It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radioactive Typhoon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I was watching some footage of the typhoon that struck Japan recently, and started becoming concerned about what could be in the huge amounts of rain being dumped on them. After all, massive amounts of radioactive water were washed into the pacific ocean after the fukushima disaster. I tried to do some research of my own about radiation dispersion in water and if it could be transfered into a storm system ect, but I can't find much information about it at all. Maybe some members here are knowledgeable about such things? Maybe there is no threat at all, and the radioactive water was diluted and carried away by ocean currents months ago? It kindof reminds me of a sailor throwing a bucket of slop over the side of a ship, only to have it blow back in his face.

Im just looking for some opinions and answers, and am not scaremongering or claiming this to be the case.I wish the Japanese all the best, and hope its nothing more than fresh water being rained down on them. But with the never ending lies of TEPCO, the question needs to be asked, is anyone taking this into consideration, or testing for it?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Radioactive rain has been reported over the Northern Hemisphere cities.

And yes, if it is in the atmosphere, then the weather will bring it back down.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The Belt is moving to the North-East from here,
Coast of Alaska, Canada and the US
until the Equator where there is a change into the Western Directions
of the Philippines, than going up back to Japan!

Hava a look:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I was watching this storm, it does some funny business right around Fukishima. It looks like there is a battle going on over control of the storm. Someone trying to direct it towards the coast and then someone countering it away.

The satellite image shows some strange bar code as well.

top topics

join