It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoffa calls GOP "Son of Bitches" and Obama praises him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
www.examiner.com...

Why is it President Obama 'calls out' people like Sarah Palin for minor name-calling but then praises Jimmy Hoffa, Jr. on Labor Day right after Hoffa called the 'opponents' "Son of Bitches"?

What happened to Obama's call for anti-bullying in this country? By apologizing for Hoffa's words, Obama could have spoken volumes to the youth of this country about not allowing bullying. But what did Obama do? He praised Hoffa!

The story/video is in the link:
www.examiner.com...
edit on 6-9-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
OP you will run yourself in circles if you pay attention to that bull. It's
a dog and pony show. That's it. None of it means anything. Don't you know
by now either party will say anything to win the election? To keep
us divided?

I don't know if I'll be able to stomach this next election. It's disgusting,
the posturing, the lies, the never ending mud-slinging. But even worse
is that people actually pay attention to this crap and believe it. And
take sides because of it. And that is the real issue here. THEY
KEEP US DIVIDED.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This thread already exists.
edit on 6-9-2011 by D4Saken because: this thread already exists.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I looked for it but didn't see it.

This morning, Fox News in the Morning questioned the DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz about the comment, and she got extremely upset and refused to comment on it. The more the anchorwoman pushed her, the more angry she got. It was priceless!

Apparently, the left is extremely embarrassed and doesn't know how to act now. Looks like no one wants to stand up to Hoffa and tell him he was out of line.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Sounds about right to me. When are they gonna quit obstructing progress and change and allow things to get better.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
More divisive BS from people in power. I think we should wage a war against both the political parties and truly change our lives country and World for the better.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yep, this is the kind of thing that keeps the US divided and makes it so that we cannot concentrate on really important issues.

While I am in agreement with Hoffa and the GOP are (exactly what he said) the exact same thing can be applied to the Democrats and Obama.

So, while it's a true statement, it's a true statement only that indeed all politicians are (exactly what he said) and that it doesn't matter what side of the aisle they fall on, the statement still can apply.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
looks to me like Hoffa totally showed up Obama on the stump, defying his (Obama's) call(s) for moderation in Obama's presence, and Obama got up and dutifully read the telemprompter instead of correcting Hoffa.
presumably Hoffa knew Obama wouldn't do anything about his ugly rant.

...or Obama doesn't care about Democrat hate speech.

a lot of people think it's the Tea Party that is trying to save working Americans
edit on 6-9-2011 by works4dhs because: add line

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hoffa is right. They are sons of bitches.

He should have called barack a son of a bitch too. If you are a servant of the oligarchy, you are a son of a bitch.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
More divisive BS from people in power. I think we should wage a war against both the political parties and truly change our lives country and World for the better.

Agreed. We need to bring both parties down to their knees and start handing out nooses.

Let the treasonous bastards swing from lamposts

new topics

top topics

join