It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible for humans to be reptilian or at least appear so?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I am sorry for how ridiculous this sounds. I never thought I would ever post such a crazy topic. However the other night with my friend I observed weird behavior from him. If you remember in the harry potter movie how the younger vuldemort would flick his tongue in that reptillian way that's exactly what happened. We were on lsd on the way back from a concert on the subway. I swear on my life I looked at him and he did the exact same thing, pretty much inadvertently. It #ing weirded me out, I had never noticed him do that before. Ideas? That isn't normal is it?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Were there any spiders?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
A concert on the subway? A reptillian friend with a forked tongue ? Faeries wearing boots?
Yep thats what you call a trip , Completely normal, welcome to the enlightened side
edit on 6-9-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

post by d00d557
We were on lsd on the way back from a concert on the subway

Yeah because '___' doesn't alter your perception in any way

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
i took lsd years ago
my friend turned into a vampire
then the sky became filled with fireworks
that was a great trip
have not done since

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I recognize that, but if half of you know what you're talking about when it comes to tripping you know hallucinations such as that don't appear frequently. Hell I didn't even have any hallucinations at all during that trip. For something like that to just manifest i'd have to be tripping a lot harder.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

uh well being on lsd sort of changes thing, i mean i probably looked like a sea cucumber when i was on that stuff ahahha

one thing i figure is that dinosaurs were the first to rule the earth, and history is a cycle so i dont see why it wouldnt repeat

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
You were on '___' enough said.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

It is said, one way to recognize a reptile, is that they are always sticking their tongue out..
..and lsd brings out peoples inner thoughts and selves..

...and anyone who's done acid knows that the hallucinations are patterns of colours... not their friends turning into reptiles lol.
edit on 6-9-2011 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

post by d00d557
but if half of you know what you're talking about when it comes to tripping you know hallucinations such as that don't appear frequently.

You are not the first to take '___' ,I would guess that many on this board including myself have been there and got the T shirt .
Just because you weren't aware of any visuals makes no difference , the Acid will still affect your perception of the world around you .
Your experience has nothing to do with your friend being reptilian and everything to do with the drug you were using .

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SalientSkivvy
reply to post by d00d557

It is said, one way to recognize a reptile, is that they are always sticking their tongue out..

...and anyone who's done acid knows that the hallucinations are patterns of colours... not their friends turning into reptiles lol.

Yes because anyone who's had a bad trip has done so because of terrifying patterns in the carpet.. (sarc)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SalientSkivvy
reply to post by d00d557

I can definitely see it. The lsd bringing out inner thoughts and selves. He was a bit agitated at the time as well so I could imagine it would have shown.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

We were on lsd on the way back from a concert on the subway

The first time I done trips I cuddled a frozen chicken believe it to be a pillow.

It is what it is!

ALS
edit on 6-9-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
ooops
edit on 9/6/11 by MentalPriapism because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hmmm... lizards and acid, where have I heard of this combo before?

Ahhh yes, check out 1:30 into this trailer. Look anything like that? *Hhhissssss*

"But it's all true... I think"
edit on 9/6/11 by MentalPriapism because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
the same veil or curtain that is opened to 'see' dreams...can sometimes get fouled up and you can 'see' through the Maya (illusion) reality...

some individuals are driven totally by their brain's Limbic region... instead of the higher thought areas of the cerebrum..

if you see a reptilian person... you are looking deep into their Soul
& you 'see' their primeval nature

the dope taken might be a factor in opening up that veil between realities

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I don't think anyone will really take you seriously on this due to the fact you were on lsd.

Around 2005 on a camping trip in Wiltshire which is in England, me and my two best mates took acid one night.
We went to Pewsey carnival which was nuts seeing people dressed up as aliens and beetle juice and other crazy things and the fun fair was insane too with all the rides and lights.
I could write about many crazy things which happened that night but the most incredible thing was when we got back to the camp site at the Barge Inn, Alton Barnes. We were standing next to the canal silently looking at the hills in the distance when we saw a light move along the top of the hills and when it got to the top the light went out. Then there was a massive gust of wind and on the other side of the canal there was what I can only describe as red, yellow and green lights moving from right to left. I couldn't quite make out what it was due to the trees and bushes in the way, but the way the corn was moving and the reflections coming off it were amazing. It only lasted about 5 seconds but we all saw the same thing and still talk about it today as out own little ufo experience.

No one has or ever will take us seriously though because we were on lsd and it can play tricks with your mind.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

A reptilian friend? Leave him be. If all he did was stick his tongue out at you, he was just smelling you. If he stayed around afterwards, you should consider that a compliment. He obviously likes you. Good friends are hard to come by. Don't be hasty in your judgment.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Thinking your friend a reptilian during a trip says more about ones own mind than seeing through some invisible veil to the soul.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Most likely.
'___', could have made it so you were able to see the true reality.
Reptilians are able to to alter the human brains perception of reality and thinking, due to our brain having no real security.

As for Humans being reptilians, nope, it's always reptilians posing as us.
Your close friend could be a reptilian.
As for being friends with a reptilian, is he a nice guy?
I personally wouldn't, but i prefer to live.
Look out for any other things he does that are eccentric.

I recommend wearing orgonite around him, and if his actions are weird then, then # just got real.

Star and flagged btw

top topics

<<   2 >>

join