion') with its tiny, imported [mainly] 'Turko-Ukranian- Russian population' is the size of the state of Delaware -- and has NOT produced (or is ever able to produce) a signficant number of major scientist minds - at least when compared 'head to head' to the larger (and far richer and more populated, to say nothing of being far more sophisticated ! ) 'more established goyim' nations - take a look at the vast number of brilliant scientific minds that have come out and are now coming out of US, Russia, China, Germany, France, the UK etc. These all leave tiny Eretz Yisro'el in the dust.

This is false.. Obviously the American defense budget sees a tremendous amount of brilliance in Israeli minds.

"Israeli scientists have contributed to the advancement of agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, genetics, medicine, optics, solar energy and various fields of engineering. Israel is home to major players in the high-tech industry and has one of the world's most technologically-literate populations. In 1998, Tel Aviv was named as one of the ten most technologically influential cities in the world."

This may sound like Im a sideline cheerleader for Israel but I'm really not. I just truly hate racist ignorant people of all shapes and sizes. I can see right through your propaganda of lies, and deep in the core is a lot of hate and anger fueled by baseless racism..

...a country whose feeble attempt at sending up even a single one of their astronauts ended up with his, well... exploded remains being scattered over 7 states....

Why were his remains feeble because he was Jewish? Now you're just showing more of your hatred. What does a man's death have to do with this anyway?

So enough about Israeli igenuity

I'll stop defending racism when the racists are all locked up passed away!

- you'd be better spending your time on comparing these racist genocidal xenophobic texts mentioned above

Are you talking about your texts of racist xenophobic madness?

you have a lot to learn, apparently !!

You have alot to be ashamed of, apparently !!

I don't need to speak with you anymore either. You sir are deffinately pegged as the most racist person I have ever come accross on this website. Where the hell did you get raised? Austria? People like you should never be allowed to have offspring, your parents must be very proud..

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
There's no Americans going into Israel to kill Israeli people.

But there are Israeli's going into the US to kill American people.

Ally....Could be debated.

I don't remember the US military killing Israeli's.....but I do seem to remember the Israeli military killing Americans.

U.S.S. Liberty.....the little American white girl ran over by the Israeli military bulldozer....other events which are still classified because if the American people found out about them....there would be WAR.

Israel isn't our ally.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

I don't remember the US military killing Israeli's.....but I do seem to remember the Israeli military killing Americans.

U.S.S. Liberty.....the little American white girl ran over by the Israeli military bulldozer....other events which are still classified because if the American people found out about them....there would be WAR.

Israel isn't our ally.

Yes and I recall America attacking Americans and then waging war on innocent people accross the middle east.

Don't you people get it yet?? The powers behind the powers are the same people! Don't confuse the populous of nations with what their puppet governments do!

The same people pull the strings of many different countries.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Um , I see the thread has broken down into a religious Slanging
match as predicted

edit on 10-9-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
match as predicted

Yes it all ways happens with Isreal where people come in and choose to throw facts out the window. Too many people have there own personal jihad against the Israelis. Trust me they make plenty of mistakes and i disagree on alot of there policies however the Palestinians aren't Innocent and just being picked on either. They have an egenda and they will use whatever they need to especially propaganda but not excluding terrorism to complete there goals. The use of terrorism using poor yourg kids to blow them selves up makes me tend to lean towards Israel. I have never heard of an Israeli blowing themselves up to kill Palestinians.

The use of terrorism hurting civilian populations should never be acceptable under any circumstance. If the Palestinians went on a military base and set off a bomb so be it there under occupation. Taking the same bomb and walking into a mall to kill families shopping on a Saturday afternoon unacceptable.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by rigel4
match as predicted

Yes it all ways happens with Isreal where people come in and choose to throw facts out the window. Too many people have there own personal jihad against the Israelis. Trust me they make plenty of mistakes and i disagree on alot of there policies however the Palestinians aren't Innocent and just being picked on either. They have an egenda and they will use whatever they need to especially propaganda but not excluding terrorism to complete there goals. The use of terrorism using poor yourg kids to blow them selves up makes me tend to lean towards Israel. I have never heard of an Israeli blowing themselves up to kill Palestinians.

The use of terrorism hurting civilian populations should never be acceptable under any circumstance. If the Palestinians went on a military base and set off a bomb so be it there under occupation. Taking the same bomb and walking into a mall to kill families shopping on a Saturday afternoon unacceptable.

I can get on board with this idea.
Besides, walking into a crowd of unsuspecting people and detonating a bomb is just down right rude and i'm a southerner and rude people need a good ear cuffing.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Frankly Benjamin Netanyahu has further isolated Israel when compared to the government of Rabin and Peres. The fact is that from 1970 to 2000, two peace agreements were established, with accords being agreed upon with the PLO and the first steps to an agreement with Syria being taken by Rabin and his predecessor. Netanyahu came into power immediately after Peres completely backtracking on verbal commitments to Syria and commitments with the PLO further isolating Israel. He has taken no conclusive steps to negotiating final status talks with the Palestinian authority and every time he promises that he will not budge on the West Bank, he is further isolating himself. He speaks condenscendingly to Obama and does little to accomodate America's strategic demands. His administration is responsible for the deaths of 5 Egyptian further isolating Israel and straining the cold peace established with Israel. Not to mention that the conditions imposed on Gaza only causes greater international outcry and Arab hostility. If he is serving his people he is certainly doing it wrong.

As for Gaza, well you are lying and you know it. You claim there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza and they live in luxury. You know that is false as you have taken part in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... which debunks these stupid and false claims. The fact is the CIA world factbook says 70% of Gazans live below the povertly line ($1 a day). Inflation and unemployment is high too. These are facts and there are photos to back it up. You images of hotels and luxury apratments are misleading. There are luxury apartments in Nigeria, Ethiopia and even Somalia, yet none here claim that no one is starving or poor in these countries. The fact is that there will always be an extremely small pool of elites living in luxury in even the poorest of countries. I suggest you rebuke that lie.

I really don't see the relevance of pointing out America evils. We all know they exist but it is simply an attempt to deflect argument and derail the thread. It is funny too that you are blasting you only ally in the world.

Rich Jewish Americans don't pay for aid sent to Israel. They can send financial aid to Israel but that does not come under the figures of aid given to Israel by the US government. Any aid given is ussually financed by debt which inturn is payed by the taxpayer, meaning the US taxpayer is paying for aid sent to Israel.

Yes Eurpoean Jews did immigrate to Israel prior to WWII, however these numbers were unsubstantial compared to the mass migration after WWII. Most migration to Israel happened after WWII.

It is also nice to see that you site the World Jewish Congress (WJC), the same congress which extorted compensation from the Swiss government, Holand, Austria and Germany (I say extorted as in many cases they used US threats to coerce these governments to give them more money - as they had already given money - to compensate Jewish families which to this day still have not gotten the money they deserve, and in many cases, as is the case with the Swiss Banks they extorted far more money then they were entitled to).

All of Gates assertions are right. Israel is a strategic liability and it needs to take the right measures to ensure that American power and already destroyed American primacy is not further hindered, or one day America may not be able to afford to help Israel.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

I agree with alot of what you said but i don't believe the Israelis are isolating themselves. If they did they would close there borders and tell everyone to kiss off. The problem is they feel like there being attacked constantly. So they are not willing to trust anymore and to some extent i don't blame them every agreement the Israelis make concessions then the other side doesn't follow the agreement example land for peace look how well that turned out. As for agreements with the PLO that went out the window when HAMAS took over. If HAMAS had not taken control we would have a very different situation.However Syria decided they needed to go because they were willing to work with Israel.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Israel isn't our ally.

How true. They spy on us kill us steal our technology through reverse engineering manipulate our media and rob us through the federal reserve. Not to mention Israel was the one that told us about the WMD's in Iraq. With "allies" like Israel who needs enemies? That's right Israel tells us who our enemies are.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Damn, i didn't know all that happened, but i wasn't born back then. Yeah the evidence is definately stacked against them. I suppose Israel is going to say that those spies and terrorists were really Iranians or Palestinians trying to frame them.

Even the jews say that Zionism is evil they protest it all the time. Keep in mind its the Ashkenazi Jews that are in control of Israel NOT the Sephardim. Ashkenzi jews are not real jews, they have usurped the true Israel's birthright. The Sephardim lived in peace with the arabic nations since Islam was invented. These ashkenazi jews cannot even lay claim to what belongs to Judah or they are liars. You can ask any Rabbi out there and they will tell you that they do not want these attacks on innocent people perpetrated.Violence begets violence, hate begets more hate

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Hi Libs-Service-

If you CANNOT (or do not want to) see the inherent RACISM-SEXISM-XENOPHOBIA imbedded in the paleoHebrew text of the supposedly ancient 'Torah of the Jews' then maybe you need to get out more....and know racist propaganda when you see it right in front of you.

If you cannot see that Hitler's MEIN KAMPF and the 'unholy' TORAH of the Jews are not BOTH sexist, primitive, superstitious, racist, xenophobic 'racial-propaganda', then you need to:

l. Take a German Language Course enough to be able to read MEIN KAMPF line for line
2. Ttake a paleoHebrew Language Course enough to be able to read the e.g. Massoretic text of the TORAH line for line
3. Take a propaganda-language course so you can know what Propaganda Language consists of
4. Take a humanities course so you can learn how racial GENOCIDE is prompted by such texts as those listed above.

Then we can have an intelligent conversation. I'm not surprised you do not wish to continue this conversation - too many uncomfortable facts will be brought to light -

In the meantime, it might be a very good idea for you read and re-read this very important ATS discussion on the Inherent Genocide and Racist Weltanschauung imbedded in the supposedly ancient 'Torah', since you obviously need a brush up on your textual understanding....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Remember, ATS is meant to foster civil discussion - so quit hurling ad hominem attacks on its members that have a far different and more mature view of the world than you seem to have at the moment,,,

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join