It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion: What they don't tell you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seektruthalways1
Honestly the whole problem stems from upbringing and outside influence. How come women and men cant keep their pants on until they are ready to have children? This is really the issue, there is probably women out their that stand to their decision of killing their unborn child, but why did they have to make that choice? Its like someone made a mistake and wanted to hit the 'erase button' or 'go back' button, so they can make it all better. Well, choices lead to mistakes, and well you have to live with them.
s a good choice to abort (kill, murder) your unborn child.

I'm just pointing out - - those are your beliefs - - not mine.

Those beliefs will matter if it is your own child.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Sadly when you open the door to the abortion issue, is always turn into a bitter debate of who is right and who wrong, emotion runs wild, you get a few infiltrators on agendas, and live goes on.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Screwed

Sadly when you open the door to the abortion issue, is always turn into a bitter debate of who is right and who wrong, emotion runs wild, you get a few infiltrators on agendas, and live goes on.

If people would mind their own business -- it wouldn't be.

It is about right of Choice.

If you have belief against it - - then don't do it. But don't preach to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Exactly, the problem is not only that but when you have people debating on the same issue like a broken record no even taking into consideration of the ramifications of intruding into other peoples lives and business, you know that is an agenda behind that.

So no matter how much you debate on reason the agenda most goes on. I been here long enough to see happen all the time. Sometimes names change but the posting is the same.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Screwed

If you believe people should mind their own business then why are you joining in the debate?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MRSeuphoric1

5 weeks old or 5 mins old, its still a living being. Its human, and has all the human DNA with it, and its a consequence of a man and woman having sex. If you dont understand the simplicity of this, then its no wonder people try to find ways and excuses to defend killing their unborn child.

You think it was better to kill them than give them the chance to survive? How else was that boy/girl going to grow in this world? You think if the situation isnt perfect, you abort them? Comon seriously, 50% of the people who have children are not in the perfect situation, yet, we are all here arent we? My baby brother was an unexpected pregnancy, and hes alive, and my mother and father never regretted it. And us older brothers are very happy they kept him, it made our lives interesting and happy. It was tough to raise him in the wrong time, but else do we learn to grow and be stronger people? Dont we learn from hardships and mistakes? We are better people, stronger that is, if we are brought up in hardships, than in easy breezy lives.

I say those who try to bring a new life into the world, not giving up no matter what situation they are in, should be applauded for trying. And dont you women understand the wait time for adopted children? The wait times are YEARS up to 5 years even!!! And your telling me it was better to abort them? What about those familes who cant have children, dont they have a say in the matter to raise your child?

Wheres the effort abortionists? HMM?? Are you women to weak to struggle and maybe sacrifice something out of your precious life (money, career, time)? Frankly, I will never change my mind about it, I just want the women who did have an abortion to admit, yes, I did a wrong thing please forgive me. Thats all I ask, dont try tell me you made the best decison at the time, it wasnt.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Yes it is a wicked evil world. Im sorry I have a messed up mind caring for babies who arent born, who need help to survive, and I love life and children....... I must be some creep....

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It shouldnt matter if its my child, or yours. Why doesnt the unborn have any say in this? He/she is the one that suffers the most, actually gets wiped off the earth to blatently say it. You should maybe read some downsides of abortion and then tell me it was still the right thing to do. The world is a wicked evil place, and by aborting children, its makes it even more so.

And you think abortion doesnt affect the woman later on? The woman's body really starts to reject future unborn children, and causes all types of havoc on her system, never mind her psychological state is now in ups and downs. Its not pro choice, its more like pro death, trying to put a positive sounding spin on it doesnt work.

www.abortionfacts.com...

Women who have aborted have significantly higher rates of breast cancer later in life. Breast cancer has risen by 50% in America since abortion became legal in 1973.

If you have an abortion:
(1) You will be more likely to bleed in the first three months of future pregnancies.

(2) You will be less likely to have a normal delivery in future pregnancies.

(3) You will need more manual removal of placenta more often and there will be more complications with expelling the baby and its placenta.

(4) Your next baby will be twice as likely to die in the first few months of life.

(5) Your next baby will be three to four times as likely to die in the last months of his first year of life.

(6) Your next baby may have a low birth weight.

(7) Your next baby is more likely to be born prematurely with all the dangerous and costly problems that entails.

Hemorrhage
One to fourteen percent of women require a blood transfusion due to bleeding from an abortion.

Hepatitis
This can occur if you have to have a blood transfusion after an abortion.

Post-Abortion Syndrome
Frequently after an abortion, women suffer a range of mental and psychological problems. These may include recurrent dreams of the abortion experience, avoidance of emotional attachment, relationship problems, sleep disturbances, guilt about surviving, memory impairment, hostile outbursts, suicidal thoughts or actions, depression, and substance abuse. These problems may occur days to years later.

Sterility
After an abortion you may become sterile. This happens in 1 out of 20 to 1 out of 50 women. The risk of secondary infertility among women with at least one abortion is 3 to 4 times greater than that among women who have not aborted.

Why do you think the Rockefellers funded Planned Parenthood? You think they did that cause they like babies? Or cause they want to help teenage mothers? They want to reduce the population, and causing women to abort/kill their unborn is one more way to do it. They just try to fill the minds of women that its 'her body, her choice' nonsense. Well theres 2 bodies in their, and you just decided for 2.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

Honestly the whole problem stems from upbringing and outside influence. How come women and men cant keep their pants on until they are ready to have children?

I know of Christians who get married young ..so they can have sex...but they don't want a child yet..and practice birth control. Also..does your statement mean you should only have sex if you are willing to get pregnant? Even after you have had 3 children..even 5?

We all screw up, but dont ever say it was a good choice to abort (kill, murder) your unborn child.

Are you saying these innocent souls have no chance at eternal life with Jesus? My guess is that if you believe in all that bible stuff these souls have 100% chance of salvation compared to the ones who go on into adulthood committing these terrible sins you speak of.

If your coming from a point of christianity.. .. I'd say the aborted fetus ..only experienced fear once..lives with jesus, and forgives and understands the mother who made the choice... much more than you do.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IlluminatusOculus33
reply to post by gabby2011

Unbaptized babies go to Purgatory. I saw it in Dante's Inferno video game so it must be true.

wow..you're really taking the art form of trolling to a new level .

By the way..do you have any idea what purgatory is for..according to the catholic church? You don't stay there..you atone there.. and.. all people in purgatory go to heaven eventually...according to the doctrine of the catholic church.

That being said I hardly think innocent aborted babies have anything to atone for..do you?

I know ..I know..you were kidding with the remark...

edit on 7-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

And you think abortion doesnt affect the woman later on? The woman's body really starts to reject future unborn children, and causes all types of havoc on her system, never mind her psychological state is now in ups and downs. Its not pro choice, its more like pro death, trying to put a positive sounding spin on it doesnt work.
ely to die in the first few months of life.

What the hell?!
Do you judge everyone?
What gives you the right to judge me or anybody else?

Oh, that's right: Nothing.

You have, thankfully, no authority over me and try as you will, your warped world view will not be one I subscribe to.

I am at peace with my decision. My partner is at peace with her decision.
That is all that matters, rather than some dubious fundamentalist trying to play the guilt card.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

reply to post by gabby2011

It wasn't trolling it was a joke. As I said I saw it in a video game lol.

Figured you were joking..but I thought joking was a form of trolling as well..(guess I don't understand what trolling means..
)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The world is a wicked evil place, and by aborting children, its makes it even more so.

Yes ..the world is a wicked and evil place.... so why bring an unwanted child into it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

well thank you for the great explanation and video..

I will sleep better tonight...knowing and understanding what a real troll is..

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Screwed

If you believe people should mind their own business then why are you joining in the debate?

Its about abortion.

I've actually had one. Made that decision. Speaking from personal experience.

Why are you here?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

reply to post by MRSeuphoric1

5 weeks old or 5 mins old, its still a living being. Its human, and has all the human DNA with it, and its a consequence of a man and woman having sex. If you dont understand the simplicity of this, then its no wonder people try to find ways and excuses to defend killing their unborn child.

YOUR belief.

If you can't understand this is YOUR belief - - - then you are the one with issues.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

My mom sat down and we had the talk twice a year from the age of 8. I still became a teenager that knew everything and nothing bad was going to happen. I got pregnant. I made my choices and have to live with them! It wasn't my mom's fault!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join