It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me or is this some weird show of super tech and... bah, reptiles.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well it could be possible that it was staged and he knew it would happen or some of the people there knew it would happen.. I'm sure the royals do have some special protocals for when they are in a situation like this, so maybe he was pressing a button on his cufflink to send an alert to the proper people... They could have their own special doctor who gets the alert and rushes to a certain hospital with a cooler full of various bodyparts in case they are needed or somethingike that. I like your open mindedness though. I don't know about the whole reptilian thing. When i first heard this theory around a year ago, I found it very intriguing, but now I have to say I'm unconvinced... I think the elites are just crazy power freaks because of so much inbreeding. And who knows what other stuff they've done to enhance themselves, maybe they did add some reptile genes to increase their cunning, I dunno. Anythings possible, even the reptilian theory, I still have an open mind about it, I'm just currently leaning towards it being untrue but that could change at any moment. All it takes is the right youtube video... Haha

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Now his reaction. I do not care how British or bad ass you are, if you hear a gun shot you blink. He does not.

How could you tell from that video whether he blinked or not??

This video from a different angle is better quality, IMO, and still doesn't have enough detail.

What's more he clearly did react - he turns to face - and in the one I link to you can see that the "assailant" was some distance away when he fired - the shot was before he came into the picture! And given that there was applause going on, it probably wasn't actually all that loud!

This reptilian thing is pathetic.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Now his reaction. I do not care how British or bad ass you are, if you hear a gun shot you blink. He does not.

This video from a different angle is better quality, IMO, and still doesn't have enough detail.

What's more he clearly did react - he turns to face - and in the one I link to you can see that the "assailant" was some distance away when he fired - the shot was before he came into the picture! And given that there was applause going on, it probably wasn't actually all that loud!

You don't need to be standing right in front of a target to get a direct shot.
For one, the shooter was vietnamese, are you not aware of how the US got their asses handed to them in the Vietnam war?
These guys have perfect aim, charles would be dead, he should be dead.

When he turns his face, he seems extremely calm to be in point blank range of a bullet.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

TBH I can't tell with a hundred percent certainty. I would love to see the raw video with no compression. But, either way, it is just a very weird moment in history imo.

Was there any type of political situation with the vietnamese that perhaps they false flagged the moment for political gain?

Did you guys hear the announcer? He was even impressed that Charles was proper.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

That other angle of the video shows how close the dive came to charles, yet he doesn't even move. For all he knew it could have been a suicide bomber... see it just doesn't add up the more I look at it, the more his reactions are wrong.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

That other angle of the video shows how close the dive came to charles, yet he doesn't even move. For all he knew it could have been a suicide bomber... see it just doesn't add up the more I look at it, the more his reactions are wrong.

Good one chester!
I've never thought of that!

Indeed, he could have too been a suicide bomber.
His explosives could have been hidden, if he was.

I mean when someone is trying to kill you with a gun....or anything, you freakin panic, not stand there like a drone like this scum charles did.

Rule 1 of human survival.
"If someone is trying to kill you"
"Back the # out"
edit on 7-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

For one, the shooter was vietnamese, are you not aware of how the US got their asses handed to them in the Vietnam war?

When he turns his face, he seems extremely calm to be in point blank range of a bullet.

so what if he was vietnamese bit of a sweeping generalization if you think every viatnemese person is an amazing shot. and they dont have perfect aim otherwise none of them would have died in the war. the guy was running while shooting the starter pistol which doesnt have live ammunition. who knows maybe the guy was just thick and didnt know that? he gets taken down before hes that close to charles. if i was in that situation id have been the same ''wtf lol?'' just because he didnt lose his cool probably down to confusion more than anything doesnt mean that theres reptiles or time travelers. also about the suicide bomb thing there wasnt much of that about in 1994 especially in britain so your first thought if someone was running at you wouldnt be suicide bomber.
finally about the cufflink some people have certain behaviours that they do subconciously like twiddle the thread off their jackets or always itching a part of the body etc looking at his behaviour id say he didnt even notice he was doing it and just paused to try take in what was going on.

lets see how youd react to all that happening at once. everyones different. and no im not a charles fanboy into politics or anything like that before you said im just calling it as it is. nothing suspicious here unless your insane

edit: also the gunshot is before he touches his cufflink and his body movement was he was just about to adjust them when he heard the gunshot etc
edit on 7-9-2011 by TheLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLookingGlass

It was Australia day, so I believe it was in Australia.

And 1994 had as many suicide bombers as now. And was right in the middle of the first world trade center bombing, the Oklahoma bombing, the cole attack, and a bunch in Israel. Same as today. did you see the second video from the other angle? The guy was within a few feet of Charles. He could have had anything. And if Charles is a military officer with giant ones the size of cannon balls, why would he freeze during a moment of possible live fire?

Seems like drills would of made his reaction a bit more normal.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Ok, first of all...

Howdy folks. I still hate you all, but...
reply to post by Chesster

Best opening line I've ever seen on ATS, lol. Made me laugh. Maybe due to the fact that I've had no sleep and everything is funny.

Anyway, honestly, if I was a reptilian shapeshifter, I would NOT choose to look like Prince Charles! I mean, come on! Would you? So, I think the reptilian thing is out, if for no other reason than that.

Honestly, kind of looked to me like he didn't realize what was going on. I'd think that gun fire going off so close to a person would cause more of a reaction than that, but who knows. Dude's not normal. That, I can agree with.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spenol
Just watch the people in the backgroup, NO one blinks and no one freaks out..

No this is how almost everyone reacts when they see something they are not totally out of the norm - they don't see it!

In fact during WWII the Allies conducted an experiment with a very "Alternative" camouflage scheme called "Dazzle" that was suposed to confuse observers and make it difficult to determine the identity of the ship and it's speed and heading. They painted them in giant geometric patterns and, occasionally, bright colors.

Most people are not used to expecting to see a gun pulled out in public, and when they do they just stand their awe-struck and questioning what they are seeing, they may be thinking to themselves:

(Thought process log)
That's a strange guy!
Looks like he just pushed throught the croud..
He has something in his hand..
is that a gun?
I wonder what he's up to, maybe it's a joke or a prank
Is that a real gun?
Is this really happening, Woah it is happening!
**Panic Mode Engaged**
(Thought process TERMINATED)

The reaction is delayed because most people faced with a totally unexpected scenario take a long time to recognise it and then they question their calculations. I have no proof of this other than my own life accounts of many dramatic unexpected situations unfolding before my eyes.

edit on 8-9-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Really?
No wonder we're in the mess we're in.

If i was in a situation staring death or someone pulled out a gun, i'd back the # out of that zone, as fast as i could.

Guess it's from all the FPS games i play though.
When people branish a weapon, it's definitely there to harm someone, i mean the police are anecdotal evidence for that.

Remember people!
When someone pulls out a gun!
Back out as fast as you can.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

So because the guy was vietnamese, there's no chance he missed? The forcefield blocked it huh? All Vietnamese people are skilled shooters? So I guess if the shooter was black, he would've been dribbling a basketball and holding the gun sideways right? I'm sorry Radeon, but the vast majority of your posts seem to be devoid of any logic.

Have you ever heard of being "paralyzed by fear." Sometimes when something scares the hell out of you, all you can do is freeze up. Besides, what would moving do for him? By the time you hear and react to a gunshot, the bullet has already hit you or gone past you....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSnowman

Well, I am sure if the guy was wlling to get killed for his assasination style protest, he would make sure A) he has a real gun, and B) that he can shoot proper.

The whole scene doesn't make sense. Why on Australia Day did CHarles have a fake assasination attempt with a starter pistol. Unless it was a scene to make sure the Australians always admire their non local Royal family, or some type of psy op of that nature.

I do not know answer, but I do know the Vietnamese are a verry passionated, lovely people. They beat us down beccause during the war they believed in their cause to the point of death. THis man seems to have some of his cultures traits, for I know i would never lunge at a stage with a Royal head of state firing away a mock pistol that sounds almost real.

It's stil a double u tee eff moment.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

??? where did I say otherwise? the point was that he wasout of PC's perception - not vice versa!

For one, the shooter was vietnamese,

For one, no he was not. He was of korean descent - but as far as I can tell born in australia.

are you not aware of how the US got their asses handed to them in the Vietnam war?

are you not aware that you should make points that are relevant??

He was using a freakin' starters pistol - IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY FIRE BULLETS!!

No bullets, no bombs - this is 1994 in Australia remember - suicide bombers were not a common occurrence around the world yet, and this is a protest to highlight the plight of cambodian refugees......you do not attempt to assasinate someone using a starting pistol - it's almssot attempted suicide - he thought he might be shot by the protection squad - and he had fired as he jumped the fence some yards away.

Like I said - the reptilian thing is pathetic.

But continually trying to play it up with false info is worse!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

You know that the Prince of Wales holds the title of Admiral in the Navy, Air Field Marshall in the Air force and General in the Army. His record and experience is readily available and easy to look up. So to sum up, a man with a military background is not going to be rattled by an incident such as this and as a member of Royalty, even less so in the public arena. He may have been afforded the worried look in private and maybe even had a word or two to his security team in private but publicly he was duty bound to continue his scheduled appearance and did so stoically like a true Brit. LOL
As for the Johnny English cuff links that activate the forcefield, I guess that went "*its up" when the security fellow pushed him aside.
Not giving on any point here, sorry.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join