It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi convoy seen in Niger ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Gaddafi seems to be on his way to Burkina Faso, where the government offered asylum to him.
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Who knows. Today he is on his way to Niger, tomorrow it is Venezuela, and on thursday it is South Africa. Pretty hard to believe anything in the MSM.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

is the msm all bad ? or is there hope ?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by ALF88

is the msm all bad ? or is there hope ?

There is always some truth, but it's hidden behind the gossip and propaganda.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

no offense, just curious, do you live in an alternative way, like have your own farm ?
how do you pay for your living ?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
If that was Gaddafi ,NATO would of blown him to bits ,even if he was in or on the boarder of Niger/Burkina Faso ,its more Propaganda to bring the morale down of the pro Gaddafi people.

Problem is the rebels have cried wolf to many times.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Gaddafi is just another face to EVIL...... Terror.....

Quit worrying about a third world countries dictator gone rouge, and worry about the 5star USA Government that has been brainwashing us by believeing that people in the middle east really give a # about us.... The only thing the care about is how we allow them to rape our freedom, then allow them to go 5000miles across the world and take theirs.....

What do you think is going to happen when Gaddafi is killed??? the end???

As swiss beats would say, "ON TO THE NEXT" as long as we allow to wage war upon innocent people who had 0% to do with September 11th, 2001, to make the rich richer and the poor dead fighting for false honor (no disrespect to people in service, i do appreciate your individual courage)...

WAR is a tool, funny how whenever the American people begin to come together, another war begins...... We are affraid to stand up for whats right during War times because we are affraid to step on others Commitment and loved ones serving...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

reply to post by ALF88

no offense, just curious, do you live in an alternative way, like have your own farm ?
how do you pay for your living ?

I am not taking my information solely from the MSM. I do compare it to alternative media sources and investigative journalists. What does that have to do with a alternative way of living e.g. having a farm? We are talking about the MSM.

By the way everybody who thinks Gadhafi will give up Libya will be proven wrong.
edit on 6-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I'm guessing Obama, Sarkozy and Cameron are waiting for the right moment to signal the order to take out Gaddafi in a desperate attempt to increase their already worsening ratings.

What better to take out Gaddafi on the day of the 9/11 anniversary to boost ratings?

edit on 6-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

What does that have to do with a alternative way of living e.g. having a farm?

my point is, there is the msm, a system, like the establishment. you are a hard critic of that group or part of society. if you are against "them", my question was, do you "colaborate" with "their" system in a financial way ? saying, do you take money from their "shepherds" or "sheeples" ?

edit on 6-9-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2011 by icepack because: spelling again

edit on 6-9-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lyrc07

Gaddafi is just another face to EVIL...... Terror.....

Oh another person brainwashed by the mainstream who thinks Gaddafi is just another face to as in Terror
no he isnt evil, i do know obama and bush are evil from obama he went to the UN to get his approval to bomb libya and take it over with the qatar rebels leading the charge.

And bush for starting two wars, and still we dont have any videos or photos of bin laden yet.

I guess Gaddafi is evil if you believe or watch the mainstream news.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

YOU know ,i was kinda thinking the same thing ,after just reading this ,from the site the OP posted.

The hunt for Gaddafi and his clan is chaotic and ill-coordinated, according to a report in the Washington Post.

Writing before the latest sighting in Niger, the paper said:

Libyans involved in the hunt say they are not getting much help from Nato, despite the alliance's state-of-the-art electronic and aerial surveillance methods.

Instead, they are relying on a deluge of human intelligence from informers and witnesses, but seem to be struggling to sift, process and share all the information that is coming in. Most of the leads come from Gaddafi's tribal heartland, a vast triangle of scrub and desert land between his coastal home town of Sirte, east of Tripoli; the oasis town of Bani Walid in the west; and the heavily garrisoned city of Sabha on the edge of the Sahara in the south.

Scarcely a day goes by without someone claiming to know exactly where Gaddafi is hiding within that triangle. The problem is that they do not always agree with one another.

It seems NATO are not that interested in finding Gaddafi just yet ,as NATO knows just like we do ,that killing Gaddafi will not end conflict in Libya.?

My personal view is ,it will get 5 times worse once Gaddafi is dead ,never has a country been set up for all out war like Libya ,2000 tribes ,all armed to the teeth in a massive oil rich country ,all wanting a piece of the pie.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

my point is, there is the msm, a system, like the establishment. you are a hard critic of that group or part of society. if you are against "them", my question was, do you "colaborate" with "their" system in a financial way ? saying, do you take money from their "shepherds" or "sheeples" ?

I criticized the MSM. Everything else is speculation from your side and none of your business.

But to answer your question we ALL have to collaborate somehow with the system. That shouldn't stop us from exposing the failures and problems, so the argument you are trying to establish is rubbish.
edit on 6-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
seems gaddafi is old news and not important anymore for the future of lybia.
thank you for your time and inputs.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

and by the way I do watch Mainstream Media... ALOT!!! I like to get both sides of the picture before I critisize others...

Then I go and do my own reserch.... I didnt say Gaddafi is the Next Osama, The media is using him as a face to the so called Evil in the Middle East.... I dont believe we should have anything to do with, IRAQ, Afganishtan, Pakitsan, Saudi Arabia, The Congo... We are in battles all over the world espeacially in Africa.. BUT GADDAFI is the face to it all now... until he's killed which he has to be for it all to continue

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

YOU know ,i was kinda thinking the same thing ,after just reading this ,from the site the OP posted.

The hunt for Gaddafi and his clan is chaotic and ill-coordinated, according to a report in the Washington Post.

Writing before the latest sighting in Niger, the paper said:

Libyans involved in the hunt say they are not getting much help from Nato, despite the alliance's state-of-the-art electronic and aerial surveillance methods.

Instead, they are relying on a deluge of human intelligence from informers and witnesses, but seem to be struggling to sift, process and share all the information that is coming in. Most of the leads come from Gaddafi's tribal heartland, a vast triangle of scrub and desert land between his coastal home town of Sirte, east of Tripoli; the oasis town of Bani Walid in the west; and the heavily garrisoned city of Sabha on the edge of the Sahara in the south.

Scarcely a day goes by without someone claiming to know exactly where Gaddafi is hiding within that triangle. The problem is that they do not always agree with one another.

It seems NATO are not that interested in finding Gaddafi just yet ,as NATO knows just like we do ,that killing Gaddafi will not end conflict in Libya.?

My personal view is ,it will get 5 times worse once Gaddafi is dead ,never has a country been set up for all out war like Libya ,2000 tribes ,all armed to the teeth in a massive oil rich country ,all wanting a piece of the pie.

Nicely put TheMaverick, unfortunatly that is also my personal view!
And i can understand the rest of the world is afraid to create a new somalia, and this time not on the other side of the world, but in our own backyard..

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
There a NATO press briefing taking place NATO HQ, Brussels, Belgium right now HERE if any of you are interested.

Oana Lungescu, the NATO spokesperson, will brief the press on events concerning Libya. She will be joined by Colonel Roland Lavoie, Operation ‘’Unified Protector’’ (OUP) military spokesperson, who will brief by videoconference from Naples on NATO’s operation in Libya in support of UNSCR 1973.

Edit: Its not started yet ,at 11.15 London time ,but it's about to get underway very soon.
edit on 6-9-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Thanks for the heads-up mate, unfortunatly the inet @ work is too slow to keep streaming and i got no sound..

new topics

top topics

join