It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me or is this some weird show of super tech and... bah, reptiles.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

So this guy is not only a rich prine but also has a stiff upper lip and is more bad ass that the only worry in his head during an assasination attempt is to mess with his cuff link?

Wouldn't a trained army officer, an endurance athlete in the sport of squash and polo, a an who can ride a horse to the clear down without a saddle... be trained to get out of the way of a bullet? Unless trained otherwise an officer in any army would be trained to use the best available tools to stay alive correct?

So I believe a cuff linkbeing lose is not a life saving measure in that event.

Plus he messes with cuff link after first shot. I zoomed in, and there is something in his sleeve.
Plus you can see he went from squeezing the buttons, to just holding it down for dear life.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Can someone explain to me how the bullet didn't end up killing someone on the right of charles?
edit on 6-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

Because the assailant fired a starting pistol. They don't have bullets in them.

Right cause all assasins rather shoot blanks, and risk their lives to make a politician flinch, which didn't happen anyways. COver story.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Can someone explain to me how the bullet didn't end up killing someone on the right of charles?

So in other words, apart from you being an anglophile and having some kind of love affair with the royal family, you won't give me a decent answer.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Shamatt

So this guy is not only a rich prine but also has a stiff upper lip and is more bad ass that the only worry in his head during an assasination attempt is to mess with his cuff link?

Wouldn't a trained army officer, an endurance athlete in the sport of squash and polo, a an who can ride a horse to the clear down without a saddle... be trained to get out of the way of a bullet? Unless trained otherwise an officer in any army would be trained to use the best available tools to stay alive correct?

Plus he messes with cuff link after first shot. I zoomed in, and there is something in his sleeve.
Plus you can see he went from squeezing the buttons, to just holding it down for dear life.

Yeah - just like you say. You must be right.

Amazing. Do you really beleive all this stuff? Yes, I think you do. Blimey.

I'm outa here. In case the mad rubs off on me. Dudes, I am so worried about the state of humanity right now.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Shamatt

I'm guessing when he pressed on the cuff links, he turned on the force field.
Im speculating when he put his hand in his pocket, he activated another channel of action for it.
Instead of it being a radial force field, it just covers him.

And true, if he plays with horses, and does all this army training, he should have all these reflexes to be able to excape a threat.
Thing is, he already knew the shooter wasn't a threat.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

So in other words, apart from you being an anglophile and having some kind of love affair with the royal family, you won't give me a decent answer.

I'm English. I have no love for the Royal family, it is an expenses luxery we don't need.

The decent answer is that the assailant fired a starting pistol at Prionce Charles. This is the truth. What is your problem? It was a starting pistol. It even sais so on the actual clip you are supposed to have looked so hard at! LOL

S T A R T I N G P I S T O L

No bullet

End of - like I said in my last post, I'm off.

Byeeeeeeeeee
edit on 6-9-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

I'm also partial to the theory that he was warned by time travelers, and they gave him a cuff link the is a one time forcefield for 30 seconds. Just to change history for the better or worse. Maybe the british do need this guy to waste their tax money, and use his blood line to loot your decendants.

Maybe Brits from the future sacrificed their lives to come back through time and in one last gasping breath as the hawkin radiation pierced through the time rift and killed those future brits they said

CHarles, in 1994 a vietnamese man will kill you. Use this cuff link, it will only work once. And no we aren't wankers.

Besides i'm sorry starting pistol or not,

BANG BANG means duck, everyone knows that including every army manual i can find right now.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

The description can have any info.
A starting pistol isn't mentioned in the video.

But hypothetically speaking if it was a starting pistol, that he used, most likely it wasn't.
Some blanks have wads in the end and can act as a projectile at close ranges.
The high pressure gasses can penetrate your skin.If it gets in a blood vessel, it can kill you when the air hits your heart
The bodyguards acted with too much brutality aswell if it was.
Another thing is, why assassinate someone with a starting pistol?

It wasn't a starting pistol.
It wasn't mentioned in the video but only in the description.

The shooter was vietnamese, he most likely had connects.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Shamatt

I'm also partial to the theory that he was warned by time travelers, and they gave him a cuff link the is a one time forcefield for 30 seconds. Just to change history for the better or worse. Maybe the british do need this guy to waste their tax money, and use his blood line to loot your decendants.

Maybe Brits from the future sacrificed their lives to come back through time and in one last gasping breath as the hawkin radiation pierced through the time rift and killed those future brits they said

CHarles, in 1994 a vietnamese man will kill you. Use this cuff link, it will only work once. And no we aren't wankers.

BANG BANG means duck, everyone knows that including every army manual i can find right now.

Well those fools do love royalty, sheeps love their shepherd after all, it could have happened.
But most likely not.

The force field tech was designed by black op scientists from DARPA, and them being royal scum, had access to it.
Army tech is extremely advanced, we already have the tech to colonize and travel the stars, Lockheed Martin's "Ben Rich" even said this before he died.

Good claim with the force field though, it explains the video perfectly.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Ha, you guys are all ex military and have big ones made of iron.

Did I say that is how I would react? No, I said different people react differently to fear. Freezing up is a common reaction to fear....

Which is what he did....

He is not a reptile.

Also, I have never been in the Military, Never will either... Just seems silly to be a part of something that by simply joining, your risk of physical and emotional injury increases ten fold. I just use common sense like that.
edit on 6-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Now I know you are taking the piss. Nice try, but you went one too far.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
If anything, this thread proves with some damn good evidence, that charles is a reptilian.
As well as how DARPA is hiding technology.

In conjunction it would prove all royalty and those related to royalty to also be reptilian, due to being related.

Force field though, damn, you went one further with one, nice.

I've always thought about it, and this would would explain how all these world leaders, manage to survive so many assassination attempts.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Shamatt

Suddenly, I am having trouble taking you seriously at all anymore......

Good day.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
He's not reptilian. He's British.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So just to recap, Prince Charles, who is a reptilian shape shifter, was given some magic cuff links by a time traveller, and then he was shot at by a Vietnamese student with a starting pistol ?

did I miss anything?

And the winner of the most ridiculous thread of the month goes to!!............

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Well, Why is he holding on to the cufflink the whole time even when pushed. How is that not odd to you.

The way he is holding his cufflink is a none agressive defensive position and as he and all his family have been trained in self defence and tactical awareness by the sas what else would you expect?
Look again its a simple triangle guard,the basic defence of any close quarter fighting system.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

If anything, this thread proves with some damn good evidence, that charles is a reptilian.
As well as how DARPA is hiding technology.

In conjunction it would prove all royalty and those related to royalty to also be reptilian, due to being related.

Force field though, damn, you went one further with one, nice.

I've always thought about it, and this would would explain how all these world leaders, manage to survive so many assassination attempts.

Where is the damn good evidence? For one, it seems, he felt he was under no threat, or maybe accepted the fact he was about to be assassinated and stared his assassin down as you can see by how he watched the man. Its possible even that he did not necessarily comprehend what had just occurred, kind of frozen in shock. From his point of view he probably saw that group of a dozen security officers rush to the guy after the first shot so that most likely brought him a huge sense of security which is why he did not go ballistic and run and jump behind the band. Also this is a level of aristocracy most of us can barely imagine as well. Its royalty. The culture and demeanor is different. The more I watch the more I actually admire how he handled the situation. He handled it like a Prince ought to. Without fear and with disgust. Just look at his facial expressions. Classic. Thanks for the vid OP. I still don;t like the British Royalty, but you have to hand it to Prince Charles.

and actually you'll find that lots of world leaders dont survive assassinations. And if they do, its because the assassin missed, was obstructed, or the injury was not fatal. Do you remember Reagan playing with his cufflinks when he was shot? Where was the force field then?
edit on 6-9-2011 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

They have no power!!!

2nd line

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Excuse me I'm British and I don't move like a reptile .

I do however have a cufflink activated forcefield.

It's a prerequisite for being British.

Good lord

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
lol this thread smells of paranoid schizophrenia

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join