It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me or is this some weird show of super tech and... bah, reptiles.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Craziest thread so far this week

The guy is The best of British. Stiff upper lip and all that. His reaction was fabulous. He behaved with decorum and back bone, in the British tradition. And if you have ever seen any video of Charlie, or even met him in real life, you would know that the displacement behaviour of fiddling with his cuff links is something he allways does, not just when some fool is pretending to shoot at him.

But thanks for the laugh.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Chesster!
First up i love your Cheetos with Mountain dew
It's the perfect snack for studying gaming and cracking conspiracies.

2ND up!
Don't let these troll whores get to you, they're either paid for by the gummint, or they the do it for free, and some of em, god bless em, can't get past their confirmation bias.

I find it eccentric, you can look at it's body language as well, that this creature, prince charles, look's so calmly when someone just fired a gun in his direction.

At 0:10 you can see it's facial expression, gives of a "oh lol you thought you could kill me lol silly human" kind of look.
His bodyguards look and act more shocked than a white bitch in a scary movie.

I'm guessing he sensed that the Vietnamese shooter was coming in for the kill, and let's face it, refer to what happened in the Vietnam war, the Vietnamese don't mess around when it comes to aiming.
So my speculation is that he went to reach some sort of force field tech like you said, to protect, itself, from the shots.

Good find man!
Star and flagged!
Looking forward to hear more of your thoughts on this Chester.
edit on 6-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Don't let these troll whores get to you, they're either paid for by the gummint, or they the do it for free, and some of em, god bless em, can't get past their confirmation bias.

So what your saying is anyone that doesn't believe in shape shifting reptilian Aliens is a troll whore and paid dis-info agent .

It must be wild living in your world

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
Not only that, but his head motion is very reptile like.

For comparison a bearded dragon, with same head motion.
www.youtube.com...

Using head motions to classify species is just silly when you can just compare a side by side photo. The man looks like nothing in the reptile family that I have ever seen. But to be sure we should test DNA and look for a tail.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Thank you my good fellow.

I myself do not think the reptile theory is the best theory. But his reaction to the shot was so weird. I was studying assasinations to see if i saw any common time travelers ! I know - -

But anyhow, I stumbled on Charles, and its just such a strange few seconds of life that I have no clue what to make of it. Of course I can acknowledge perhaps the man is used to gun shots, and maybe the applause drowned it out. But even when the agent bumped him he pushed that cuff link down like his life dependant on it. I love to keep my suited self in the best possible shape, but screws daddy's cufflinks if someone is shooting at me.

Thank you for the support. And again, all I am saying is the moment is weird. I believe there is some tech not seen by us normals.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

So what your saying is anyone that doesn't believe in shape shifting reptilian Aliens is a troll whore and paid dis-info agent .

It must be wild living in your world

Whoa whoa, where did that come from?
I didn't say that man, and i never meant to imply it
An error on my wording if that was the case.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

The guy is not slightly startled... he didn't even flinch. Unless he is james bond. He was more worried about cuff link than anything.

Ever been shot at? People react different ways to fear.Some run..Some freeze up...Looks like he froze up...

Makes a lot more sense than accusing him of being a reptile.....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Ha, you guys are all ex military and have big ones made of iron. Cause I swear I would scream like a lady giving birth if I saw a vietnamese person running at me with a gun. Mostly because I would assume a vietnamese person has a super passion to perhaps right a wrong that he might feel was caused to his people. But, I don't know look at the video, after the shooting he holds down cufflink still, before he was fidgeting was his sleeve.

Can anyone find the unedited footage? The man never blinks! I saw a few different versions but the compression does suck as someone pointed out. But, something is suspicious, in my opinion at the very least some type of personal field generator. Perhaps, sometype of psychological anchor, in a moment of panic you anchor to keep composure.

But, let me perhaps go out on a limb and ask, if he is always a known fidgetor, could he be worried and just holding on to the force field cufflink as a paranoid cop or military officer holds his gun in a nervous situation. After all, I am pretty sure he is aware the people all hate the royals.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I didn't say that man, and i never meant to imply it

Glad to here it and thanks for the clarification

It just gets my goat when someone disagrees with a post and because of it the paid dis-info accusations start to fly , there are many weird and wonderful things in this world but shape shifting reptilian Aliens are the realm of Hollywood .... Oh and David Ike

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
But his facial and body expressions didn't reveal that he was scared.
It didn't look like he "froze" but rather just turned to look.

He didn't seem scared at all imo.
Royalty operate coldy, like reptiles, these people have no heart of compassion for mankind.

And exactly as Chester said, seemed like he was more focused on the cuff links than his life, but of course since the cuff links or w/e they are, activated the force field tech.

I mean wouldn't the bullet have gone past him and shot someone else?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

reps dont have big ears

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
One more to contemplate.

For those that pointed out that Charles has a known nervous tic with cufflinks, while in public.

Well, if being in public scares this "man" into developing a nervous habit, then wouldn't that void the "Oh, he is a former military guy that heard guns before, and is British royalty, they don't flinch" logic?

I think a nervous person would generally be jumpy, I myself from having older brothers am jumpy. I also have a habit of rubbing my face cause I think something is on it when in public.

Your nose itches, scratch it.

So anyhow, if he has a nervous play with your cufflink tic, then I would think he would have a nervous jump out of the way of a bullet tic for sure.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

One more to contemplate.

For those that pointed out that Charles has a known nervous tic with cufflinks, while in public.

Well, if being in public scares this "man" into developing a nervous habit, then wouldn't that void the "Oh, he is a former military guy that heard guns before, and is British royalty, they don't flinch" logic?

I think a nervous person would generally be jumpy, I myself from having older brothers am jumpy. I also have a habit of rubbing my face cause I think something is on it when in public.

So anyhow, if he has a nervous play with your cufflink tic, then I would think he would have a nervous jump out of the way of a bullet tic for sure.

Good point man.
Definitely something to think about.

There really is some strong evidence showing that he knew the shooter was coming to kill him, and calmly activated the force field tech.

Plus, wouldn't the bullet have killed someone else?
No else was hurt.
Because the shot was accurate, the force field just negated it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

One more to contemplate.

Good point man.

There really is some strong evidence showing that he knew the shooter was coming to kill him, and calmly activated the force field tech.

No else was hurt.

If there was a force field, how the hell did the body guard manage to get close enough to shove him, then put both arms arround him and shuffle him away? Duh!?

This is rediculous. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Actually that is a good question I asked myself.

Now listen to this logic.

Ok Charles is a Royal, a man who has a silver spoon in his mouth, he does no hard labor, and probably has the muscle mass of an infant. Now bear in mind that the guard is probably an elite guard like our SS, a strong person, now bear in mind our secret service people are taught to cover the president. Did you notice the bump the guard gave would knowck anyone down? It barely moved Charles, now unless Charles is doing the p90x workout, I do not see how this old royal could A) stay calm, and B) take the bump the guard gave him with such dignity as to barely move. He didn't even really lose balance.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

One more to contemplate.

Good point man.

No else was hurt.

If there was a force field, how the hell did the body guard manage to get close enough to shove him, then put both arms arround him and shuffle him away? Duh!?

This is rediculous. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Whoa man, relax, you sound like your going to blow a fuse.
Breathe in.....breathe out....

The force field, only covers charles, it just covers his body, and he only activated it when the shots go of.
Notice, the first shot is at 0:08, and the 2nd at 0:10, he's immediately taken down by the sound at 0:11, at 0:12 the bodyguard doesn't really "push him away", but rather nudges him.
At that range, and especially a vietnamese shooter, they're known for sharp and accurate shooting, refer to the vietnam war, the shooter would have been able to have killed him point blank.

Then notice at 0:20, it seems police, and part of the music band were on the right of the scummy charles, shouldn't the bullet have hit one of them?
The reason the bullet didn't hit them, was because the shot was accurate.

The force field, covers charles body, it doesn't cover a large radius, but rather just his body.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I may flag this thread , just for being the funniest of the week .
Some of the replies are even more hilarious .
Thank you OP for bringing this earth shattering revelation to our attention

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is as real as it gets.
It would be foolish to think the government, royalty and aristocrats are on our side.
The visual evidence speaks for itself.

Can someone explain to me how the bullet didn't end up killing someone on the right of charles?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Shamatt

Actually that is a good question I asked myself.

Now listen to this logic.

Ok Charles is a Royal, a man who has a silver spoon in his mouth, he does no hard labor, and probably has the muscle mass of an infant. Now bear in mind that the guard is probably an elite guard like our SS, a strong person, now bear in mind our secret service people are taught to cover the president. Did you notice the bump the guard gave would knowck anyone down? It barely moved Charles, now unless Charles is doing the p90x workout, I do not see how this old royal could A) stay calm, and B) take the bump the guard gave him with such dignity as to barely move. He didn't even really lose balance.

All his life Prince Charles has played Polo on horse back, a very physically demanding sport. He also plays squash. This is well known. He was also in the Army, a trained officer. He was young and tough in those days. Nerves of steel, the stiff upper lip of the British royal family, and buckets of decorum.

You just proved how little you actually know. Doh!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Can someone explain to me how the bullet didn't end up killing someone on the right of charles?

Because the assailant fired a starting pistol. They don't have bullets in them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join