It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012--The Dark Rift

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
So over all would this be a good thing or bad thing?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpockO_o
So over all would this be a good thing or bad thing?

Nobody knows.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by anjeeeee

The dark rift is an opening on the galactic equator where matter and stars do not reside. Dark meaning "star less" and rift meaning "tear/opening". Through this opening cosmic rays from the central black hole are able to stream through. Google search "3.5 trillion electron volts" with the quotes to see what I'm talking about.

According to astronomers we will align with this energy that is spewing from the galactic equator come December 21, 2012. The energy will flow "like a river", the Hopi Indians said, through the earth, and the Mayan people said it would change our consciousness forever.

The Mayan Indians called the black hole "the tree of life" in the center of our galaxy. Meaning they believed our earth and the lifeforms here originated from the black hole. Which was proven to be true by astronomers when they found that all the stars in the Milky Way are moving away from the black hole. In the Dead Sea Scrolls, The Testament of Levi, he called the energy coming from the tree of life "the light of knowledge".

Perhaps this energy was the mechanism that triggered evolution. Scientists believe in the beginning it took a massive gamma ray event to jump start life on this planet. I would say gamma rays at 3.5 trillion electron volts traveling near the speed of light is the exact event they were talking about.

When Adam and Eve consumed from the "tree of knowledge" was it the invisible gamma rays that made them smarter and not FRUIT? The tree of life is the black hole. The light of knowledge is the energy and the fruit would be the knowledge that was received. What is fruit but a tiny copy of the tree that it originated from and if this tree is a black hole then it's fruit would be the particles that come off of it. Meaning the fruit was the "particles" or gamma ray energy that it gives off. When looking into heaven would appear as a new star in heaven like Levi said would be the beginning sign of the end. Then he explains in detail what this light is going to do to our planet and to all life upon it.

In the lab it was found that laser light, manipulates DNA and much more. So because gamma rays are similar it is possible that it too can manipulate DNA as well. But because this stream of gamma rays is so strong the effects will be on a larger scale.

Conclusion : Is it possible that when our planet aligns with the galactic equator it will causes a heightened awareness, change of consciousness in all who survive the 2012 predicted earth disasters. Good luck surviving, and God bless.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh
...* The resonance of Earth (Schumann Resonance) has been 7.8Hz for thousands of years. Since 1980 it has risen to over 12Hz.
This means that 16 hours now equate to a 24 hour day. Time is speeding up! ...

I don't get this one -- aren't sunrises roughly 24 hours apart? Doesn't that mean that the day is still 24 hours long?

And wouldn't DNA changes and "cat-like eye" development take thousands, if not millions, of years? Assuming for a moment that we WILL align with this "dark rift", I would think that we would move out of this alledged alignment (and back to normal) before any physical changes can occur in humans.

Remeber, particular human bodies cannot evolve. Adaptations and evolution can only take place over many generations.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The Maya people, not Mayan people. Mayan strictly refers to the language so to be grammatically correct, the Maya people never made predictions about the end of the world. The degradation of their society is a very likely possibility to why they stopped using the long count and perhaps it served no purpose anymore. The calendar that they did keep and continue to use is their "SACRED" calendar, hence the name. It is a 260 day calendar that follows the natural fertility cycle. We are already in a conscious change in society and rather than predict horrible things we can all do our part to acknowledge this change and create the possibility for a world-wide community. Get involved with the grassroots community based movements and work collaboratively. If we don't get active now then it will be too late. Channel all the negative energy that holds no proof and funnel it into positive energy to better the community surrounding you.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
...incoming. This sun image:

...looks a little like this graphic of a 'dark rift' in galaxy:

[edit on 29-9-2008 by arktkchr]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I personally think something is happening now about a year ago now I guess I felt a huge wave of energy I posted on this forum and it seems other member felt this wave too.

It was hard to describe something that made me shiver; If anyone has done crystal healing in the past, it was similar to the sort of feeling you feel when you hold your hand above a crystal but much much stronger I could feel it all over my body and it lasted for about 3 seconds.

I belive i'm growing as an individual as well i'm a much calmer person although i'm not attributing that to anything to do with 2012.

However I do feel something, something we are on the cusp of

This is a very interesting thread indeed, flagged.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You guys should watch Richard Hoagland's "Joshua Tree 2012" Trailer. He seems to have a pretty good understanding of it.

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You guys should watch Richard Hoagland's "Joshua Tree 2012" Trailer. He seems to have a pretty good understanding of it.

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
From my way of thinking it's gotten me over 50 years to get like I am so all of a sudden in approximately 3 years I'm going to change?,I find some of these claims as very far fethched,who knows those indians at the time were notorious for using drugs during their ceremonys maybe was the enlightment idea

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
u r wack shut the #up if we die we die n the dark rift is dust and star matter u stupied # if u r going 2 write # do it right

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
u r wack shut the #up if we die we die n the dark rift is dust and star matter u stupied # if u r going 2 write # do it right

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Have any of you realise that our planet aligns every year on Dec 21 so there is nothing to worry about the Dark rift.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFly5

You're a troll man. 100 posts, LOL. The rest are 0's. Sorry to tell you. Shooting down people's dreams. You, my weak minded friend, will be the first to perish. Long live the sun and our triple helix!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
time will slip away before we know it.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminateu

Commenting on a 7 year old post? Funny.

There is no such thing as a triple DNA helix. That's just some nonsense that keeps getting spun around.

Can you figure out why a triple heliz fails to work? Pretty obvious isn't it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join