It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: The 9/11 Interview... Screw-Up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Yes!!!!! Another bash President Bush thread!!!! Well long as it takes the light off the fumbling bumbling obama I guess it's okey, right?

Bush describes the scene as a combat zone.
Why? I have no idea, what did he expect to see on an air-force base?
Maybe he shouldn't of been AWOL back in the day.

Don't forget obama never served a day in the military, never held a job outside government work, doubled President Bush's eight year debt in only two and a half, but yeah, that's bash President Bush.

At 5:08
Bush states he gets into a vehicle.
And this kid is driving, him, the President, at like 100 mph. Really?
Finally Bush tells the kid, "Slow down, Al Quaeda is not here"
(Bush smiles as he has just told a joke)

So lets see if I've got this straight. President Bush gets into this vehicle drivin by this "kid" and rushed away and makes a comment about al quaeda ( A know terrorist group known by (gasp) the military) and this is your gotcha moment? Has it never occured to you that just maybe the eeeeeeevil President Bush was just trying to put the "kid" at ease?

You know what I find more disturbing? Is that after the Ft. Hood shooting that obama after getting the news of a terrorist attack would take the time to crack jokes with the press, give a "shout out" and then eventually get around to saying something about the attack.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by itbenickp

Well then sir, if you want to get technical, I was the average airman, since my job specialty was in the aviation field and I had not been considered a seaman since boot camp in 1987. And since, sir, that you are unable to bide by the T&C of ATS for civility and the specific warning posted about insults/ derogatory name calling by the site owner, I respectfully suggest you refrain from posting in this forum.
edit on 6-9-2011 by vipertech0596 because: misspelling

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Because either the pilot fatfingered the mode two code prior to takeoff or neglected to reset his four code. Either way could send alarms.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Well then sir, if you want to get technical, I was the average airman, since my job specialty was in the aviation field and I had not been considered a seaman since boot camp in 1987. And since, sir, that you are unable to bid by the T&C of ATS for civility and the specific warning posted about insults/ derogatory name calling by the site owner, I respectfully suggest you refrain from posting in this forum.

No, you still wouldn't be an airman. If you were really in the navy and serving in the aviation field you would have a naval designation describing your job title. What I am referring to is this, no prior service member wouldnt flub what his branch is referred to as,and an ex navy person would know not to refer to themselves as a soldier, oh wait he meant airman. IE Soldiers are Army, Marines are USMC, airmen are Air Force, and Seamen are Navy. If you can't or couldn't understand what I was getting at, that still makes your background suspect, because a real prior service member IE an ex army guy wouldn't say he was an airman, a prior marine wouldn't say they were a soldier, a prior airman wouldn't say they were a seaman, and a prior seaman wouldn't refer to themselves as a soldier. Its pride in the branch that you served in. And please, just because I called you out on your misrepresentation of yourself, don't mean you gotta go pull the T&C card. Its childish. Might as well say I'm gonna tell mommy and daddy on you.

Edit to add- I believe you pulled a lil snippet of what the poster said, created a history for yourself, so you could appear to be speaking from a position of authority. As well as trying to gain respect by announcing that you were prior service.
edit on 6-9-2011 by itbenickp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Some of you people have way way way way to much thought in a government of human beings never gonna make mistakes with thier country.Bush nor Obama gets up looking and watching the news for a terrorist attack or any kind of attack.They are busy doing something almost every day.They do not have a clue right now a if a nuclear bomb is being loaded on a plane or boat and shipped into any major city let alone New York.
They do not have a clue at all when another terrorist attack will happen,only humans beings people.They also do not have a clue if another Adolf Hitler dicator will get voted in somewhere causing World War 3.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by itbenickp

Well then sir, if you want to get technical, I was the average airman, since my job specialty was in the aviation field and I had not been considered a seaman since boot camp in 1987. And since, sir, that you are unable to bid by the T&C of ATS for civility and the specific warning posted about insults/ derogatory name calling by the site owner, I respectfully suggest you refrain from posting in this forum.

No, you still wouldn't be an airman. If you were really in the navy and serving in the aviation field you would have a naval designation describing your job title. What I am referring to is this, no prior service member wouldnt flub what his branch is referred to as,and an ex navy person would know not to refer to themselves as a soldier, oh wait he meant airman. IE Soldiers are Army, Marines are USMC, airmen are Air Force, and Seamen are Navy. If you can't or couldn't understand what I was getting at, that still makes your background suspect, because a real prior service member IE an ex army guy wouldn't say he was an airman, a prior marine wouldn't say they were a soldier, a prior airman wouldn't say they were a seaman, and a prior seaman wouldn't refer to themselves as a soldier. Its pride in the branch that you served in. And please, just because I called you out on your misrepresentation of yourself, don't mean you gotta go pull the T&C card. Its childish. Might as well say I'm gonna tell mommy and daddy on you.

Edit to add- I believe you pulled a lil snippet of what the poster said, created a history for yourself, so you could appear to be speaking from a position of authority. As well as trying to gain respect by announcing that you were prior service.

Very interesting Itbenickp.
If your post and last edit is accurate, it would certainly raise eyebrows regarding
vipertechs recent response to a post of mine insisting on the extensive incorporation
of media fakery into most released 9/11 footage and images, and how many of the reported
3000 9/11 victims were nothing more than computer generated identities with no real existence.

reply to post by pshea38

One of my former commanding officers now wears a Purple Heart as a result of Flight 77 impacting the Pentagon near his office. He survived that day, several others in his office did not...real people with real families.

A friend lost her niece in the North Tower...a real person, with a real family

Several friends of mine used to ride RAGBRAI with members of the FDNY who died that day
....again, real people with real families.

Your so-called evidence would fetch a fine price as a rich fertilizer. Its full of nothing but lies.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yankee451 has already encountered quite a few ATS members who either claim to have directly
witnessed plane impacts or have someone very close who has on 9/11.
Instances include FDNY353, Hooper, Tangonine (who later withdrew his claim) among others.
Above there is Vipertech, and the site owner Skepticoverlord claims his brother witnessed
the incoming plane and its subsequent collision with the pentagon.

Did you slip up vipertech (like criminal bush in the OP), or are knickers twisted for nowt?

ps. Maybe I was a soldier. I once spend a few nights with the Salvation Army.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Some of you people have way way way way to much thought in a government of human beings never gonna make mistakes with thier country.Bush nor Obama gets up looking and watching the news for a terrorist attack or any kind of attack.They are busy doing something almost every day.They do not have a clue right now a if a nuclear bomb is being loaded on a plane or boat and shipped into any major city let alone New York.
They do not have a clue at all when another terrorist attack will happen,only humans beings people.They also do not have a clue if another Adolf Hitler dicator will get voted in somewhere causing World War 3.

The (rockefellar) CIA know everything, Because they are behind (almost) everything.

As regards Hitler: Google 'Hitler was a Britsh Agent' by Greg Hallett.

History, as taught to us, is truly Bunk.
But not to most, most apparently.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I've seen these guys doing it for awhile now, always posting in the 9/11 forum and seldomly anywhere else. I can understand having an interest in a subject, but not once has he or they implied that the os is full of holes. Instead they ridicule, and deride the op and will keep at it. Then when you call them out on being disinfo agents they play the T&C card. I believe that anyone who is such a staunch, rigid supporter of the OS, who can't admit the MANY inconsistencies that happened that day are suspect, are either living in a fantasy land, or are disinfo agents or are paid to obfuscate any inquiry in any forum. Period. What I can't understand is why they continue when we can all see them for what they are....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Let me get this straight, on the day of the worst terrorist attack in history

ahahahaha, goddamn Yankees and their "supersize me" attitude.

How damned arrogant can you be? In the whole of history? Sure, it may have been the most impressive (but even that is subjective), but gee whizz, kiddo, that's a mighty claim right there!

just one link

One more

Oh, and here's one more

Yes, it's a game of semantics.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Don't forget Obama never served a day in the military, never held a job outside government work, doubled President Bush's eight year debt in only two and a half, but yeah, that's bash President Bush.

If your going to complain about Obama at least get your facts straight. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. How did he double Bush's debt? He put everything on the books something Bush wasn't doing. Now let's talk about Bush's private sector work and how every company he was given to run he ran into the ground. Then suddenly everything turned around that's what happened when the Saudi's started backing him just like they did dear old dad.
edit on 6-9-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
To make some feel better...

Aug 3,1987 - Sep. 25, 1987, Seaman Recruit, RTC Great Lakes, Illinois
Sep 25, 1987- Apr 15, 1988, AIRMAN Apprentice, NATTC Milington, TN
Apr 16, 1988 - Jul 16, 1989 Airman, HSL squadron, NAF Mayport
Jul 17, 1989- Jul 16, 1990 Aviation Electronics Technician Third Class
Jul 17, 1990 - Aug 02, 1991 Aviation Electronics Technician Second Class
Aug 03, 1991- Aug 24, 1993. IRR
Aug 25, 1993- Jan 27, 1997 Sergeant, Iowa National Guard
Jan 28, 1997- Aug 25, 2004 Aviation Electronics Technician, US Naval Air Reserve
Aug 26, 2004 - Present Air National Guard unit in the Midwest

Of course a few dates are adjusted and details are omitted to protect the safety of the misguided individuals who will try to find me (as has happened in the past). Now lets lay to rest the conspiracy theory about ME and get back to the subject shall we?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by Chance321

Don't forget Obama never served a day in the military, never held a job outside government work, doubled President Bush's eight year debt in only two and a half, but yeah, that's bash President Bush.

If your going to complain about Obama at least get your facts straight. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. How did he double Bush's debt? He put everything on the books something Bush wasn't doing. Now let's talk about Bush's private sector work and how every company he was given to run he ran into the ground. Then suddenly everything turned around that's what happened when the Saudi's started backing him just like they did dear old dad.
edit on 6-9-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

Really? I did not realise that obama finally released his college transcripts(not), the proof that he actually attended. And increasing the debt? You've seemed to of forgotten his failed stimulus package for "shovel ready jobs" that weren't shovel ready, remember the pay off of wallstreet? Errr the bailout of wallstreet? Remember his extending unemployment for three years?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Of course a few dates are adjusted and details are omitted to protect the safety of the misguided individuals who will try to find me

So what safety issues would be involved in researching ya? Homeland security will knocked on my door and call me a terrorist? Will I be disappeared or suicided? Just wondering why that disclaimer is in there. It would make anyone pause and think. Btw just wondering, what's a DD form 2?

Bush is a stooge who either actively was involved with 9/11 or allowed it to happen to raise his approval rate, and to further his and his fathers globalist agenda. His administration gained alot of power in the aftermath. That can't can't be denied.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by itbenickp

Of course a few dates are adjusted and details are omitted to protect the safety of the misguided individuals who will try to find me

So what safety issues would be involved in researching ya? Homeland security will knocked on my door and call me a terrorist? Will I be disappeared or suicided? Just wondering why that disclaimer is in there. It would make anyone pause and think. Btw just wondering, what's a DD form 2?

WOW A QUIZ!!!! Gee, hmmm, I surrendered my DD Form 2 in July 2002, when I was issued my CAC. Do I get an "A" now?

What safety issues would be involved? Well, see for some reason, SOME members of the 9/11 Truth movement seem to think that they have carte blanche to show up on people's doorsteps to harass them. And some of my neighbors don't take kindly to people harassing my family when I am deployed.

And as for the T&C card, I only mentioned it to you since Skeptic sent out the warning today about certain terms and how he was tired of seeing them, and how you used one of them...trying to insult me appearently. So...if you want to tick off the mods....so be it I guess....
edit on 6-9-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Anyhooo, what's this topic about? Oh yeah, Bush! (LoL)

I always found this joking around behavior before the speech on Iraq disturbing...

It just makes it seem like he's 'role playing' at being President when he begins the speech.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Its definately suspicious but nowhere near proof enough sadly.

I see two possibilities:

1. He had foreknowledge of the attack - either due to involvement in the planning or through intelligence reports. Probably knew that Al Qaeda would be involved and so he made a joke about it.

2. Since 9/11 he has told that story many times and stories tend to get embellished a little more each time they are told. He probably had some script writer write that joke so he can tell it at dinner parties. In other words I doubt he actually said that to his driver.

In this case I think #2 is more likely, but I do think he knows more than he is letting on.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

Another oddity to me in that interview:

If he was sitting outside the classroom, waiting to go in when he 'saw the first plane' hit the building, and was subsequently 'whisked away' as he stated in the interview... how come we have footage of him sitting in the classroom being whispered to (allegedly being told about the attacks, by some accounts.)

I'm sorry, but people generally have very vivid memories of what they were doing when they learned of 9-11. Why would the leader of the country NOT? Sounds like he can't keep his story straight. Like Mom always said... *oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive*

Oh, and watch his eyes in that 1st vid. People look up and to their right when they are imagining something. Up and to their left when they are remembering something. He's inventing in parts of that vid where he clearly ought to be remembering instead. Creepy.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I don't want to get into the ongoing debate that has evolved in this discussion....

I have ONE question regarding George W Bush Jr. Can any one show me where he EVER had coverage reading to class of students prior to 9/11? I have searched for prior and after 9/11, I could not find a single time....any one else ever consider this?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
Anyhooo, what's this topic about? Oh yeah, Bush! (LoL)

I always found this joking around behavior before the speech on Iraq disturbing...

It just makes it seem like he's 'role playing' at being President when he begins the speech.

Weird face morphing going on at the 0.49 second mark.
Maybe he is really role playing.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by summer5
I don't want to get into the ongoing debate that has evolved in this discussion....

I have ONE question regarding George W Bush Jr. Can any one show me where he EVER had coverage reading to class of students prior to 9/11? I have searched for prior and after 9/11, I could not find a single time....any one else ever consider this?

if you are suggesting what I think you are suggesting then yes, I suspect Bush being in that classroom was his alibi.

Not only that, its an incredible form of psychological warfare:
Associations:

The president with kids = President kind and concerned, but must now regrettably become a commander to wage war. Lamb to Lion.

Kids & announcement of attack = Kids in danger, we must do everything to save them.

He could have easily gone to any school in the DC metropolitan area.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join