It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The art of trolling. How to...(the 7 steps to ATS hell)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Maybe this is an attempt to get stars and flags.. Whilst trolling under the disguise of someone that is outing trolls?

You forgot to mention.. A sure fire way of getting flags is to thing of the most ridiculous end of the world scenario and make a thread about it... But here is the kicker.. Put nibiru/elenin/brown dwarf in the title... Guaranteed to hit double figure flags..

i have so many ats points, and nowhere to spend them.
i'm a flagonnaire.

Care to share some of those points with me good sir? Springer took 1000 off me the other day for no reason.

I iz sad

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Maybe this is an attempt to get stars and flags.. Whilst trolling under the disguise of someone that is outing trolls?

You forgot to mention.. A sure fire way of getting flags is to thing of the most ridiculous end of the world scenario and make a thread about it... But here is the kicker.. Put nibiru/elenin/brown dwarf in the title... Guaranteed to hit double figure flags..

i have so many ats points, and nowhere to spend them.
i'm a flagonnaire.

Care to share some of those points with me good sir? Springer took 1000 off me the other day for no reason.

I iz sad

beez happy panda

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I am flabergated that anyone actually uses ATS for anything but fun (*trolling).

I mean don't real people have a real life? What do they do if they are not trolling, actually spend days and days on pointless answers to and fro for a subject?

Non trollers need to get a life - really you do!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join