It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will The Elenin/Niburu/PlanetX/Brown Dwarf Diehards Explain its Non-Event? Vote for your favori

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It appears that until we have put Elenin's passing, or its demise beforehand, behind us, there will be no end to this being the be-all-and-end-all for some die hards out there. I'm tired of being cranky when I see the same idea, over and over and over and over - with no critical thinking skills being utilized. So I have decided to put my angst to better use.

I know of no better place than the ATS community to come up with the best reason we will be given for its coming non-event. Will it be

A cloaked alien ship brought about its demise in cooperation with earth reptilians and ______________ (fill in the name of your least favorite politician)?

Or maybe TPTB rerouted it to time its collision/gravitational pull/whatever with 12/21/12?

Or HAARP created a glitch in the matrix so we all believe the world is still here, but it actually isn't?

Please post your ideas and we'll see who nails this one -

AAARRRRRRGGGGGGGG - Oh, I feel so much better!!

edit on 9/6/2011 by Open2Truth because: because I never seem to get it right the first time.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The scariest vote....

en.wikipedia.org...

Massive versions of this.

I hope not but yeah that is my doomsoothe vote
edit on 12/08/11 by LanternOfDiogenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

Amen, that was disturbing. I never want another cult to do that again. I hope we don't see anything like Heaven's Gate ever again......

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

I would say, what would be YOUR reaction, if it does happen. I think that is far more important.
If it doesn´t happen, fine, lets move on, some smart people where wrong, it happens.

Short version: if nothing happens, big deal. If it DOES happen, BIG DEAL.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
''We got it wrong. we're sorry. we won't fear-monger, or call anyone who can back up what they say with scientific observations 'disinfo agents' ever again. We realise now that as much as we should question things, because it is healthy to do so, we will stop at the point that our insistence becomes ridiculous. We will not make a frillion new posts about the same subject. We will not give our threads sensational names for no apparent reason. We will stop worrying so much and enjoy life''

*crosses fingers*

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I wonder who is more likely to scream 'I told you so!!'
In the; if nothing happens vs something happens stakes..

I bet even in the midst of chaos, some snarky git will post a thread on ATS saying ''SEE????''

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It will just shift to a later date, sometime in 2012. When 2012 passes, then there will be a new one. My money is on Apophis. *

Sadly, we will have to hear about that one until 2029.

I'm sure someone will misinterpret some ancient texts in the meantime to cook up a good storyline. And so the world turns...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

YU55 is the next one, given the FEMA Drills on the same day it passes between moon and earth.

Elenin is a concern though. Especially now I know Obama will be at Hells airport, I mean Denver International Airport on that day.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by boncho

YU55 is the next one, given the FEMA Drills on the same day it passes between moon and earth.

Elenin is a concern though. Especially now I know Obama will be at Hells airport, I mean Denver International Airport on that day.

This, I think, is a bad move by the POTUS. Instead of dodging out to Denver he should be at the White House hosting a gala event. Like a special celebration for all of Congress. Formal wear, a big shindig. Wouldn't you like to see a big party with the POTUS and all of Congress invited? What about prominent members of the MSM and people from the past like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice.

Won't they look clever when nothing happens! Or better yet a costume party! Wow.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Feel good to let it off your chest?

How about this one:

Breaking News! - "TPTB created a "time-displacement" machine, which, in turn, altered time itself...Thus creating a parallel dimension, whereby "Elenin/Niburu/PlanetX/Brown Dwarf" has, in effect moved to!"

That'll be the official reason, as to why these were a non-event.

Hurrah, we're saved! Until...

Breaking News Once More!...We stand-by, after receiving vital information, that a fault in the gazillion-dollar machine, has merged dimensions together, therefore bringing back "Elenin/Niburu/PlanetX/Brown Dwarf"!

*Queue another yearly cycle of scare-mongering & dis-info.*

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Smokey gets the award for most creative. I do think I should get a second place, however, for my cloaked alien ship suggestion - seen that one on a real thread about what is following elenin.

I hope when everyone moves on to the next killer rock, things will get more creative - or at least less predictable.

smokey

top topics

join