It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible for humans to be reptilian or at least appear so?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
I am sorry for how ridiculous this sounds. I never thought I would ever post such a crazy topic. However the other night with my friend I observed weird behavior from him. If you remember in the harry potter movie how the younger vuldemort would flick his tongue in that reptillian way that's exactly what happened. We were on lsd on the way back from a concert on the subway. I swear on my life I looked at him and he did the exact same thing, pretty much inadvertently. It #ing weirded me out, I had never noticed him do that before. Ideas? That isn't normal is it?

From my own research on this matter, science says we all have at least some Reptilian DNA and I am sure you have heard the term, the Reptilian Brain in some humans? I did a research project on this, and created a thread awhile ago. It went pretty long, but you can read it here:
Were Humans Created by Reptilians?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I believe that reptilians did not create us, but genetically altered us.
We have the reptilian brain, so they will be able to manipulate our reality.

The mammalian neocortex is much superior in architecture to the Reptilian designed "R-complex".
Since the r complex is only involved in flight or fight, violence and bodily functions, fight or flight is good and useful, but the r-complex really isn't needed,
The neocortex is what makes us intelligent and gives us the abilities to do math and sciences etc.
The neocortex could also process our bodily functions and flight or fight, but the reptilians removed part of the neocortex in favor of the r-complex.

I believe the designers of the human race made the neocortex extremely advanced, and before reptilian intervention we were able to see reptilians, since the r-complex is pretty new.
edit on 6-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
ok so basically you are here asking for advise not thinking for an instant that what happened to you is a result of your drug abuse...and you are a proud member of this forum...and you even got a star and a flag

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
lol you just tripped man and drugs cause you to dehydrate anyway likely was he had a dry mouth thats all.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You must remember we all were reptiles in the beginning and then we had overlays of brain until we are what we are, but still the reptile or primitive brain is there and working. Watch how primitive people become on alcohol and drugs as the brain is shut down from the outside in, finally ending with the primitive and still functioning reptilian brain. Not something I do to myself, but others seem to like regression.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Makes one wonder if Gene Simmons is reptilian. Back in the day he did a mean tongue flick! Seriously though, I have friends who believe in the Reptilian theory but I have a hard time with it. I would like to see solid evidence of this. Maybe I have though... I attended enough KISS concerts on '___'... 'back in the day'..

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

I'll go with the "appears so" part. I know plenty of em'. Some don't look reptilian but sure act all slimy. Some just flat out look like the snakes they are.

CJ
edit on 6-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
As a child and into early young adulthood, people would often say I looked like a lizard. When I asked why, it usually had something to do with my eyes, which are normal in shape and design. The color of my eye is unusual The iris can be green or blue and often has orange or red within the iris. I'm certain that I am 100% human though, as the military cut me up a lot after I was injured. I'm sure an anomaly would have led to my detention and study.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
You must remember we all were reptiles in the beginning and then we had overlays of brain until we are what we are, but still the reptile or primitive brain is there and working. Watch how primitive people become on alcohol and drugs as the brain is shut down from the outside in, finally ending with the primitive and still functioning reptilian brain. Not something I do to myself, but others seem to like regression.

Alcohol In Neocortex Development And Plasticity

The human brain stops growing at 26.
So i'd say your right, alcohol,cigs and weed are a well known destroyers of the brain, i've never drank or smoked before, it would explain why my I.Q and processing speed is so high.

But evolution is wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join